One More Time With Sandra - Cover

One More Time With Sandra

by Reltney McFee

Copyright© 2021 by Reltney McFee

BDSM Sex Story: Another fantasy featuring Sandra, a woman with a taste for submission.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Sandra’s naked breasts were flattened beneath her, as she lay bent prone over my kitchen table. Her hands, reaching to the very edge of the table, were held immobile by cords secured to the table legs. Her legs were similarly secured, pinning her so that her only movements were the flipping of her dark honey colored hair as she rolled her head left and right.

I was poised behind her, erection in hand, contemplating which of the available pleasure portals to avail myself of. Sandra was not being helpful, as she contributed her views on the matter. “Oh, Master! Please, please, please, fuck your servant girl! You have me all hot, you have tormented me, and now, my needy pussy craves your attention! If you do not want to take your pleasure from my puss, won’t you please fuck my ass? Just stuff your cock in there, and fill me with your goo!”

Wouldn’t you as well, suffer from indecision? (or, perhaps, revel in indecision, these being your choices?)

Of course, you all wonder how I found myself in this predicament. How a mild mannered, old fart, such as myself, could serve as a Lurv Ghawd for a taut, hot, smart, cute, young woman? Yeah, me, too. Sometimes, I simply am unbelievably fortunate. She and I had worked together, and I had been in the right place when she got dumped by a (foolish) previous boyfriend. Fortunately, I had been paying attention when several previous girlfriends had attempted to instruct me in the finer points of Pleasing A Woman, and had, miraculously, retained enough of those lessons to keep Sandra’s attention. To my everlasting benefit.

So, we both had this weekend off, and decided to spend it together. We had gone out for dinner last evening, and after enjoying some leisurely 69, had gotten to sleep late, and slept in (well, I had slept in. She had awakened relatively early, and decided I needed Man’s Favorite Alarm to awaken me. It turns out, it’s also somewhere on the list of This Woman’s Favorite Morning Activities, as well, which certainly was convenient.)

It took us a while to get to breakfast, once we had climaxed. (My opinion was that when the woman in your bed is eagerly fellating you, it’s courteous to reciprocate. It seems that cunnilingus inspires women, and this woman in particular, to new, delightful, heights of cocksucking frenzy. That certainly both pleases my favorite organ, as well as inspires me to search out the multiple orgasms hidden within the flower of her sex. With my tongue.) She had collapsed upon me, and, her sex firmly placed against my face, and therefore my airway, well, the flow of air was constricted. I communicated to her that this would shortly present a problem, and perhaps she ought to contemplate situating herself otherwise upon the bed, where I could enjoy being close to her as well as continue to breathe, as eloquently as I could. I beat on her buttocks, and attempted to shout “I can’t breathe!”, although it may have sounded more like “Aye cnmmmph brthmthth!”, truth be told. She took a moment to decipher my muffled yells, and rolled off of me, in order to gather more data. I suspect my gasps were all the information she required.

Once I had resumed something resembling normal breathing, she tucked herself on top of one of my arms, drawing it around herself as if it were a blanket. And thusly did we laze away most of the morning. Eventually, we stirred, and got around. We showered, and I cooked breakfast.

Simply so you know, second on my List Of Wonderful Things, after making love with a hot, smart, enthusiastic woman, is showering with that woman. Even if she had wrung me completely dry, and my pooped pecker could only twitch in appreciation, the aesthetic pleasures to be found in admiring a naked pretty woman, are only enhanced by having the opportunity to rub hot soapy water over her. She purred her appreciation of my efforts, and reciprocated. My johnston was very, very clean by the time she had had her way with me, even if no erection was soon to be forthcoming.

We strolled to the bedroom, and began to assemble clothing so we could get dressed and spend the day out together. We discussed supper plans. She seemed to favor dining in, as that would allow us to more readily savor the pleasures of the flesh.

As if I would offer a contrary plan!

Therefore, we hit the market, buying dinner fixings, a couple of bottles of wine, and then returning to my home. We put the groceries away, the wine went in the frig to cool, and I disposed of the trash. As I turned, and rose from cabinet, I stood into Sandra’s embrace. I reciprocated, drawing her close, and pecked her on the lips.

“Do you know what I was going to do today, that I have not done?” was her inquiry,

I was puzzled. “Nope.”

She glowed with her smile, rich with promise. “I was going to schtup you senseless, and we have nearly wasted the entire day, without my doing so!”

“Oh, my!”, was my response. “What a horrible oversight! What do you suppose you ought to do about that?”

“I don’t know. Do you suppose that I could find some strong, decisive, horny man to help me make up for my oversight? Someone who could help an easily distracted girl like me, to focus, and to stick to her plan? Hmm?”

“How much help do you suppose a cute girl such as yourself, might require?”

She looked about, as if pondering this question. Her mouth formed a moue, and she asked, “Oh, I don’t know, suppose you knew a girl who liked letting her man direct her, who, oh, say, enjoyed someone occasionally being, hmmm, let’s say, ‘forceful’, in his lovemaking? Does that give you any thoughts on what direction her desires might be taking her?”

I took my turn to appear contemplative. “Why, I suppose that it does! How does now strike you for such a game?”

“Why, Sir, I think that right about now would be perfect!”

I smiled, and held her at arm’s length. “Honey, I’m going to get your leashes. I want you to get naked, here and now, and lay upon the table here. I’ll be right back, and then we can have our way with you!”

Her smile broadened, “Oh, goody! Master, I’ll be ready when you return!”

I couldn’t say whether or not most women, some women, or, really, hardly any women have submission fantasies of any sort. It certainly is a common enough theme in porn stories. After all, what guy among us does not desire to be so competent, so authoritative that The Fair Sex swoons in the brilliance of our masculine aura, only to recover by careful administration of our master-class loving? All I can state with any degree of certainty, was that Sandra appeared to enjoy our games. She came a little harder when I held her arms down, she seemed more, well, “fluid”, when I fucked her just a little roughly, maneuvering her on the bed to allow a change of pace, or a different position.

I tossed my own clothing upon the bed, and retrieved the hobbles from our “play drawer”. I had purchased some ¼ inch blue line at the local maritime supply store, and several 4 foot lengths allowed me to play to her restraint fantasies.

As I returned to the kitchen, I had to pause. I’ve described Sandra, right? Cute, slim, fit, probably around 5 foot 4 inches, looking to be 120 pounds. Today, her dark honey colored hair was down, and framed her elfin face, eyes sparkling. Well, they had been sparkling before her hair had fallen about her face, obscuring that.

I approached her, and anchored one end of the line to each table leg. “Sweetie, give me your hand.”

She tossed her head, and one eye smiled at me. “If I give you my hand, you are going to tie me up.”

“Yep.”

“And, once you have me tied up, and helpless, you will be able to do all manner of vile, disgusting things to me, won’t you?”

“That is also accurate, although, as I recall, we haven’t required rope in the past, before I did vile, disgusting things with you, have we?”

Another head shake, now her smiling face revealed. “Well, no, we haven’t.”

“So, why the questions?”

She extended her arm to me, and smiled, “Just want to be sure that you will be just as vile, just as disgusting, as I desire!”

I bound her to the table, and stepped back to consider the tableau before me. Which is exactly where I started this little tale.

Fellatio always being in my Top Ten Ways To Enjoy A Woman’s company (hovering somewhere very near, Eliciting Multiple Orgasms from that same woman), I stepped around the table, and waggled my reltney before her. “Sweetie, I’d really enjoy a bit of a suck job, before I wale away at your defenseless puss. Howzabout you show me one more time, your mastery of the male organ, hmm?”

She smiled at me, and observed, “Well, you have me all tied up and helpless. There’s not a lot I could do, if you wanted to, ya know, FORCE me to blow you, is there? Why, you could probably make me take your cock all the way into my throat. I bet you’re the kind of man who would enjoy a poor, helpless girl choking and gagging on his dick, aren’t you?”

I smiled back at her, knowing her submission games. “Well, you have me there. I do really enjoy a girl submitting to me, and there’s not a lot of things that are more submissive than letting me control your very breath, are there? The choking and gagging are simply symbols of your submission. Very pleasant for me, after all, but still simply symbols.”

She smiled at that, and pursed her lips. “Well, THIS servant girl may be helpless, but you’ll still have to FORCE her to blow you!” Her coy glance at me, from behind the curtain of her hair, was both faux rebellious, as well as enticing.

I stepped up to her, holding her head still, so she could not avert her gaze from my throbbing johnston. “Open up, sweetie! If you’re good, I’ll lick you into senselessness! If you are bad, well, let’s see if I can get my jollies and leave you hanging! Which would you prefer?”

Her eyes took on a wild air, as she replied, “Oh, Master, what is the single most slavish, most submissive thing that I can do for you, beyond even allowing you to deny me an orgasm while you take your pleasure from my body?” She blinked, as if in reflection, and took a deep breath, smiling up at me. “The only way I could submit more thoroughly, would be if you were to decide to breed me! Suppose I had, oh I dunno, ‘forgotten’ to take my birth control today? Or, even, all week? What if I wanted you to would decide if you impregnate me, or not?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.