4 August 2009 - Cover

4 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Lisa and Jenny take Dan shopping for a new Speedo swimsuit. Jenny invites Cathy to join her and Dan on their dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

Dan was holding hands with Cathy and Jenny, enjoying their deep cleavage, as they walked through the Complex Centre. As they passed Dell’s boutique, they saw her inside.

“I just thought we could see a movie anytime; let’s go back to Dell’s store and watch Daddy fuck her.”

“I imagine she wouldn’t expect us to return on the same day. I like how your naughty mind works,” Cathy smiled, and they turned back.


Dell heard the antique bell, signalling the door opening. She looked up from her Cosmopolitan magazine to see the same mother, father, and daughter entering earlier in the day.

“Hello again, did you leave something behind?”

“No, we’ve returned so that my husband can fuck you.”

“I didn’t think you’d really go through with it. I never expected you to come back today,” she smiled, going to them.

“That’s part of our sexy fun, coming to you when least expected,” Cathy said.

“Unless you don’t want my dad to fuck you,” Jenny countered.

“No, no, I do!” Her eyes glisten, looking at her new lover.

Dell looked down at the bottom of his shirt, the head of his cock slightly in view. His eyes took in again her slender figure, covered by her white, low-cut buttoned blouse, plunging bra, and beige-coloured mini skirt.


She came to them in the middle of the store, and Dan went behind her. He took her brunette hair out of its ponytail, her long locks falling about her shoulders. He stood closer, his cock touching the small of her back.

“I should lock the door and put out the closed sign.”

“No, stay open. Imagine the erotic excitement of my husband taking you, and a customer enters your store,” Cathy enticed.

Dan swept her hair off her right shoulder and kissed the nape of her heck. He looked down, seeing the slight valley between her breasts. His hands on her hips for a moment, he moved them up her flat stomach and felt her breasts through the material.

Dell could feel her pulse quicken as Dan’s warm breaths cooled on her neck as he slowly unfastened the buttons on her blouse. They watched each released button reveal more cleavage, then her medium-sized breasts, caressed by a delicate, lacy bra. He slipped her shirt from her, then cupped her breasts and kissed her neck.

“Mmm, I’ve never been seduced like this except by my husband!” Dell sighed, offering more of her neck to kiss. She placed her hands over his, encouraging him to feel her tits.

Dan slipped her bra straps from her shoulders, kissing each one. She felt the release of her bra’s closure, and he took it away to reveal her breasts. They looked at her bare globes, medium, teardrop-shaped, Dan’s hands returning to become her bra cups.

“The cover-ups you bought earlier, I have one in small and medium. Can you and your daughter wear them for me?”

“I’ll get them, Mommy!” Jenny replied, going to the clothes rack. She returned, and they took off their tops and put on the sheer material.

Dan turned her head, placed a hand gently on her throat, and kissed her. Cathy went to her knees and pulled down Dell’s skirt, noticing the stains of being wet earlier. Jenny pulled down Dell’s thong, and she stepped away from them.

“Nice bush,” Cathy commented on her dark hair. She leaned closer, inhaling her fragrance. “I did tell you that we love eating pussy.”

“Yes,” she said softly. Dell could feel Cathy spreading her legs more, then her lips, and licked her. Her body reacted to the first time a woman’s tongue had licked her pussy.

“Let me have a turn, Mommy,” Jenny asked, and Cathy moved aside. Dell, equally aroused by this young teen licking her pussy, put a hand on her head.


Dell turned around and welcomed Dan’s embrace. They shared passionate kisses as Jenny and Cathy smoothed a hand up and down her back. Dell’s hand went to his lounger shorts, and she knelt, pulling them down. She released his cock from his underwear, the head bobbing close to her face. She leaned closer and began sucking.

“Remember, my husband has to fuck you before you think of giving him a blow job.”

“I don’t know what I want first,” she said, pausing from sucking on his cock.

“Do you have any space with a chair or something to sit on?” Cathy asked.

“Yes, I have a small office with a small couch; I’ll use it to sometimes take a nap on.” Dell hurried to the door, locked it, and turned the sign to ‘closed.’

Cathy led her to the sales counter and had her lean against it. “Imagine someone window shopping, and they look in to see you being fucked from behind!”

Dan moved closer to Dell, motioning her legs further apart. He stroked his cock, pressing it to her wet slit, and worked it into her. Her breasts had a slight sway, matching Dan’s deep thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.