4 August 2009 - Cover

4 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Lisa and Jenny take Dan shopping for a new Speedo swimsuit. Jenny invites Cathy to join her and Dan on their dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

“Good afternoon, and welcome to Dell’s Boutique. I’m Dell Winters. I see someone didn’t like the clothes you’re wearing. I say, if you’ve got it, flaunt it. I can definitely see you both have it.”

“Thank you for understanding. My daughter and I like to dress sexy for my husband.”

“You’re fortunate to have such a beautiful wife and daughter.”

“Thank you; I think so too,” Dan replied, trying not to look down at her low-cut top.

“You’re both a breath of fresh air on an otherwise slow day.” Dell took in the sensual beauty of mother and daughter in low-cut tops and short skirts.

“Feel free to browse around.” Dell moved so she could have a better side view of Cathy’s revealing breasts.

“My dad likes to feel us for free,” Jenny joked.

“Don’t mind my daughter; she’s at that age where she wants to be a woman yesterday.”

“And I have the body parts now and know how to use them, don’t I, Daddy?” She leaned her back to him, a hand behind her, sneaking a feel of his cock.

“Jenny, she doesn’t need to hear what we do in the privacy of our own home.”

“And outside in the park too.”

Dan wasn’t so interested in what was for sale in the small, softly lit store, as he was looking at Cathy and Jenny. Every chance they had, a hand was rubbing his cock. He could feel the head poking out from under his shirt.

“Look what I found, Mommy. It’s a slip-on, just like we have at home.” Dell came to them as Jenny took it off the hangar. “Can I try it on? It’s a size small and should fit me.”

“Many women will wear it over a bikini or other type of top as a cover,” Dell mentioned.

“We don’t; we like to wear it in place of our top,” Jenny said.

“In place of your top, but over your bra?”

“No bra either,” Cathy stated.

“That cover is very sheer and doesn’t hide your breasts very well.”

“It isn’t supposed to hide our breasts. It doesn’t close, so we can tease Daddy and other men with sneak peaks at our tits,” Jenny explained.

“Please forgive us; we’re not your typical family,” Cathy tried to justify.

“So I can see. Daddy fucks us both with his big cock, and we love showing it off when we can!” Jenny boldly lifted the hem of his shirt to show his semi-hard cock and droopy balls.

“Please don’t say anything; we like to have sexy fun with my husband when we go out.”

“And we like to dress like sluts for my dad.”

“We are his sluts,” Cathy added.

“Jenny, Cathy, that’s quite enough,” Dan cautioned. “Would you prefer that we leave?”

“Are you kidding me? I’ve never had such a sexy family in my store!”

Jenny took the cover-up and went into the nearby change room. An accordion-type door was able to close for privacy, but Jenny left it open enough for her reflection to show in the mirror to Dan, Cathy, and Dell.

She took her top off over her head, and admiring her firm, young tits gave then a quick feel. She adjusted the waistband of her skirt, then rubbed her pussy. Though Dell was standing close to Dan, she couldn’t help but watch Cathy casually stroking his cock.

“I know it isn’t any of my business, but you seem quite young-looking to have a teenage daughter. How old is she?” Dell mentioned.

“Jenny turned fifteen yesterday. I’ve been told that I do look younger than my age. I’m thirty-four. Dan was thirty when we met. One look at him, and you can understand why I couldn’t keep my legs closed for him. I know that isn’t a nice thing to say, but it’s true.”


Jenny slipped her arms into the short sleeves, admired her tits from side to side, then returned to them.

“What do you think of it, Mom and Dad? I like how it shows off my breasts through the thin material. Or, a little slide, and I can show one tit or the other.” Dell’s eyes widen as the young girl shows her bare tit.

“We have one in medium, if you’d like to try on one too,” Dell offered, anxious to see if the wife would do the same thing.

Cathy went into the change room, leaving the door ajar. She took off her top, Dell’s eyes taking her full breasts. Jenny stood close to Dan with a slight brush against his arm, and the material gave way to reveal her breast. She looked at Dell, who was looking at Cathy’s reflection in the mirror, and began to stroke his cock.

Cathy knew they were watching her in the mirror and playfully massaged her tits. She adjusted her skirt and rubbed her bald pussy. She slipped it on, and it hung naturally to show the inner halves of her tits.

She had a broad smile as she returned to Dan and kissed him. She moved her upper body from side to side, letting them see both inner sides of her tits. “What do you think, honey?”

“Perfect for those sexy evening walks.”

“Or, daytime,” she grinned, sliding the material away to show her bare left tit.

“Mom and Dad, we should be going soon,” Jenny mentioned.

“You three are the most exciting thing to ever happen in my store. Do you mind if I take your picture?” Dell asked.

Dan looked at Cathy for her approval. “I guess so. It’ll be different posing for pictures with our clothes on,” she joked. Dell hurried to the sales counter to get her phone.

The girls embraced Dan, showing one bare breast and most of the other. He placed his hands low on their hips, the hem of his top lifting to expose his semi-hard cock. Dell took several pictures, each going closer to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.