4 August 2009 - Cover

4 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Lisa and Jenny take Dan shopping for a new Speedo swimsuit. Jenny invites Cathy to join her and Dan on their dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

Thirty minutes later, Dan and Cathy joined the others in the cabana. Cathy always looked so sensual in her low-cut tops and short skirts. She had that just-fucked, just-satisfied look about her.

“Lisa, my love, thank you for treating Dad to a new Speedo. His old one didn’t have much left of it. We all appreciate how it shows off the size of his cock,” she said, playfully rubbing it.

Jenny patted the space beside her for Cathy to sit. Her hand took Cathy’s, and she kissed her.

“I hope Daddy made you feel better.”

“He did, as always, a beautiful fuck and a strong cum.”

“I’m concerned about you and want to make you feel better too.”

“You always do.”

“Daddy is treating you and me out to dinner and then a movie for my birthday. He and I were going to see a movie yesterday, but Mom surprised me with my girlfriends coming over for a visit.”

“We did enjoy watching you tease Dad, then having him fuck your friends.”

“I was thinking the three of us could go for a walk in town before going to eat.”

“In our sexy clothes, no doubt,” Cathy smiled.

“Of course,” she agreed.

“Daddy, will you change into your T-skirt and lounger shorts to wear for us?” Jenny asked.

“They do seem to be my dress code when I go out with any of my girls.”

“We have a surprise to wear for you,” Jenny giggled, taking Cathy’s hand.


Dan returned to the cabana, his cock and balls hanging loosely, slightly below the hem, to his girls’ delight. Karen motioned him to her and casually sucked on it.

Their attention was drawn to the entrance of Jenny and Cathy holding hands. Smiles and favourable comments approved of their choice of clothing. They came to Dan, each giving him a good kiss.

“I wanted Cathy and I to dress as if we were mother and daughter,” Jenny began. “I hope you don’t mind, Mom.”

“I don’t; I often pretend to be Dan’s slutty wife when we go out for sexy fun,” Lisa replied.

“Who says you’re not my slutty wife?” None of his girls objected.

“I wanted the colours of our tops and skirts to match as closely as possible,” Jenny explained.

They wore peach-coloured tops of slightly different shades. What made it unique was that the cut of the neckline was a very low criss-cross, so wide that their nipples were close to showing.

Jenny and Cathy had on identical cream-coloured pleated skirts that sat low on their hips and were so short, they barely coved their little asses. They turned around to cheers and applause from everyone.

“Cathy, your sexy top and skirt look familiar,” Dan commented.

“Jenny asked me to wear my lowest top and shortest skirt. I knew this combo was your favourite and that of many men too, and of course, no panties.” She raised her short hem to show them her bald pussy, and Jenny did the same.

“That’s for sure and always gets a rise out of me,” Dan teased to show his cock. He was in easy reach of Wendy, who playfully stroked it.

Jenny and Cathy were embraced by Dan, a hand going under each hem to caress a bare ass cheek. They lightly rubbed a breast against him, causing the material to slip and reveal a semi-hard nipple.

“Let’s go and start our sexy and fun day,” Jenny suggested. “Daddy, before we go.” She hands him half a Viagra pill. You can take it now or later. It doesn’t matter because Cathy and I are going to keep your cock hard most of the time.”

She handed the pill to him and offered water to wash it down. “You can take the other half if your hard-on wears off,” Cathy added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.