Nextgen: Jake and Bridget - Cover

Nextgen: Jake and Bridget

by ninjabird

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Incest Sex Story: The Connor kids, Jacob and Bridget, are all grown up. See them enter a brave new world. The Marriage Extension Act (MEA) has made polyamorous marriages legal and the US Supreme Court has declared public sex a Right of Expression under the First Amendment. This is a world where life extending anagathics ensure that anyone who can afford the two million dollar price tag can live to a healthy century and more. Still growing up a Connor means there be plenty family play no matter the generation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Jake:

We were never what would be considered a traditional family. First there was my father, Chase Connor, who everyone calls Chance. He was married to my mother, Lacy Connor. Then there was me. My name is Jacob Connor, though most people call me Jake.

But our little family did not end there. It also included my sister, Bridget. Bridget’s mother was Dana Spenoli, so she was born Bridget Spenoli. Bridget and I are almost the same age, having been born within a month of each other.

For all intents and purposes, from the very beginning Dana was as much my mother as Lacy was. Dana lived with my parents in the big two story house where I grew up and she was every bit a partner in my parent’s marriage as they were.

When I was a little kid I didn’t understand that my family was in any way different than those around me. I use to call Dana Aunt Dana and Bridget would call my mother Aunt Lacy. When we started school Lacy and Dana became interchangeable as far as the school system was concerned, with both having a role in our education. I don’t know what the school thought about it, but when I was eight it ceased to matter.

Shortly after Bridget and I reached out eighth birthday congress passed the Marriage Expansion Act. The MEA made unconventional multiple marriages legal in the United States. It was the result of a Supreme Court Decision brought by a polygamous family against the state of Wyoming, which had tried to prosecute them.

After MEA went into effect Dana married Mom and Dad and changed her name to Connor and Bridget became not just my half sister but my full sister, because under the law, all of the children of a polygamous union, also known as a polycule, are considered full siblings. Since incest is still illegal and certain relationships are still unauthorized, even under the MEA, that is an important legal distinction. Under the MEA it was still not permissible for siblings to marry. Nor could a parent marry one of their children. The MEA preserved the states rights to determine the degree of consanguinity allowed for marriage. So it was still legal to marry your first cousin in some states, and illegal in others. The MEA was not a complete repeal of all marriage restrictions.

So by the time I became a teenager I was well accustomed to the fact that I had two mothers. Lacy, or as I called her Mom or Momma Lacy and Dana, who I called Momma Dana. I accepted Bridget as my full sister, which meant to all intents and purposes our relationship didn’t change at all.

Dana had always slept with my parents in the giant bed that they had in their suite at one end of the house and Bridget and I slept in our rooms at the other end of the house. Our rooms were separated by a Jack and Jill bathroom which we shared. Well actually, by our teenage years, which Bridget dominated and in which I was tolerated.

I guess maybe I should talk about what my parents do for a living. Dad is a partner in a development company. A major partner with my Nana, that is my grandmother, Celia Connor. He makes a really good living at that which means that we’re pretty wealthy, or at least he and my moms are. My mother Lacy is an engineer. She works for Masterson Construction, which is owned by my Aunt Karen and her husband Doug. Doug and Karen are in a polygamous marriage with my Aunt Vicky. My mother Dana is a software developer. Or rather she runs the operating systems division of Bright-Marshall Industries.

That’s right. Bright-Marshall. The ‘It’s smarter than a smartphone, more powerful than a personal computer, more portable than a laptop, its BMI’s percom. The personal communications device that changes the way the world communicates.’

My mom was a key person in the development of that device, and in part, in all the devices that interconnect with percoms and make everything from entertainment displays to electric cars work the way they do.

I guess the first hint that we were even unusual among polycule families happened when I was seventeen. For her seventeenth birthday my lovely sister Bridget received a brand new electric cruiser. Cruisers are self-driving electric cars. Hers was configured as a pickup, with a five foot bed, storage trunk in the front, where an internal combustion car would have its engine, and a clever pass thru storage bin under the back seat in front of the bed.

I really didn’t want a cruiser. Since the age of fourteen I’d ridden motocross bikes. What I had my heart set on was a brand new electric bike. BMI was working with a cottage industry electric bike company to produce a top end computer enhanced bike which wasn’t due to come out until the next year. So I bided my time and mostly bummed rides off of my sister or parents.

On this particular day I got a ride from my buddy Mike.

Another interest of mine is MMA. Mixed Martial Arts became a big thing in the United States after the collapse of the major professional sports leagues. Both my dad and my mother Dana had been military special ops types and both Bridget and I did all the typical kid martial art stuff.

On this day Bridget and I were suppose to go spend the night with our Nana. It was a Friday and I had a session at my MMA gym for the traveling league that I was competing in at the time. Bridget had left straight from school for Nana’s house and originally I expected to join her. However at the last minute my coach had called a meeting. Luckily Mike was also a member and took me to and from. I figured I could get a ride once I got home.

When I arrived no one seemed home. I went to my room to shower and change, figuring I’d call Bridget to come get me if Dad or one of my moms didn’t show up soon. After my shower I started looking for one of my bags to pack some stuff in, clothes, toiletries, underwear, that kind of stuff. I was digging under my bed when I heard someone in the hall. I was on the far side of the bed from the door and I guess they didn’t know I was there.

I would have popped up but I heard Dad say, “We really don’t want to fuck this up.”

Now Dad isn’t exactly repressed in his language. I mean he was a Navy Seal. I know he knows how to swear. But knowing how to swear and casually doing so are two different things.

I peeked under the bed and saw two pairs of legs. One belonged to my dad and the other to my mom, Lacy. How did I know it was her? Well my moms have completely different styles. My mom Lacy, was almost as tall as my dad. She had brown hair, grapefruit size tits, and tended to dress pretty conservatively. My mom Dana was shorter than either of them. Even when I was sixteen she was shorter than me. She had this really radical dragon tattoo that can only really be seen to best effect when she’s, well, naked. You can almost see it all if she’s wearing the right bathing suit. Basically something like a Wicked Weasel monokini. She doesn’t wear business suits.

“Don’t overthink it Chance,” my mother said. “We’ll tell both of them soon.”

“Karen already knew about Mom and Dad by the time she was their age.”

“But she found out be accident, not design.”

“And I didn’t find out until years later and look where that put me.”

I saw the feet face each other and heard kissy sounds.

“It put you right between my legs where you belong,” mom said.

That’s pretty racy talk for a middle age housewife, I thought.

There were more kissy sounds and then Dad said, “Should we close these doors?”

“Nah,” Mom said. “It’s just Doug, Karen and Victoria. They know to stay out of the kid’s rooms.”

“Besides considering the mix, one of us will be involved anyway,” Dad said.

“I’m a little nervous,” Mom said. “It’s been ages since we’ve hosted a party.”

“Don’t worry. It’s just family.”

“That’s what makes it so good,” mom said.

I heard them walk away. I had no idea what they were talking about, but something told me they wouldn’t be happy knowing I’d been listening.

So once I was sure they were gone I snuck back downstairs. Then I made a big deal about coming in the front door.

“Jacob,” Mom said coming down the stairs, “What are you doing here? I thought you and Bridget were already over at your Nana’s.”

“No, I had to see Coach Lee. Mike just dropped me off. Can you or Dad take me over to Nana’s?”

She looked at her percom and saw the time.

“Sure. Get your stuff, we have somewhere to be tonight.”

I wondered what that meant, since it sounded like they were hosting a party at home. I asked no questions but ran upstairs and grabbed the bag I had just packed. Mom shuttled me over in her old car, an L4 retrofitted electric.


The stay at Nana’s was awesome, as always. Nana lived in a big, modern house next to the Warwick River. It was build by our Papa before he died. Being right next to the river it has a real sand beach, artificial of course. When he was alive he use to keep a big 40 foot fishing boat at the dock. Nana sold that after he died.

One whole wall of the house was glass and you could see the boats passing on the river, even at night. Across the river was a military reservation, so no one could build there. That meant that, except in passing on the river, no one could really see inside, even though the floor to ceiling windows didn’t really have blinds or curtains. Eventually, later, Nana got the new controlled density glass. Keep reading and you’ll see why.

On the beach she kept a rack of kayaks and some paddle boats. Bridget and I spent lots of time on that river and other local waterways. We had our own kayaks at home and often came down the river.

When mom dropped me off she didn’t stop. I figure she was running late.

When I entered the house Nana met me in the hall.

“Jacob. Your sister is out by the water. I should have dinner ready soon.”

I went through the house and out the back door, which was actually at a lower level than the two stories above. It ran to a boardwalk that curved down to the dock. Before it got to the floating dock there was a place to step off to the sand. That’s where Bridget was.

Bridget is just the most gorgeous girl. Nana and my Aunt Karen are honest to gosh redheads. Bridget obviously got her hair from that branch of the family, somehow. My hair is blonde like Dad’s. Momma Dana, Bridget’s biological mother, has dark hair. It usually looks black, but sometimes you can see brown highlights in it under the right light. Bridget’s hair is dark auburn. Darker than our grandmother’s.

She’s taller than her mother, though not as tall as me, though at that time she was closer than she would be later. It was cool enough that she was wearing long pants and a long sleeve shirt. As I got closer to her I could see that her nipples were hard. Little pebbles sticking out, not really hidden by the thin bra she was wearing.

As I reached her I looked back at the house. Not seeing anyone I hugged her. Her lips reached out for mine and we kissed hello. Perhaps a little more passionate than was proper for siblings, though there was no tongue.

My arm was around her and she dropped to the sand taking me with her.

“I was wondering when you’d get here Jake.”

“Do you know what our Moms and Dad are doing tonight?”

“No. Why?” She looked at me with her penetrating eyes.

“Well when I got home I overheard Mom and dad talking.”

“You were spying on them?”

“No ... no. Not exactly. They didn’t know I was there. I was in my room. I figured if they don’t want me to hear things they shouldn’t talk right outside my door.”

“What did they say?”

“Something about telling us something. Or rather not telling us something.”

“What kind of something?”

“I don’t know. Dad said that Aunt Karen knew before she was our age, but that they didn’t tell him.”

“They didn’t tell him what?”

“I don’t know.”

“A family secret? Maybe we should ask Nana?”

I thought about it. Dad had said ‘Mom and Dad’. That would have been Nana and Papa. “I don’t think so. I think he was talking about something Nana and Papa didn’t tell him, but that Aunt Karen knew. Mom said she found out by accident. I don’t think Nana would tell us even if we asked. Plus how would we ask her without telling her I was eavesdropping?”

Just then we heard a ship’s bell. That was Nana telling us it was time to eat.


Nana’s house was really big. Papa had been some kind of high priced lawyer and from what I understand had really good insurance. Even the cancer that killed him couldn’t drain the finances he had put away to make sure Nana was taken care of. She was also a partner with Dad in his business. Her home had at least five or six bedrooms, ten baths, most with showers. The master suite was pretty isolated from the rest.

It also had a media room and after dinner we watched a new movie. Just before he got sick Papa had installed a full 3D theater system. After the movie Nana retired to bed and chased Bridget and I to our rooms at the other end of the house.

I brushed my teeth in the adjoining bathroom, stripped down to my skivvies and climbed into bed. The room had a nice king size bed. Come to think of it all of the bedrooms had king size beds. At that time I never thought of how odd it was for Nana and Papa to have bought a house with so many bedrooms. I mean we were already eight or nine when they moved here and my Dad and Aunt Karen were already grown.

I fell asleep, but was woken up by someone climbing into my bed.

“Are you awake?” I heard my sister’s voice say.

“Now,” I answered.

I could feel her warm body move into mine. Bridget hated to sleep alone. Often at home she would sneak through our Jack and Jill bathroom and into my bed. She had been doing it for years. When we were little my parents tolerated it. As we entered our teenage years my mothers began to discourage this behavior. This meant that Bridget became adept at waking up before any of the parents so she could sneak back to her room.

I laid on my back so that she could put her head on my shoulder as she lay against me. My arm naturally went around her and auburn hair fan out on my chest. I could feel that she was wearing something silky which covered both her legs and torso, but her arms were bare.

“I’ve been thinking about what mom and dad said,” she whispered to me. “I think it is a family secret.”

“What kind of secret?” I responded. I moved my arm so that my hand ran up and down the soft skin of her arm.

“I don’t know yet,” she answered. Her curiosity had been sparked and I knew like a dog with a bone she would not let it go until she knew what it was. I remained silent.

“Practice kissing with me,” she said.

This was a game she had initiated just a couple of month ago.

“I thought you practiced with Holly,” I teased back. Holly was her best friend.

“Holly is a girl,” she said unnecessarily. “Girls kiss different than boys. Haven’t you ever watch Dad kiss one of our moms and then watched our moms kiss? Completely different.”

Truth to tell I hadn’t watch dad kiss either of our moms in detail. Now our mom’s kissing that was a different kettle of fish. I think males getting hot watching two females kiss and do even more is hard wired into the species. So of course I had spied on our moms going at it, when I thought I wouldn’t get caught. At this time I hadn’t actually caught them doing more than kissing.

“So do your remember what you’re suppose to do?” she asked me.

“Tell me again,” I said, though I knew just exactly what she was going to say.

“First you look at me.” It was dark in the room, but there were no shades and I could see by the moonlight leaking through the window. “Its really important that you look directly in my eyes.”

So I tilted my head up so that I could lock eyes with her.

“Now you’re suppose to look deep into my soul,” she said. I breathed in and locked my eyes on hers. I felt myself falling into them.

“Now you move closer,” she whispered, barely speaking.

I felt our lips touch, rubbing gently together. She groaned a little and I felt her tongue gently probing at my lips. I opened them, just enough so that my tongue could touch hers.

I felt myself get a little lightheaded, but couldn’t tell if it was because I wasn’t breathing or because she had taken my breath. She groaned into my mouth again.

Her eyes were closed now. I reached up and cup her chin with my hand. Our tongues were dueling now, rubbing against each other as they moved from my mouth to hers.

He whole body rubbed against me now and I felt my prick getting hard where it rubbed against the leg she had thrown onto me. The hand not holding her face reached down and cupped her ass. I could feel her cheek through her silky pajamas.

She pulled back and I could feel her rubbing her leg across my groin.

“Oh, nice,” she said. “I think it’s time to sleep,” she said turning her back to me.

I spooned up behind her. She reached up and took my hand and placed it on her breast.

“Good night, brother,” she said wiggling her ass back into my hard prick.

I lay there wishing I could jack off, but soon I heard her breathing become rhythmic, indicating she was asleep. Shortly thereafter I followed her into dreamland.

When I awoke, as at home, she was already gone. The sun shone in the room and I could see from my percom on the bedside table it was only six thirty. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

We didn’t stay long at Nana’s that morning. About eleven we said goodbye and Bridget drove us home, or rather the assistant in the cruiser drove us home.

Once she gave the assistant the destination she unlocked her seat and turned it toward me.

“I’ve been thinking about what you said,” she told me.

“What I said about what?”

“What you heard. I think there is definitely something they’re not telling us. A family secret.”

“OK. But what?”

“I don’t know. We’ll just have to start listening more and paying attention to what they don’t say.”

“Maybe we should ask Callie?”

Callie was our cousin. Dad’s sister, our Aunt Karen was married to our Uncle Doug and our Aunt Victoria. Callie was Doug and Vicky’s biological daughter. When we were kids Aunt Karen and Uncle Doug were already married. Like our mothers and father they were already living with Aunt Victoria even before the MEA became law, and they already had Callie.

“Callie’s too young,” Bridget said. “But you might be on to something. Both Mom and Aunt Vicky were already living with their husband and wife before they could have legally married them. They were already polyamorous before it was legal. Maybe that has something to do with their secret.”

“That’s silly,” I said. “It’s obvious. Lots of people were already living poly. That’s why the law was pushed through.”

“Mrs. Weader said that the Supreme Court decision force congress to act, or they were going to invalidate all legal marriages.”

Mrs. Weader was our U.S. Civics teacher last year.

“More like they were about to take away the authority of the state to oversee marriages at all,” I corrected. “Anyway we already know that our mom’s were living together with Dad, even though he was only legally married to Momma Lacy. There’s no secret there.”

“Maybe its about Momma Dana’s family. You know we never see them.”

“That’s because they’re Monomat Activists.”

The Monomat movement was radically opposed to anything but monogamous marriage. Her family’s stance had meant that we were not close to them. As a matter of fact neither Bridget or I had ever met our grandparents or aunts on our Momma Dana’s side of the family. Except for our Aunt Jordan, of course. She was kind of a black sheep.

“That doesn’t fit with what Dad said about Nana and Papa,” I said after thinking about it.

The car turned up our street.

“We’ll just have to keep our eyes and ears open,” Bridget repeated. “Oh what’s happening there?”

In front of our house was a couple of large flatbed trucks and a mobile crane with the insignia of Masterson Construction on the side. The car dodged around the trucks and pulled into the live slip in front of the garage. On the trucks were huge quarter dome forms.

When we got to the door Bridget flashed her percom over the scanner at the door and it opened.

“Moms. Dad,” she called as we entered with our bags.

“Hi Bridget,” Momma Dana called out.

“What happening?” the redheaded girl asked.

“It’s our new sundome pool,” our mom said.

That was the year we got our new pool. One problem about living in Tidewater is that in most places the water table is just a few feet below the surface. Flooding is common. This makes in ground pools expensive to build and susceptible to flood water and ground water intrusion.

A couple of years ago a company came up with the concept of the sundome. This was a prefabricated above ground pool installed in a glass dome made of solar glass. The solar power runs the pool pumps and water conditioning system, as well as lighting, heaters and fans. It was a self contained house addition that could be easily and relatively cheaply added to any structure provided you had the real estate.

It took just two days for the installers from Masterson Construction to install the dome. It took another day to fill both the pool and the hot tub. An enclosed walkway joined the dome to the back door of our house. Even in the colder months it would be possible to enter the dome from the house without walking outside.


The next day after the pool was installed we christened the dome with our inaugural swim. I grabbed a pair of board shorts and planned to join the family in trying out the new pool. After slipping on my shorts I decided to grab a towel from the bathroom to take with me.

That’s when I saw my sister. She was wearing a green bikini that complimented her hair perfectly. I whistled.

“Wow. That’s some outfit. You really think Dad will let you wear that?”

Her green bikini was nearly see thru. The tiny triangle barely covering her crotch. Two equally tiny triangles just covered her breasts.

“Mom bought it for me, so I guess it’s all right.”

We headed down to the dome. When we got there I saw our parents had beat us to it. Momma Lacy and Dad were already sitting in the hot tub. She was wearing a bikini that had more material in the top than Bridget’s whole suit. That didn’t mean it wasn’t skimpy and I could easily see most of her very firm breasts. Her hair was swept up in a pile on top of her head, to prevent it getting very wet I supposed.

“Can I join you?” Bridget asked them.

Dad looked a little shell shocked after giving my sister a top to bottom inspection, but Momma Lacy answered with a grin, “Sure.”

I looked at the pool and saw Momma Dana was already in the water. The deep end was like 9 feet, which is why there was a stairway just inside the dome as the deck was ten feet or so above ground level. I dove into the deep end.

Momma Dana was floating and all I could see was her head and bare shoulders.

“Feel like a race?” she asked.

The whole pool was only like thirty feet long. We pushed off the pool side and she moved like a torpedo to the shallow end. When she got there she stood up and I gasped.

She was wearing a single piece swimsuit which, though it had more material than Bridget’s bikini seemed to cover even less. From the front only her clit and pussy lips were covered below the waist. Straps ran from the bottom over her breasts to tie at the back of her neck.

“Looks like you buried him,” Dad said from the hot tub and she turned to answer.

The two straps barely covered her nipples. From the back the thong bottoms left her ass completely exposed.

For just about the first time in my life I could see almost all of the dragon tattoo that wrapped around her body. The tattoo ran from her shoulders down to her right leg. It’s wings cradled her chest, the straps cutting across the wingtips that ran above her nipples.

I could feel my prick getting hard as I got lightheaded as the blood left my big head for the other one. I know I swallowed because my mouth was full of saliva. I would not have been surprised to have found that my tongue was hanging out of my mouth.

Suddenly I felt a wave of water splash over me. I shook my head, coughing a little because I had swallowed some water. Bridget had done a shallow dive just beyond where I was standing. When I turned back I realized that Momma Dana had climbed out of the pool. I watched her walk to the hot tub and join her spouses.

I turned around and chased Bridget to the deep end where she was hanging on the side of the pool.

“Subtle,” she said as I grabbed on to the side beside her.

“Wow! She might as well be naked,” I said only loud enough for her to hear.

“Yeah,” Bridget said. “She’s in full on hunting mode.”

“What?” I said confused.

Bridget rolled her eyes. “Come on Jake. Don’t be a dope. There’s only two guys here, and she’s already caught one of them.”

My prick, which had almost gone down stiffened back up at that. But I said, “Well if that’s the case who are you hunting for?”

She gave a quick look at the hot tub but said, “Maybe the same prey.”

The she reached down and ran her hand over my board shorts and I almost lost my grip on the pool side.

“Nice,” she said giving it a squeeze and then launching herself away from me.


It was starting to get warm enough to be on the water. When Bridget got her cruiser Dad had included a rack to fit in the trailer hitch that would allow two kayaks to be placed in the bed, with their bows strapped in the extension supported by the trailer hitch. This allowed us to strap our two sit on top kayaks into the bed of Bridget’s cruiser.

So one day in late spring we threw our boats in the bed and drove up to the nearby boat ramp. The civic boat ramp was free to use and led to the Warwick River. We packed a light lunch and had plenty of water.

One thing about the Warwick is that it is an estuary river. This means that it is subject to coastal tides. Unlike a normal river which only flows one way, an estuary river flows one way when the tide is coming in and the opposite way when the tide is going out.

We were very familiar with this river. It was the one which flowed passed our Nana’s house. It was quite normal for us to paddle from the civic boat ramp to her beach. We had planned that day to paddle in a nearby reservoir, which required an annual fee. Because I left my pass at home Bridget decided that rather than returning home to fetch it we would change our venue.

The tide was against us and by the time we got to Nana’s house we were pretty tired. We had originally intended to keep going for a while. We planned to eat our lunch on the water.

But when we saw Nana’s beach Bridget said, “Let’s stop and eat there. We can surprise Nana.”

“OK,” I answered and started paddling for the beach.

We pulled our kayaks up next to the kayak rack that held another three or four boats. I was just unclipping my PFD when Bridget grabbed me and pulled me behind the kayak rack.

“What are you doing?”

“It’s Nana. She’s up in the window and she’s naked.”

I popped my head up. Sure enough in the hallway above the entrance level Nana was standing in all her glory. She was leaning on a table set in the hallway. They way she looked surprised me. I mean Nana was almost seventy. Her body looked more like the body of a forty year old. Her breasts sagged only a little and her body was tight and athletic.

She was facing the beach. But she was not alone. Standing right behind her was a man. Dad! He was also naked and there was no doubt about what he was doing.

Just then Bridget pulled my head back down. “She’ll see you.”

“She’s not alone,” I said.

Bridget popped her head up and I could hear her gasp.

“Fuck. It’s Dad!” she verified my observation.

She stood there for awhile.

“Get down they’ll see you,” I said finally.

“They’re not exactly looking at the scenery,” she said.

“I can’t believe Dad is cheating on our moms, with his own mother.”

“Well she looks pretty good for an older lady,” Bridget said.

“She looks better now than she did before Papa died,” I said popping up next to her.

They were too far away to see any detail, but Nana’s red hair was a dead giveaway and I would recognize Dad anywhere. We knelt there, our heads just barely above the boats as he pounded into her. Finally he seemed to just fall onto her. At that point Nana turned around and they kissed. Then she grabbed his hand and they ran down the hall and disappeared from sight.

“Come on,” I said. “We’ve got to get out of here.”

We ran back to our boats and were back on the river. We didn’t talk much on the way back to the boat ramp.

“Maybe that’s what it means,” Bridget said to herself on the way back.

“What?” I asked.

“We’ll talk later,” she said.


That night when Dad arrive after “work” I had a hard time looking him in the eye. He didn’t seem to notice as Bridget engaged him in a long conversation about when he was a teenager.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.