4 August 2009 - Cover

4 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Lisa and Jenny take Dan shopping for a new Speedo swimsuit. Jenny invites Cathy to join her and Dan on their dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

The warm, humid night air felt uncomfortable from the air conditioning of the Convention Centre. “A refreshing naked swim at home will be nice,” Dan remarked, as Jenny and Cathy put their arms around his waist.

“I agree.” Jenny smiled as Dan drove them to the park. He slipped his cock and balls back into his shorts. “Why are you hiding your cock?”

“The Viagra, your hand, and fucking Dell have made me stay hard. Do you want my hard cock and balls to show as we walk through the park?” Cathy looked at him, not answering. “You’ll have to hide my cock so I don’t get reported for indecent exposure.”

“The only thing indecent is that your wonderfully big cock isn’t fucking me right now.”

“Or me either,” Cathy added, releasing his cock and balls from his shorts.


They embraced, walking over the Dundas Street Bridge that spans the Trent River. His hard cock poked out well beyond the hem of his T-shirt, and Jenny did little to hide it. He’d pull on the edge of his shirt to hide the length of his cock, then release it.

The walk along the boardwalk that led to Centennial Park had far fewer people on it, and they had him keep his cock out the whole time. If anyone approached them, they’d stop, and one or the other would press their body against him to hide his cock and give him a sensual kiss. They continued, the overhead lighting making their shadows grow and shrink.

“I love the size of your hard cock. Don’t hide it anymore.” He looked from the man to the woman, who approached and kept going. He was sure they could see his hard cock below the hem of his shirt.

Jenny stopped them at a park bench, close to the river, and sat on his right leg. Her relaxed pose allowed the light above to shine on her bald pussy. He didn’t need any prompting, and several fingers began to explore inside her pussy. She swept the material of her low-cut top aside and offered her hardened nipples to his lips. Cathy did the same, offering her nipples to him.

They watched several boats pass by and waved to the occupants. The next boat that approached, Jenny went to her knees and sucked on his cock. They were noticed, and the owner tooted his loud air horn to the up and down motions of her head.

“I needed to refresh your hard on,” she smiled, sitting on his lap and facing the water. She shuffled side to side, and her skirt was above her waist. Dan felt her hand under him and caressed his cock, rubbing it against her wet slit. She lifted slightly, her lips giving way, and she impaled her pussy on her lover’s cock.

“I want people passing to see us fucking.”

“You’ll get your wish now. There’s a couple walking towards us from our right.”

They looked at the couple only feet away, and Jenny continued her up-and-down motions. The couple stopped in front of them. “What on earth do you think you’re doing, young girl?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.