A Different Hike - Cover

A Different Hike

by VicVoyer69

Copyright© 2023 by VicVoyer69

Erotica Sex Story: A young man, not sure of his future, finds love and happiness with several women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   .

It was about 95 degrees on the floor of the Grand Canyon, but the still air was disturbed by the sound of shrill screams that echoed off the hard cannon walls. It would be hard to determine which direction, but as I was walking it was only growing louder. So, I continued to walk on to find out what was happening. I am normally prepared for most contingencies, with a 9mm Glock and several clips, large knife and other tools. I went toward the sound, as there were only two directions to go in, it was an easy choice. Going about 30 yards, turning a corner to find an interesting sight. One woman tied to a rock and another staked to the ground. The one on the ground was being whipped, hard and her skin looked nasty with blood all around her back. The man doing the whipping was darked skinned, tall but not athletic looking. I remained in cover, scanning the area for any other threats, only the man and victims were in sight. At this point, I shouted “stop!”. Well color me surprised, the man took off running down the ravine, yelling “El diablo! El diablo!”.

A little introduction would be a good idea, before we go into the rest of the story. My name is Don Freeman, 26, about 6’ 2” and 210 lbs. I am not a navy seal or army ranger or super human, but I was an Army brat where I learned to camp, shoot and fight. I went into the Army, where I was sent to Viet Nam for two tours. We did a lot of patrols into the jungle, and I learned a lot about traps, and survival. This is not about those years, but only that I have some experience in trail lore and killing (don’t get to use that skill to much in civilian life). After the Army, I used the GI Bill to get a degree, but haven’t selected a career yet. So, I went camping in the cannon for a bit of a break from my small ranch. My parents are both well off, and live apart for much of the year.

With the man gone, and no other threats that I could see, I approached the two women. First, I went to check on the woman who was being whipped earlier. She had some deep cuts in 4 of the 10 to 12 stripes on her back. I used my first aid kit to dress the cut with antiseptic cream and bandages. She was aware of being treated, but said nothing. The other woman was watching, clearly nervous about a new potential threat. I approached slowly, hands out while trying not to look scarry to the poor woman. I started to untie her, and asked:

“You alright? Do you speak English?”

Her response was in English and she stated she was thirsty. Being alert and ready for trouble, I noticed at this point the woman was a young girl. Now that I am looking more at the two girls, both nude, and both about 16 to 20 years old. I helped the two girls to the shade and gave them water and two energy bars each. The girl that was tied up to the rock, has black hair down to her shoulders, tall and thin, but nice sized breasts with dark areola and thick nipples. She, also, has no pubic hair. The other girl, black hair, medium height (5’ 4”), small breast with big nipples, and no pubic hair. Neither had shoes, so it would be a long walk out of the canyon.

“How did you get here?”

The older of the two responded “We wanted to get to the United States, but we didn’t have the money to pay the mules to take us. We slipped across the border during the night, but the next day we were picked up by some men. They brought us somewhere near here, but one of the men shot the other two, and led us down to the canyon to punish us for being “putas” but we are not whores. So, we have been traveling with this man for 2 days, he took our clothes made us shave our privates, but left us our shoes. This morning he took our shoes so we couldn’t run away and then tied us up and started to whip Carmen. It was terrible to watch, she cried out for help, but who would hear her out here in the canyon. Then you came and sent the man away.”

I asked the girl that had spoken:

“What is your name”

Maria: “My name is Maria”

So, with the introductions, a break for water and food, we needed to start out of the canyon. We were able to find three of the shoes, for the last I used cloth to wrap up the bare foot. It would be a long three days to get out, I used up all the water and food while trying to keep the girls walking. The last day we had no water, only one energy bar each. I wasn’t a jerk, I did give the girls shirts to wear, but it is sexy as hell watching two butts swaying back and forth while walking. Nights were spent in my two-man tent, one sleeping bag. As it was tight to fit three across, the girl in the middle was nice and warm with my hands moving over her body, slowly and neither said anything while I was feeling them up. The sight of two prominent mons Venus, was all I could do not to just force them to have sex with me.

I got to know them, both from some small village with no future but wanting a better life. When we got back to my truck stocked with plenty of water and food. We ate and drank our fill. They wanted to know what was next, was I going to let them go off with no help. They knew that alone, they would be captured and sent back across the border.

So, I took them to my ranch (well 40 acres) with mostly hay that I sell to the cattlemen around me. It has a 3-bedroom 3-bath ranch that I have been working on since I left college. It is almost finished, but one bedroom was not ready for people. When we arrived, the girls were very excited and seemed to be happy with the new living arrangements. I needed to get them a few things, at least, be dressed to go get all the things they would need. I went to the local Wally World and got them, sweat pants, shirts and flip-flops. Returned, got them dressed which was a first for me to see them in clothes. We went back out and got dresses, Jeans, shirts, boots, socks, and then to the girls’ other needs- everything from shampoo to tampons. Back at the ranch, they put their new stuff in drawers, closet and bathroom. I gave them the second bedroom. Of course, I had to get sheets, towels and other stuff that I hadn’t needed to this point in my life. Then we all went to the grocery store, to get everything- I didn’t even know I didn’t have some of the stuff they wanted.

Carmen’s back was healing but there would be some scars, but small. She was the quiet one, where Maria was always talking and smiling. The rest of the day was spent going over the ranch, chores they could do, and generally how to be a part of the ranch. They cooked all the meals which was great, spicy but not too hot to eat. After a couple of weeks came a night when I knew my life was going to be very different then all the previous 27 years. I had dates, and sex when I was in high school, dated one girl in college but when we got serious, she left. I really didn’t have any other long-term relationships, but several one-night stands while in the army. One night, Maria knocked, and entered my room, she was wearing the same shirt from the day I rescued them, but not buttoned up and looking so sexy.

Maria: “Can I join you in bed”

My answer was quick and clear: “Please come in”

I was nervous but wanted her beautiful body right now. I was also sure she would be nervous and need a slow gentle approach. As she came to my bed, she took off the shirt and laid on her side facing me.

Maria: “Carmen and I have talked about what we want and what we can do. We have found that you are a very nice man to have helped us with the only repayment required of us, cooking and ranch chores. To be so generous and caring, while not knowing anything about us has touched us. Now you buy us the clothes, food and only showed us the things we could do to make the ranch a better place, you never said we had to have sex with you to get things in return. We know that if we leave, which you would let us do, we would be in great danger- the same danger that got us captured or the border guards would find us a send us back. We want to stay with you, to have you and for you to have us, anyway you want.”

Her eyes were down, and she seemed small and fragile, someone that I needed to take care of, not just screw and go about my day. She laid there now looking up at me, waiting for my response. I laid there and thought about what was being offered to me, certainly part of what they wanted to give me would be great, but what would I do to make money to live the rancher life. As these thoughts were going through my head, she was getting very nervous, and tears formed in her eyes. I finally came up with an answer, I want them to be with me, but I didn’t know if this was the place where we could stay. I really need to think about how I would make a living on the ranch, enough to support the three of us. Finally, I responded that I would make sure they would be safe and well cared for, her response was immediate and clear. “We want to be with you, where ever you are.”

As that moment past, she seemed happy about my declaration and we started to kiss. The kisses became more passionate, with both of us trying to push our tongue into the others mouth, wet and sloppy kisses continued as my hand went to her face, her cheek and down her neck, over the collar bone and to her breast. It was warm, soft in my hand and the nipple was hard, with my thumb moving back and forth over her hard nipple it didn’t take long for her breathing to be faster, and kisses more insistent. Moving my hand down her side to her hip, and then with fingers pointed down, sliding over her mons, to a very wet pussy. Her lips were red and wet, I moved to suck her nipple, she placed her hand around the base of her breast and held my head with her other hand firmly to her nipple. Her breathing was fast and her eyes where shining bright, but her hips were moving back and forth to get my hand in harder contact with her pussy. I wanted to taste the girl, and moved her to her back and I went slowly down her torso, kissing her skin along the way. My tongue in her navel sent her to suck in her tummy, and she exhaled loudly. I think she moaned out loud as I went lower. I spread her legs; she moved them apart wide open to let me have access to her pussy. Still holding her breast with one hand, I kissed the top of her mons, moved along the side of her pussy, licking the outer lips and her thigh. Moving lower, my tongue enters her pussy, and with my tongue stiff, I went up her pussy to the top. On the first trip up, I didn’t touch her clit, but it was up and hard wanting attention. I went back down through her lips, pushed my tongue in her as far as I could go. She was on fire, with her pussy doing everything to drowned the fire, on this trip up her cunt, I put her clit in my mouth, and two fingers in her pussy, seeking her g-spot, while sucking her clit. She started to gasp, her muscles froze, her back arched and she screamed out her first orgasm. I let up on the suction, and slowed my fingers, waiting for her to come down, it was a long orgasm, but the second one came very quickly as I started up sucking and moving hard across her g-spot. She pushed my head away from her pussy, not wanting more and very sensitive. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, her eyes open and misty, and seemed very happy lying in the bed. As I moved up between her open thighs to insert my cock, she looked scared for a moment, as my cock is almost 8 inches – I think she was afraid that it would hurt. I slid my cock up and down her pussy lips, getting it very wet from her juices, then set it in place to enter her, slowly pushing in, it was tight and hot. With effort the head slid into her, and I stopped with a couple of inches inside her. She was breathing fast and deep, but she slowed down and just looked into my eyes, she told me to go in a little more, and so back in and out, going in deeper each time, her cunt opened but held tight on my cock. I hit bottom at the same time as the head of my cock touched her cervix. I held still, when she said the words, I wanted to hear, fuck me and make me yours forever. Less than 4 minutes later, I was filling her pussy with batter, would she become pregnant, didn’t know or care. I didn’t last as it was so good inside her, I could only hold on to last as long as I did. She was worn out and wanted to sleep with me, so she turned on her side facing away from me and moved back to be in contact, I moved my hand to her breast and held it firmly, I whispered to her that she was mine, I would have her any way I wanted, when I wanted. She quickly said yes, you are now my maestro (master). What a gift, I don’t know where maestro came from but it sounded really good to me as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke much later and took her again, with her on top and moving her hips back and forth up and down. My pelvic bone rubbed over her clit, pressing down and releasing. She came in this position quickly, and when she leaned down, I sucked her nipple and then bit down hard. She went from loosely sitting on me to tight as a board, and came hard, yelling out my name. Our combined juices slowly ran over my balls and onto the bed. I held her and lightly kissed her lips and moving lower to her nipples.

Morning came, but I was alone with the smell of bacon cooking. I did my morning SSS and piss. Entered the kitchen, where both girls were talking in whispers, Maria was still in my shirt, Carmen had on a robe and slippers. I kissed both, Maria melted into my arms, reaffirming her love and that I was her maestro. Carmen did kiss me, but there wasn’t the passion. I was wondering how this would work out, when she told me that she could never leave Maria, and so she too was mine.

We finished breakfast, dressed and started chores around the ranch. We worked for 4 hours or so, and the girls went into the house and cooked up lunch. I could get use to this life real fast. The food was not TexMex, but true Mexican. We all ate and talked about how the morning chores went for the girls. They were happy with the gathering of eggs from my 15 chickens, and the single milk cow gave us all the milk we would ever use. The milk was taken to the outside kitchen where it was pasteurized and bottled. I had a few neighbors that liked the fresh milk, and we traded pig meat for milk and eggs.

Still, I needed income to make this work. I had some money saved, but it would drain away over the next few months. I was looking at what I could do and how to keep the girls on the ranch I was not coming up with anything that would be worth my time and pay well. When opportunity knocks, you have to open the door, well, the knock on the door came about a week after we started working on the ranch and the girls knowing what to do. I responded to the knock, and when I opened the door there stood a young man. He was way too well dressed to be a worker from the local farms, so I was curious about what this guy wanted. He asked if we could talk in private for a few minutes. After introducing himself as John Carr, we sat down at the living room table, and he started his story. This man was older than I by some 10 years, but had a look of a man that got things done the way he wanted. He was an attorney and had a wife and two young kids. As his story continues, I wasn’t sure what I would have to do with the situation he was describing. He stated that his wife was a city person, she would never want to live out in the wilderness of a ranch. Then the story turns scary, he had investigated my past, with a PI and interviews with many people who knew me. I wasn’t happy to hear that someone was taking such an interest in me or my past. So, what is the bottom line to this, his parents had passed away after several months of fighting cancer. He was the sole living relative; he inherited a very large ranch. He already had a ranch that was 20 times my land (800 acres) but as he could not live there, no home was built on the land, and it was used for crops. His parents were long time ranchers, building wealth over the years when cattle was king in Texas. They lived with very little other than a great home to live their lives out in comfort. They invested well and managed their money over the years.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.