4 August 2009 - Cover

4 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Lisa and Jenny take Dan shopping for a new Speedo swimsuit. Jenny invites Cathy to join her and Dan on their dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

“Thank you, Cathy, for letting Dell give me a blow job. It was an unexpected pleasure.”

“You’re quite welcome. I intend to pretend to be your slutty wife as much as your real slutty daughter.”

“And I’m already your slutty daughter, Daddy,” Jenny added.

They walked hand in hand along the ceramic floor, the head of his cock and balls occasionally peeking out. His head moved side to side, admiring the deep cleavage of his girls.


He opened the door to Chandler’s Restaurant, ushering his girls inside. “Hi, we have a reservation for three; Hayward is the name,” Dan announced.

“I believe your table is ready,” the hostess replied, politely trying not to look at the women’s revealing breasts.

Cathy and Jenny held hands, following the girl. Most adult eyes were drawn to the mother and daughter, identically dressed in very low tops and quite short skirts. Comments and whispers followed their eye-catching clothes. Dan didn’t have to worry about the head of his cock trying to show and his loose-hanging balls; their eyes were on his girls.

“Your server will be with you monetarily,” the hostess said.

Dan noticed their booth was one of the semi-secluded ones he had used before. He sat with Cathy on his right and Jenny on his left. Usually, a woman pulls down on her hem for modesty and to straighten her skirt. Cathy and Jenny had no hem to pull down; their bare asses were mostly on the padded bench.

Dan smiled when he recognized Jason approaching them. Cathy saw him too and immediately thought of their last meeting, where she gave him a blow job and he ate her pussy. She smiled, looking at the bulge in his slacks, hoping for a repeat with him.

“Hi, Jason, Nice to see you again,” Dan said, offering his hand.

“Good to see you again too,” he replied, eyeing the deep cleavage of the beautiful woman and gorgeous-looking teen.

“You remember my daughter, Cathy.”

“Yes, I do!” He smiled, shaking her hand and eyeing her deep cleavage.

“And this other beauty is my daughter, Jennifer.”

“Hi, Jason, please call me Jenny.” She, too, eyed his crotch as they shook hands.

“Would you like anything from the bar?” He asked, placing a menu in front of Cathy, then behind, placing one down for Dan, then around to Jenny’s side for her. Jason politely enjoyed the deep cleavage of the two beauties.

“Diet pop for me,” Dan replied.

“Me too,” Jenny said.

“I’ll have a small carafe of house wine,” Cathy added.

“Very good.” Jason smiled and left.

“He has a nice bulge in his pants,” Jenny mentioned.

“Cathy, you and my wives are corrupting my daughter,” Dan joked. “You can’t judge how good a man is by the size of his cock.”

“No, we just want to judge how good his cock is,” she teased back.

“The women in my family sure are teaching you well about men.”

“And I’ve got a great teacher in you.”

The girls relaxed, their legs spreading comfortably wide. He kissed them, and then a hand was guided to each pussy. He smiled as he made them both jolt by massaging their clits. His cock reacted to two different hands stroking it, and it soon stood straight and proud.

Jason returned with their drinks, and Cathy smiled at him, keeping Dan’s hand between her legs. “Have you decided on your order?”

“I think, looking at Cathy and Jenny, I’ll have the chicken breast meal with baked potatoes and vegetables,” Dan said. “I like breast meat.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.