A School Reunion.of Sorts - Cover

A School Reunion.of Sorts

by Zak

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: A few years after leaving school I met one of my old teachers on a train.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   .

It was raining, it was wet and it was cold ... this is England I thought to myself, it always rains...

It was Friday evening, and I was about to miss my train home. I dashed through the train station, onto the platform and just made it onto the train before it departed.

It was nine o’clock, so the train was near enough empty. It was too late for shop and office workers going home and too early for nightclubbers and revellers. I had offered to do some overtime at work, and there were two reasons for that. One I was new to the company, so I wanted to make a good impression, and two I was saving for a holiday. Since leaving University three years ago, I had worked every summer trying to pay off my student loans and debts. It was time to let my hair down and go to Spain with the lads.

Time to get some sun on my back, to sink a few beers and try to get my leg over...

I walked down the trains gangway and found an empty seat; to be fair within three stops most of the seats were empty. The train slowed down and pulled into another small station. There were fifteen stops between the main city station and mine, and the journey normally took just over an hour and a half.

There was little else to do so, I settled back with my e-reader and let the world fly past me.

Another station and then my carriage was empty apart from me Obviously. I stretched out on my seat and kept reading.

The training slowed down again and pulled into a station, a brief stop and then we were off again. I sensed movement and two ladies walked past me. They were dressed for work but a bit giggly and that told me they had been for post-work drinks.

The carriage was soon filled with the heady smell of perfume and wine, They sat in seats that faced toward me but a few rows down and I glanced down a few times. They were both in their mid to late forties. Both carried briefcases and handbags. Both were blonde-haired and both were MILFS.

One glanced my way as I was looking at them and I had to avert my gaze. Then they giggled and started to chat. It could not hear what they were saying but I could hear the buzz of their conversation.

I looked down at my book and something pinged in my head. I glanced up again, I was sure I knew the one on the right-hand side. I looked again; there was something about her nose and her smile.

I dug deep into the recess of my mind and searched my memory banks but could not place her. She glanced at me and I held her stare for a few seconds. She knew me as well, that was obvious.

She was a big girl, blousy my mother used to call her type. Strong thighs, big hips and blouse that was doing little to hide the fact she had a nice rack. Deep blue eyes and a shock of curly blonde hair that was pulled back into a ponytail.

Shit, I wondered to myself, where do I know her from? Was she a mate’s mother, had I worked with her when I had waited tables and tended bars?

The train slowed and they both got up, they air-kissed and one of the women walked down the train and as she did so she gave me a little smile. The one I thought I knew sat back down. We pulled out of the station and then there was just two of us in the carriage.

After five minutes, I sensed movement again and she was moving toward me.

“Hello, “she said with a smile, “its Zak isn’t it?”

“Erm Yes, it is hello,” I said, and my brain went into overdrive trying to think where I knew her from.

“I take it you don’t remember me?” she said and flashed me that gorgeous smile again.

“I am sorry, I have to admit you look familiar, but I am sorry but I can’t place you “I replied.

“That’s amazing, “she said with a grin and sat on the seat opposite me

“It is?” I said innocently, I was still wracking my brain trying to remember where I knew her from.

“Yes, as you spent a whole term trying to look down my cleavage,” she said with a grin on her face.

And it all came flooding back to me, my last year at school, she was the replacement history teacher. Mrs Smith had left, and she had taken over for the last term and all the lads had tried to get a better view of her impressive cleavage.

“Wow Miss Green, is that really you?” I blurted out she had changed a little in five years, but not that much.

“Yes, it is, and please its Teresa, “she said and smiled, “well at least you don’t deny looking at my cleavage”

“Erm sorry I guess there is no point, “I said with a grin, it was a fair cop...

Mrs Green had just started teaching and I guess they did not have a class on how to dress so you do not entice young lads at teacher training college.

“So how are you, and what are you doing these days” she enquired, so I filled her in on my college course and my new job and she told me about her move of school and how life was panning out.

We chatted as the train trundled along. I could smell wine on her breath. She told me her and few mates had been for a few drinks after work to celebrate the start of a week’s holiday. As she talked my eyes kept dropping down to that impressive chest. She was telling me about her school and how it was a challenge and stuff like that, but my head was on other matters. I was a little dream, all of my own when she snapped me out of it.

“Oi, my eyes are up here,” she said and laughed. My quickly took my eyes off her extraordinary chest and looked her in the eyes.

“Sorry Miss Green, I mean Teresa,” I said trying to add a little remorse to my voice.

“Old habits are hard to break I see, “she said with a giggle and I felt my self-starting to blush.

I smiled but said nothing as I had nothing to say.

“So, you turned out to be boob man,” she asked, and I felt my face redden.

“I erm, its errrrr” I stuttered. She stopped me in my tracks.

“Hey, it’s okay some men like big ones some don’t “and she gave her jugs a shimmy that sent my blood pressure sky high and my trousers tightened. Mrs Green had been in my wank bank at school and for a long time after.

Most of the female teachers at our school had looked like Russian shot putters, and each had more facial hair than ZZ Top. Mrs Green had come into the school, young and fresh. She always looked like a million dollars in low tops and with those amazing boobs and many of the lads at school admitted to having a crush on her. Many also admitted to using Madame Palm and her five daughters most nights thinking about the gorgeous Mrs Green

“So, tell me does your girlfriend have big titties,” she asked her voice gentle and low.

“I don’t have one at the moment,” I said and there was the truth, I had had a dry spell and it had been a good couple of years. Teresa moved seats so she was next to me, I could now smell her perfume and the wine smell was stronger. I felt her hand on my thigh stroking up and down.

“So, you live alone,” she asked. I felt my face redden and my heart was racing.

“No, unfortunately, I’m Still with my folks, “I said and felt idiotic for admitting that but at twenty-something and just out of education it was hard to get away from the family home.

“and where is that,” she asked, so I told her.

“Only one stop from mine,” she said and her lower lip. “Would you like to walk me home?”

“Of course, “I blurted out before thinking about it, I should have played it cool but hey.

Her hand slid up my leg and her fingertips brushed over the shaft of my now semi-erect cock. I gasped and she giggled.

“I hope you are horny, young man “she purred, “Because I am”

“Oh yes, I am, “I told her, but at my age that was a permanent state

“Then how about you come back to mine and we have some fun” she purred.

“That sounds good to me,” I said my confidence building.

I did not need a written invitation; she was still a babe and my dry spell had been going on for far too long. Plus it would put one of my fantasies to bed and cross off one of my bucket list items.

The train announcer warned us that the next station was coming up and Miss Green stood up.

“This is my stop,” she said. I did not move ... I was rooted to the spot, a sudden attack of nerves hit me as what was about to happen became more real!

“Are you coming to Zak, or have you bottled it?” she asked. I stood up and she smiled and moved toward the door.

The train stopped and got off, then we headed up the stairs and out of the station, the rain was still coming down hard, so we jumped into a taxi, Teresa told the driver the address and we sat in silence in the back. The journey took less than ten minutes, I paid the driver, trying to play the gentleman, and followed her into her house.

It was a small house in a quiet street, once inside she kicked off her shoes and took my coat from me. Then she turned and kissed me softly on the lips. My hands reached for her, but she pushed me away.

“Let me check to see if Danny is in,” she said and went into the kitchen; fuck me I thought who Danny, her boyfriend or her husband was. Shit, my heart was racing...

Then Teresa’s voice called me into the kitchen.

“Looks like she is out for the evening,” she said. My heart stopped racing asci realised that Danny was Danni. They must house share I thought to myself.

She pulled me close and our mouths met in a full-on snog. Tongues wrestled, hands roamed and hips ground into each other. My hands cupped her big fleshy arse; I could feel her tits squeezing against my chest.

“So, Zak, “she asked as we broke out clinch, “did you ever fantasise about me when you were a kid”

“Oh yes, we all did!” I told her truthfully.

“And did you ever wank thinking about me?” she asked, her voice all husky and full of promise.

“Yes, I did, thousands of times,” I told her truthfully.

“And would you like to fuck me now?” she asked and bit her lower lip again

“Hell yes, “I said without hesitation

“Okay but there are rules to this kind of thing, you have to understand this is one-off and will never happen again, and that you don’t tell a soul?” she said.

“Hey, that’s fine by me, “I told her, the chance to shag one of my teachers and pure MILF was more than enough for me, and if it was a one-off so be it. and without another word being said she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

It was a very girlie room, a huge bed wardrobe with clothes hanging off the door handles. A dressing table with makeup and perfume all over it. I stood in the door and watched as she pulled a drawer open and pulled out a small box, she shook it,

“Bugger, I have no condoms left,” she said and gave me a wink, “hang on”

Then she walked past me and into another room, she was gone for less than a minute before she came back.

“Danni is out of them as well” she sighed.

“I could go and get some?” I said eagerly, not wanting to miss the opportunity to shag my old teacher.

“Okay there is chemist around the corner, go out of the front door left and left at the main road, “she said and kissed me. She gave me her keys and told me to come straight back.

It was raining harder now, and I was drenched before I had made it to the main road. I walked down the road and was happy to see that the chemist was run by a man. I bought a pack of five condoms and walked back to her house.

I let myself in, hung up my coat and kicked off my very wet shoes before going up to her bedroom. Shit, it was empty, and then I heard the shower running. I sat on her bed and waited for her. It was not a long wait...

Five minutes later, the shower stopped, and another five minutes passed before the door opened and she came out. She was wrapped up in one towel and was using another to dry her hair.

There is something very sexy about a woman that has just come out of the shower don’t you think? Droplets of water still on their skin, damp hair and the smell of shower gel and shampoo.

“Did you find it?” she asked as she towelled her blonde mane.

“Yes, no problem, “I said and put the condoms on the dresser. I made a move toward her, but she stepped back and laughed.

“Right young man if you have been at work all day, like me, you will need a shower,” she said.

She led me into the shower and gave me a clean towel. The shower was a monster, one of those top of the range power showers. I took my time and made sure all my boy bits were as clean as new pin.

Then I dried off; tied the towel around my waist and walked back into Teresa’s bedroom. She was dressed in a bra that was lacy and was struggling to keep her awesome tits in check and a lacy thong as well as hold up stockings, she was every boy’s wet dream fantasy. My cock twitched as soon as I saw her.

“So, you don’t mind a bit of fun with a lady old enough to be your mom,” she said and one of her hands stroked my chest. There was no way she was old enough to be my mom, I was twenty-one and she was no more than forty-five or forty-six.

Besides, she was as sexy as hell.

I slipped off my towel, and my semi-erect cock came into view and Teresa let out a little wolf whistle.

“Wow if I had known you had such a nice cock, I would have blown you on the train” she giggled and then dropped to her knees and started to stroke my cock and balls.

Nature took over and I soon had a full erection. I gasped as she ran her fingertips around the crown, and up and down the shaft.

“Teresa, I have to warn you it’s been a while and it might be a bit trigger happy, “I said and looked at the ceiling, I could not look her in the face.

“That’s okay love let me get the first one of the way” she sighed and shot me a grin that told me she was more than happy to have my cock deep in her mouth.

She held the base of my cock between her fingers and started to lick circles around and around the rim of my bell end. I could feel the pressure if her fingers on my shaft and the sound of my own heart beating filled my ears.

After a few minutes, she sucked my knob into her mouth. She held me still for a while and then started to slide her lips up and down my shaft. Her sucking was soft, slow, and simply amazing.

I watched as she head bobbed up and down on my throbbing dick...

I let out a deep groan and she looked up at me while she sucked so gently and gave me a dirty wink. As she sucked me, her hand fondled my balls. It was the most amazing feeling, being actually blown off a lady that had been the subject of a few of my early fantasies.

Every now and again she slipped my cock out of her mouth and I felt her running her tongue up and down my shaft and around my head. She licked around its flared rim, she sucked on the hard flesh. My heart was pounding as she worked on my organ.

Then she engulfed the head of my cock with her warm, moist mouth. She sucked hard on my knob, each time taking more and more of me into her mouth. I was soon balls deep in her mouth and loving every second of it. It was every schoolboy’s fantasy come true...

I could feel her tongue massaging my shaft as she sucked me in and out of her warm wet mouth. In and out; over and over again. I did everything I could to make it last as long as possible. However, the pleasure was too much. Teresa must have e guessed as much as my moans and groans echoed around the room.

I could feel my body trembling, quivering as the excitement grew inside me.

She smiled up at me as she let my wet cock out of her mouth; she cupped my bell end in the palm of her hands and blew over my exposed glans.

She smiled at me, a dirty smile, a sexy smile, a smile of complete control.

“I love the taste of love juice Zak, so when you want to shoot, just shoot okay?” she said and slurped my cock deep into her mouth. She started to fuck me with her mouth, sucking my cock in and out of her inviting orifice. In and out, nice, and slow, in and out, smooth, and gentle, in and out, tight lips around my shaft, in and out. Deeper and deeper. In and out.

“Ooooh shit, that feels so good!” I groaned and she ramped up her efforts to take me over the edge.

Waves of pleasure washed over me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

Every now and then, she would take my cock all the way out of her mouth and suck it all the way back in.

At the same time, one of her hands was fondling my now tight ball bag, fondling, squeezing and it was sending waves of pleasure through my body. Her nails scraped over my skin, making me gasp and whimper with pleasure I tried not to watch as my ex-teacher sucked my throbbing cock for all she was worth as I knew it would send me over the top much quicker than I wanted.

I tried looking to my left but there was a full-length mirror on the wall and that gave me an erotic view of her sucking my dick.

I looked at the ceiling and tried to ride the waves of pleasure that were flowing up and down my body. Every nerve in my body was tingling, I could feel my heart beating ten to the dozen in my chest and my breathing sounded like a steam train.

I had had a few girlfriends before and was not new to sex, but this was a completely new ball game. I had never had a blowjob that was so intense.

I could feel her lips as they gripped my cock. In and out, nice, slow, in and out, smooth, and gentle, in and out, deeper, and harder she sucked.

“Ohhh God YES” I growled, and I knew that I was too close to back out.

My hips took on a life of their own and I was soon face fucking my old history teacher. As soon as that thought registered in my brain, I lost all self-control. My hips bucked, I felt my balls tighten and tingle. Then I let out a gust of breath as I felt my dick swell and jerk. Then three jets of cum shot from my cock into Teresa’s mouth. The fourth jet of cum shot out but I was on a backstroke and my cock slipped out of her mouth and the cum hit her square in the face.

She was giggling and I was grunting as the fifth jet splattered over her. She must have liked the taste as she swallowed it done in one go.

It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen watching her lick my seed from her lips.

She stood and pulled me to her. We kissed and I tasted my cum on her lips. My hands reached around and cupped her big sexy buttocks.

We snogged; we kissed; we mauled each other, and it was amazing.

Then she pushed me away...

“So, do you like to eat pussy Zak” she purred and shimmied out of her thong. Then her bra hit the floor and her amazing tits came into view, big and full with cherry brown nipples. Nipples that were the size of wine bottle corks.

I also noticed she had a shaven pussy. None of my previous conquests had shaved, this was all new to me.

I moved forward and tried to grab her tits. I have always been a boob man. However, she parried my hands away.

“Hey not yet young man” she giggled, “if you want to play with the twins you need to give kitty some fun!”

She lay back on the bed, drew her knees up, and spread her legs. Her shaven haven was now on full display to me, hairless and plump. I got on the bed and lay between her thighs. I could smell her excitement. I ran the tip of my tongue along her groove, up and down. Then I used my fingers to open her petals wide and thrust my tongue deep inside her. I was soon lapping up and down her lust-thickened labia. Her juices soon started to flow as began licking and tonguing her.

She moaned softly as I licked and flicked my tongue around inside her velvety, juicing pussy. Her love juice tasted like nectar and I was soon hoovering it up. Sucking and licking for all I was worth. Then I slid the tips of my fingers into her tight hole and finger fucked her as my lips connected with her clit.

That soon had Teresa moaning and groaning like a 1970s porn film.

I ran my tongue around her clit a few times and then sucked it between my lips. All the time my fingers were pistoning in and out of her tight quim, in and out deeper and deeper. In and out in a steady rhythm. In and out, ln and out.

I felt Teresa body start to react as I worked tirelessly on her sex.

“Fuck me you know how to eat pussy “she hissed as I switch and started to use my fingers on her clit and mouth on her twat.

I was soon strumming her clit for all I was worth and at the same time tongue fucking her pussy. Her moans and groans echoed around the room and I could feel her body shifting on the bed. She was getting close and I wanted to take her over the edge.

My ministrations quickened, I applied more pressure to her clit with my fingers and pushed my face hard into her plump pussy, pushing my tongue deeper into her sex.

I felt her hand on the back of my head as she held me in place.

And then she came and came with gusto. Her bum lifted off the bed and at the same time, her pussy was flooded with copious amounts of warm, sticky love juice. She swore, she cursed, and she grunted as her climax ripped through her body until every nerve ending was jangling.

It was amazing to feel and hear her exploding with pleasure. I knelt up and wiped the back of my hand over my mouth, I knew that my face was shiny with her excretions. I looked down at her, at her big tits wobbling as her body shook, at the way her eyes were screwed shut and at the way her mouth was twisted.

Her body shivered and quivered for a few minutes more before the eruption of pleasure has washed away.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me...

“Hell, that was good!” she said and winked. My cock was ready for action again and I wanted to bury it deep in Teresa’s tight cunt. I took the shaft in my hand and gave it a few cheeky strokes to get it back up to full strength.

Then I leaned forward and pushed it into her pussy and with one thrust I was deep inside her, deep inside Teresa, deep inside Miss green, deep inside my old history teacher And fuck did it feel good. I held still for a few seconds then pulled out and drove back into her. She gasped and I groaned. I pulled my cock all the way out of her quim and again drove my it back into her.

She groaned and I gasped.

“I want to feel you deep inside me Zak! “She groaned. So, I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and pressed forward with my hips. I kept pushing as deep as I could.

“Oh, yes, that’s so good. This is going to be good I just know it “she sighed. I was just glad she had confidence in me!

“let’s just take it it’s nice to go slow and savour every moment,” she said, and I tried, seriously I tried.

I started to rock back and forth, back, and forth. Driving my cock into her tight tunnel of love. I could feel her muscles twitching around my shaft. I could feel her pussy massaging my cock as I drove it in and out of her tight tunnel of love.

I fucked her with slow deliberate strokes, taking my time or trying to, but every now and then I interspersed a few short thrusts up into her pussy, alternating my pace and intensity.

“MM mmm that feels good zak”! “she groaned, “does it feel good for you?”

What a stupid question I thought but just replied with a grunt and kept on riding her.

In and out Deep, hard, and slow In and out Deep, hard, and slow

“Fuck me harder,” she groaned, “OH Zak fuck me, baby!”

In and out Deeper, harder, and faster In and out Deeper, harder, and faster Thrusting deeper, thrusting harder, thrusting faster...

The noise of the slapping of flesh in flesh filled my ears. I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth and she responded by ramming her tongue into my mouth.

As I fucked her, I could feel her tits squashed against my chest, my hips were moving metronomically now. I drove my cock in and out of her tight little cunt. I could feel her hands on my buttocks, her nails digging into my skin.

I could hear Teresa moaning at me, begging me to fuck her harder. And I did.

“OH, fuck that feels sooooo good” she groaned, I could hear Teresa groaning at me, begging me to fucker her deeper and I did In and out, harder, and deeper, in and out, deeper, and harder.

My body was now robotic, driving my cock into Teresa’s tight cunt, and it was obvious she was enjoying it as much I was.

Her first climax took me by surprise.

“Yes! Fuck me Yes! Ohhh! Shit... “She screamed, and her body seemed to spasm below me.

I felt her fingers dig deeper into my flesh and I was worried she had drawn blood.

“Yes, oh fuck yes yes “She growled, “that’s the way!”

I just kept thrusting my cock in and out of her quim.

“Mm,” Teresa Purred, “That feels so fucking nice.”

I could feel my own climax building up inside me. I got that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and my balls started to tighten up.

All to quickly I felt myself coming and coming hard. I let out a grunt and felt myself pumping my load deep into Teresa’s pussy. I heard myself cry. “I’m coming!”

“Oh, fuck I can feel you shooting inside me!” she groaned. “I fucking love having a pussy full of hot seed”

I just kept fucking her for all I was worth.

In and out, harder, and deeper, in and out, deeper, and harder.

And then she exploded beneath me, her second orgasm was harder and stronger than the first. Her body seemed to go rigid for a few seconds and then Then I felt her whole-body tremble accompanied by a very long cry of fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss I kept pumping my cock into her tight, plump pussy until it went flaccid and slid out naturally. I rolled off her and she pulled me to her, and we had a snog.

For a while, we lay kissing, cuddling, and caressing each other. Then Teresa giggled and jumped out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom

“What did I do?” I asked.

“Nothing love, it’s just I can feel your seed dripping out of me. I heard her turn on the shower and she closed the door. As I lay there, I wondered what the condoms were for if she liked the feel of cum in her snatch so much...

Minutes later she came out of the shower in a dressing gown and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

“Do you fancy a beer?” she asked,

“Oh yes please “I replied.

She headed out of the room and minutes later, she came back with two beers. We lay on the bed, both of us naked.it just seemed so natural, so real.

We chatted about school, about the kids that had been there whilst I was there and the teachers. She told me some stories about the teachers, and how they acted while she was around and then some stories about the kids.

“So, who were your favourite teachers then Zak,” she said and took a slurp of beer

“You mean for teaching or those we found sexy,” I asked.

“Both” she giggled.

“Okay for teaching, you, you made history less boring, “I said truthfully. I had always hated history until she took over and I got a good exam result from it.

“You’re just saying that “she said and gave me a friendly punch, “okay who else”

“Mrs Jones, he made maths fun oh and Mr Fisher as he let us read whatever books we liked!” I grinned, and that was true. Fisher was a rollover. He never made us do anything we did not like.

“And who were the teachers you found sexy?” she asked.

“Well, there was you of course! “I said and shot her a wink. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

“and of course, there was Miss Terry,” I said and smiled to myself, all the lads had loved Miss Terry, she taught French, and that alone led to many childish jokes, she was hot and always wore short skirts.

“Miss TERRY, “Teresa snorted, “you know she was the rudest person ever and she hated teaching, hated the kids. She works for some holiday company now”

“Well, all the lads had a thing for those legs “I giggled, I could still see them now, long long legs...

“and your third choice?” Teresa asked

“oh, another easy one” I replied, “Miss Evans, the sight of her in her netball gear was amazing”

I could still her, strong, muscular black thighs, and the way her boobs bounced as she ran around the sports hall. Most of the lads could not keep their eyes off her, and neither could the male sports teachers.

“Miss Evans, now that’s interesting, “she said with a laugh.

“Why did you say that? “I asked, intrigued.

“Oh nothing, ignore me, “she said, and she put her beer bottle down.

I felt her lips on my nipples and then her hand drifted down over my stomach until it was brushing my cock.

She kissed me and I felt her hands on my chest, her hands tweaked my nipples. My hands reached for her and I pulled her close. Her hand was brushing down over my chest, it stroked down over my stomach. I gasped as her fingers wrapped around my semi-erect cock. Her soft hand on my cock felt good, no it felt better than good it felt great.

She whispered, “You have a very nice cock, Zak”

I looked down and watched as she wanked me off. The sight of her hand around my erection was so erotic. Slowly she slid her hand up and down in firm but gentle strokes.

Then I felt her lips on mine and her tongue in my mouth, we were snogging like mad as she wanked me.

As we kissed, she slowly stroked up and down my shaft. Her fingers traced patterns on my skin and my erection was soon back, hard, and strong. I could feel it pulsing as she stroked up and down its length slowly and gently.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.