4 August 2009 - Cover

4 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Lisa and Jenny take Dan shopping for a new Speedo swimsuit. Jenny invites Cathy to join her and Dan on their dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

Dan escorted his girls to his Shelby Mustang. Jenny sat in the back, and Cathy smiled, flashing her bare pussy as she sat on the passenger seat.

They enjoyed the drive into town to Centennial Park, anticipating some sexy fun as his make-believe father, mother, and daughter.

“I’m not sure many people will believe that you’re my daughter. I’m only ten years older than you,” Cathy mentioned.

“So you’re a very young-looking thirty-three.”

“That would make me eighteen when you were born.”

“You couldn’t help falling in love with Daddy, and he’s such a great fuck.”

“That would make me about an old-looking forty-five,” Dan joked.

“No, you don’t, Dad. Many women have said you look to be about forty,” Cathy complimented.


Dan parked the Shelby for one of the last times. The for-sale sign in the window last June drew curious tire kickers that Dan quickly dismissed. Then he got a solid offer that he accepted, and Wednesday would be selling day. He’s always wanted to own the only Mustang that matters to him, a 1969, preferably a Mach 1. He had researched the model and year on Auto Trader and Kijiji, finding various models of Mustang from 15,000, needing major work, to 200,000 and over.

They held Dan’s hand so he couldn’t hide his low-hanging cock and balls. He could feel the hem rub against the head with each stride. The sun was quite hot on them, despite the breeze off Lake Ontario. As they strolled, they alternated holding hands. Those who were out for a walk were treated to two women wearing very low tops and unbelievably short skirts.

Respite from the sun was found under a large maple tree and the vacant bench. Jenny and Cathy sat on either side of Dan and crossed their long, slender legs. They each held his hand, the head of his cock and balls showing.

They would say hello to adults walking past, offering a view of their exposed pussies. Dan used one hand or the other to cover his cock. Cathy uncrossed her legs, relaxing her pose, as did Jenny. Looking left, then right, he saw two bare pussies available for viewing. A slight pull on their top showed him a nipple that didn’t want to stay hidden.

When another couple had gone by, Jenny guided his fingers to her pussy. Cathy was quick to copy her, and he enjoyed the tandem pussy fingering. He laughed lightly; a rub of their clit made them both jolt.

“You’re making us need you to fuck us, Daddy,” Jenny remarked.

“I think I may be able to help you in that department.”

“Yuck, what is that smell?” Jenny asked, wrinkling her nose at the foul odour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.