The King Bee - Cover

The King Bee

Copyright© 2021 by Sterling

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adam is of a species with many workers, a small group of breeding females, and a single male to bind them all chemically and to impregnate them: him. When his own daughters reach puberty, he must move on to avoid harmful inbreeding. His first new assignment has a lurking moral problem, and the next one is as a "contract" king bee.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy  

He needed to come with them for a health check-up, they said. This was common enough, so he followed them without suspicion. But when he got to the building, it was no health check-up. There were half a dozen workers, including a couple of big, tough ones.

The worker he figured to be the leader spoke. “You’ve known that we have to let you go because of the genetic problem that keeps you from breeding with your daughters. Today is the day. We have some candidates lined up who will try out for your job as king.”

Adam nodded.

“You have been a very good king.” He appreciated that she didn’t give a long speech about that part. “Now the question is your fate. All of our retiring kings go to Shady Banks. We have a mutual arrangement with them. You would have a choice between castration or death. Some try castration first, and then choose death later.” She changed to a brighter tone. “But your situation is unique. You have been such a good king that there is interest in others in retaining your services ... How would you like another kingdom?”

“I’ve really enjoyed being king and although no other community could come close to Rocky Ledge, I’m sure it could still be pleasant. It would still involve lots of sex with women?” He tried to give a winning smile. When the alternatives were castration or death, just about anything would sound good, but sincerity might help his cause.

“The guy’s even a diplomat, not just a cock and a pair of balls,” murmured one of the committee.

“Yes,” said the leader.

“Can I say goodbye?” he asked. “There are so many of the women and girls here I’ll miss!”

“I’m sure you will, and they will be miss you even more. But on the rare occasions “goodbyes” have been tried in recent years, it never works out well. They know you will miss them, and you know they will miss you. You have to leave it at that.”

“And in just a day or two, they will all be having sex with a different king!” he said, with a mix of sadness and anger in his voice that he had not intended.

“True,” said the leader. “But by the same token you will be having sex with a whole new set of women in your new home.”


The new community was called Susan’s Lakeshore.

Windswept and Rocky Ledge had been communities of roughly the same size. Susan’s Lakeshore was much smaller -- perhaps a quarter the size, which suited Adam fine. There was less required fucking and more time for fucking that suited his fancy or that of his partners. He slept more and took up more recreation, including swimming in the lake in a serious way. But when it was time for sexual exertion, he made sure to go at it vigorously and enthusiastically.

Once again he was visiting all his breeder women, and sliding his cock deep into their pussies as they viewed him with adoration, and feeling the high of orgasm in his brain -- a high that he never grew tired of. As before, he was to impregnate the women who became fertile, and very rarely go through the motions of impregnation with one who was designated to have a son. Every now and then he got to introduce an adolescent girl to the breeder life by taking her virginity. And between all that he spent a lot of time lolling in bed, with his favorite adoring women all around him, a thigh here, a flowing mane of hair there, a breast over here, and a pussy not too far away. And when the moment was right, he would rise up and fuck that pussy hard and long and deep, while its owner treasured her good luck and the others looked on with good-natured envy. When the little blob of sperm was delivered, it was back to lolling in bed, surrounded by cooing, smooth-skinned female adoration.

But a few things were different. Among the many women he met for introductory fucking were a few who were unconscious. This was not the unconsciousness brought on by a large dose of his sperm. They were out cold before sex started because of some medication. That seemed odd to him, but the attendant worker assured him it was natural. The woman’s pussy was still hot and wet, and he did his job.

Not long afterwards he met these same women in a groggy state, not asleep but definitely sedated. And though sedated, a couple were distressed about something, though he couldn’t tell what. The female anatomy was as welcoming and satisfactory as always, and he did his job. Sometimes he met one of these women multiple times in this condition.

Then he recognized one of his formerly half-conscious partners presenting herself to him when fully alert. She presented her rear end to him, not looking at him and saying nothing. He took her from behind. It was rare a woman didn’t at least look at him, but her female parts still cooperated just fine with his male parts to achieve the desired end.

Another woman did turn to look at him briefly while presenting her rear end, and she was definitely not happy. “Anything wrong?” he asked. “I rarely see that kind of face on a woman.”

“Everything is just fine,” she said between clenched teeth.

He had a couple choices. One was to sit down and try to draw this woman out in conversation. It seemed likely it would have some negative elements to it. The other option was to grab her butt, stick his cock in her pussy, and achieve the ecstasy of orgasm while delivering his blob way up inside. He chose the second.

Naturally he assumed he had been introduced to all the women and breeding-age girls within the first few days of his arrival. Part of his role was to bind them together with his smell. The only new entries into the pool of breeders were virgins who came of age.

But when he had been at the community three months, he was presented with an entirely new woman who was drugged unconscious. He asked what was going on, but his worker told him everything was just fine. Then a second new woman was presented for his insemination in the same condition. He did the job, but this time, after doing the mating deed, he wasn’t so easily put off.

“We never got any new adult women over at Rocky Ledge. The only way we got new women was when girls grew up. Where are these women coming from? And why are they unconscious?”

The worker tried to distract him, but when that failed, he was invited to a private meeting with some of the higher-up workers. The head of the group spoke.

“Most communities never take new women in from the outside. Just as at Rocky Ledge, the supply of women of reproductive age is entirely fed by the girls who grow up. However, by that method it is very hard for a community to grow. We need to grow -- you can see how small we are compared to Rocky Ledge. Growing up, the story we are told is that all people, workers, women, and the occasional king belong to a single community. Except for the kings, everyone stays in the community they grew up in. But things are more complicated than that. For one thing, new communities form when a large community splits in two. For another, some workers choose to live on their own, independent of any community. They of course cannot reproduce. So, many such communities die out, and the way the others survive is by finding a stream of replacement workers to join them. Workers out in the world have many options, and that is one of them.

“However, there are also some workers who keep a few women with them and try to survive by way of reproduction. That is illegal, as the children in such communities are being abused by being raised in such circumstances. When such groups are broken up, the reproductive-age women are distributed to established communities. Many go freely and soon are absorbed into the new community as part of the natural fabric of women and children. Others, however, are more resistant. They need to be introduced gradually to the new king, absorb his smell and his mating semen, and then they become part of the community. Susan’s Lakeshore specializes in taking in some of the harder cases. Although the women who are unconscious or drugged might not really want to be mating with you, it is for their long-term health, and they come to see that in time.”

This was a lot of information to digest. At Rocky Ledge, one thing was constant. The women were willing, and almost always enthusiastic. “And the ones who take it from the rear and won’t look at me, that’s the next step along the path?”

“That’s sometimes an intermediate step.”

“And if they refuse they will be punished?”

“Sometimes there are consequences, true, but it is all part of turning these women who have gotten used to an abusive way of life into being content within a community again.”

That was the end of the meeting, but Adam remained troubled. Some of the women at Susan’s Lakeshore were as happy to see him and accept his mating as all of the women at Rocky Ledge. And yet there was a difference, as he thought about it now. Perhaps two-thirds the women were friendly and enthusiastic. But here some were just willing, as if allowing his penis into their vaginas was a chore to be done. The body language of some others wasn’t even that accepting. He had wondered before if this was some Susan’s Lakeshore peculiarity, but he realized now it was the fact that they simply did not want to be there mating with him. They had to, or there would be bad consequences.

He didn’t like this. He didn’t like it at all. The idea of sex where the woman wasn’t willing was new to him. He’d never been brought up to think of such a thing, though he dimly recalled that it might happen among the primitive mountain people. But that is what was happening with a rather large portion of the women he fucked. It didn’t seem right to him.

He decided to do an experiment. He made a point of chatting with some of the ordinary, happy women after sex. What was their girlhood like, who were their friends, how many kings had they lived under? They always gave relaxed and informative answers. Then he tried this with a few of the others. They gave vague, uninformative answers, or said that just wasn’t something they liked to talk about.

He realized that when he was with any of the women who presented themselves doggy-style and never looked at him, there was always a worker present. When he tried asking this sort of woman about her past, the worker always stepped in to deflect the questions and say that wasn’t a suitable subject of conversation. They were the unwilling ones not yet trusted enough to mate alone with the king and keep quiet about their past and circumstances.

What if he refused to have sex with any woman who wasn’t truly willing? It wouldn’t work for long. Workers could detect women who weren’t getting inseminated, and would surely ask why he wasn’t doing his job. But he had to do something.

He chose one of the reluctant ones who was not accompanied by a worker, and simply said, “You know, I’ve figured out that you really don’t want to be doing this. And I want you to know that I don’t want to be doing it either if you don’t. I really don’t like it.”

The woman seemed surprised. He repeated it with the others who were in that category. Apparently word got around, because one woman was clearly expecting it. “You know, some of us really appreciate it, your saying you don’t want to be doing this. But then a few others ask, if you don’t want to be doing it, why do you do it?”

“Oh,” said Adam. “I suppose I’m somewhat selfish. You know if a woman isn’t getting her semen the workers can tell. And if it’s because I’m not trying, that’s really bad for me. Maybe if I was a really good person I would just refuse. But you know what happens to kings who don’t do the job. They’re killed.” He snapped his fingers.

“Oh. I guess that’s true, isn’t it ... We’re both under duress, though if we women don’t follow the rules, they don’t kill us. They just force us.”

He repeated the story the committee had told him, to see if she had a different view.

The woman smiled at some points, and winced at others.

“She’s got it basically right. However, not all those independent mini-communities are illegal -- at least the laws aren’t ever enforced. Some of them are interesting experiments and very happy places. But Susan’s Lakeshore kidnaps women from them. I was kidnapped. The independents can’t complain, since they’re technically illegal. But we end up here. And I suppose you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be raised with a close group of women and girls, assuming they will be your community until you die, and then you’re ripped away and put with strangers. Have you noticed how we’re divided into sections here and have nothing to do with each other?”

Adam had realized there were two buildings, and he went back and forth between them, and they told him not to discuss anything in one group with the other. They said it was an experiment.

“That’s because if they get more than one of us, they always split us up, to make the old loyalties go away.”

“Those other women, the newest arrivals ... The ones who take it doggy style and never look at me ... and especially the ones who are drugged ... I’d like to tell them I don’t want to be doing it to them ... I like it even less. Could you somehow get the word to them? There’s always a worker present when I’m doing them, and I’m afraid I’d be in big trouble if they heard me saying anything like that.”

“Yeah, I can see that. I think I can get the word to all of them too.”

“Thank you so much.”

Shortly after, some of the sedated women became less distressed. More of the previous doggy presenters took it lying on their backs. They didn’t smile, but they looked at him as something of an equal -- both stuck doing something they didn’t want to be doing. They understood that even though he had a hard-on and was plunging his cock deep into their pussies until he ejaculated there, that didn’t mean he wanted to be doing it.

One of the abductees was becoming fertile. He asked his network if she wanted to get pregnant, and not surprisingly a firm “no” was relayed back to him. So when he fucked her next he made sure to give her not even a tiny drop.

But he realized that failure to impregnate posed an additional danger for him that would develop a bit more slowly, but just as surely. The workers would soon notice if none of the abductees got pregnant, and the suspicion would fall squarely on him. As for his conscience, any given act of unwanted sex was an event lasting at most a couple minutes, and then it was over. A pregnancy -- it transformed a woman’s life.


A worker took Adam aside to a private place. “Word’s gotten around ... you hate mating with the ones who don’t want it -- the abductees.”

“Oh, I understand that some need some reeducation to become content community members. I’m happy to do my job.”

“Yeah, yeah, you don’t trust me. But there’s a few of us workers who don’t like it either. And we’re afraid your days are numbered because of what you’ve done already. We’ve got a plan. We can get you out of here alive if you want. There’s a group on the outside that wants you. It’s not exactly approved, but it’s not illegal either. It involves traveling around. But we swear, you never have to do a girl who doesn’t want to get it. Everyone is in it because they want to be.”

“I don’t know, it sounds like total fantasy,” he said. “You’ve just got a screw loose!”

“Just don’t tell anyone,” she whispered. “And wait.”

Another worker pulled him aside the next day and gave him the same story.

He thought about his options. The ruling workers here at Susan’s Lakeshore could have him killed at any moment. They could do that even if he was a perfect king and not a troublemaker. Some workers thought he was in immediate danger. If his conscience caught up with him and he refused to impregnate unwilling women, he was surely a goner.

What sort of a life would it be, this other one? It sounded strange, but it also sounded exciting.

He gave his OK to be part of the plan. The next night he pretended to have serious abdominal cramping, and the worker on duty for such eventualities accompanied him to the health clinic. But she was in on the plan, and once outside he followed her instructions that sent him off down a long path, left on a side path, into a grove of trees, and to a high fence. He had to search just a few yards in one direction to find a hole in the fence, just as promised. Once on the other side, there was a waiting car that whisked him away.


It was a spacious sedan. In the two front seats were workers. When he got in the back and shut the door, he was immediately aware of the other occupant in the back -- she was no worker. A woman. A breeding woman.

The worker in the off-driver seat said, “I’m Elizabeth, and she’s Wanda,” indicating the driver. “Welcome. We will be traveling back roads to one of our camps, in case Susan’s Lakeshore sends anyone out to try to track you down. That’s Emily back there with you, one of ‘your own kind’. She was interested in coming along, and we thought you might like to get acquainted.”

Get acquainted? Emily was eyeing him hungrily. She was not just ‘one of his kind’, but she was fertile. The odor was overpowering, especially in the enclosed space.

“Holy shit!” he murmured. He had put on a robe for his trip to the infirmary, because of the chill air, but now he discarded it, bringing his very erect penis into view. Emily looked at it, mesmerized.

“Do you want to do it?” he ask urgently.

“Yes, I do! But I never have done it ... never even seen one of those!” she said, indicating his organ.

Not just a fertile woman but a fertile virgin? It was unheard of in a community -- a girl would be allowed to mate with the king many months before she ever became fertile.

“How old are you?”

“Nearly fifteen.”

The deal had been that he was escaping from Susan’s Lakeshore to a new kind of life. This was a different life all right, where a girl could get to 15 without having sex, or without even seeing the king having sex with the older women in her group.

Emily lay back on the back seat as best she could, head against the wall of the car, legs spread making her skirt ride up. She quickly reached down to remove her underpants.

Adam mounted and prepared to penetrate. Should he say anything about her being fertile? No one had ever suggested he try not to make a girl pregnant -- except on those rare occasions when he was trying to get a woman to conceive a son. But the idea of entering her and not ejaculating? He wasn’t sure he could even do it.

“I’m sorry ... I hope I’m OK.”

“Don’t worry about that,” said Adam, his cock tip nuzzling against her vaginal folds. “You’re going to pass out, though.”

“I am?”

“You’ll be really happy, but yeah, you’ll pass out.”

Emily’s vagina was lubricated just fine, with no obstruction -- there might be some obstruction at age 12, but at 15? His cock got in halfway, he pulled back, then in all the way, and he let loose. He spurted for a luscious girl, he spurted for a virgin, and he spurted to make her pregnant ... over and over and over again. His pleasure was more intense than usual, and her face turned to ecstasy before she passed out. Finally his cock stopped spurting.

“Guess it didn’t take them long to get acquainted,” said the driver, looking in the mirror.

Elizabeth said, “As we get into these more populated areas, you’ve got to lie down on the floor. Can’t have any of those male features showing.” Adam was balding and according to custom had a modest, trimmed beard. “Emily can sit up but you’ll have to lie on the floor.”

“Uh, I’m afraid Emily won’t be sitting up any time soon,” he said.

“Oh ... oh, it was that bad? ... Yeah, I’d heard about that.”

“What?” asked the driver.

“If a king really gives a girl a whole lot, she likes it so much, she passes out -- but just for a couple minutes, I thought.”

“Usually it is, usually it is,” said Adam. “But, as she was a virgin, I guess I didn’t hold back as much as I could have.”

“Well, then, I guess you’ll both have to lie on the floor ... can you manage that?”

“I think so, though some lumps may stick up into the field of view.”

“Let me get a blanket from the back to cover you two.”

He lay down beside Emily but didn’t quite fit so he was partly draped over her, and the driver laid the blanket over them.

As the car drove off, Adam was instantly aware of a fertile woman beside him. Ordinarily he’d wait for her to wake up before inseminating her again, but she might be out for a while, and his loins were pulsing with desire and need. He realized he’d fled Susan’s Lakeshore because he never wanted to have sex with a woman who didn’t want it. Emily couldn’t exactly consent, but he figured, given her condition -- what the heck. Down in the dark, he had an easy enough time locating Emily’s pussy by feel and aligning his cock to slide in. In under a minute he delivered inside her again, a lot of semen, as appropriate to trying to make a woman pregnant. The car drove on. There being no other females to distract him, and with such an overpowering odor ... He fucked the passed-out Emily again and again and again.


Adam was aware of the car turning, going more slowly for a while, turning again, and he could hear they were on a dirt road. The blanket was pulled off from the front seat, and Adam began unfolding himself up onto the rear seat. He also pulled Emily up to a sitting position, though she was still not conscious.

Before long the car stopped in front of a rambling house. By the light of the moon he could see another was close by, and he could see some outbuildings.

The workers got out, and Adam took Emily in his arms and carried her in.

“Is Emily OK?” asked a woman.

“She’s just fine,” said Adam, rocking her to and fro and smiling at her. She stirred. “How do you feel, Emily?”

“I feel ... wonderful...” She drew out the last word, then passed out again.

A group was convening in the living room. Adam laid Emily on a sofa. The group consisted of two women -- real, breeder, women -- and five worker adults. They told him that the only others in the community were the children, who were asleep elsewhere in the house.

Elizabeth appeared to be the leader of the whole group, and now she spoke. “We haven’t explained the situation to you entirely, and we thought it best if all the adults were here when we did.”

Adam nodded.

“Six years ago, all of us were part of a small community, with a king and five breeding females, including Cait and Julie here. It was on the borderline of being too small -- we realized that, but increasing size is hard to do quickly as you breeders can only breed so fast. And then came the raiding party to take us all prisoner and distribute us to the kidnapping centers like Susan’s Lakeshore. In theory they have nothing to do with Susan’s, but they’re actually on the payroll. They got all the others and sent them off -- some to Susan’s, some to other places we haven’t tracked them to. However, the group of us here escaped because Meredith and I -- she indicated one of the other workers -- were foolhardy or brave, depending on how you look at it. Cait and Julie and all their children, together with a bunch of us adult workers who are mostly Cait and Julie’s sisters, escaped. After some temporary camps we found our way to this homestead. But we don’t officially exist. We have more than the usual reasons to stay below the radar. One of the raiding party was killed during our escape -- OK, I’m the one who did it. And kidnapping is not as serious a crime as murder.” She sighed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.