Bernie #3 - Cover

Bernie #3

by Zak

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Flash Sex Story: A bit more fun with the office cleaner

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   White Male   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I woke up and had a nice long wank, the idea of burying my cock into Bernie was really turning me on. I had a shower and made a coffee before getting dressed.

I got to the train station with ten minutes to spare. I slipped into the toilets and slid a coin into the condom machine and a pack of three johnnies dropped out. I slipped them into my pocket and had a small smile to myself.

As always, the Saturday morning train was full of shoppers. I stood the whole way into town. Once the train pulled into the station, I waited for the rest of the carriage to alight before I stepped off the train

I grabbed a takeaway breakfast and headed over to the office. I fired up my computer and checked my email as I ate breakfast. Once I had deleted or replied to all the emails that had come in overnight, I made a coffee and got down to the job in hand.

I soon started the job of photographing and cataloguing some new stock items before uploading them into our online shop. I had been at it for an hour or so when heard movement behind me.

“Hello, dar young man,” she said.

I swung around in my chair; it was Bernie. She was wearing leggings, trainers, and a T-shirt,

“Good Morning Bernie,” I said trying not to sound too eager, “how are you?”

“I tell you how I is,” she said with a twinkle in her eye.,” I is Horny and eager to try my white boys’ cock”

I do like a bird that does not mess around. That knows what she wants ... That does not beat around the bush...

“So young man did you bring de rubbers?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” I said with a smile.

“Good cuz old Bernie needs a good riding,” she said with a wink.

“So where and when,” I asked eager to get stuck into her.

“Now and follow me, boy,” she said and turned away from me.

She led me to the executive board room, I had never been in there before. There was a huge conference table and along one wall there were some sofas.

She did not waste any time, she kicked off her trainers and rolled her leggings down before kicking them off, her t-shirt was soon pulled over her head and dropped to the floor.

She was standing there in sheer black panties and back lacy bra.

“How about you get out of dem clothes boy,” she said with a wink

I was naked in seconds, and my cock was stirring as I watched Bernie slip off her bra. Her DDs came into view and I reached out stroking one, my fingers tweaked her nipple.

“You still want to fuck ole Bernie?” she asked.

“Oh Yes please “I replied maybe a little too eagerly.

She slipped her panties off and stepped closer to me. Then she dropped to her knees

I gasped as she grabbed my cock, her fingers felt so soft. She stroked her hand up and down my shaft, making my cock grown even harder,

“You have a nice cock for white boy,” she said as Her hand pumped up and down my shaft.

She let her head drop and I felt her lips on the crown off my cock. She suckled on its mushroom-shaped head for a few minutes before her lips slid down my shaft and she took the whole of my cock in her mouth.

I stood with my hands on my hips as she sucked up and down my shaft, her head bobbing up and down. I was glad that I had a wank that morning as I was sure I would have shot my bolt within seconds.

I felt one of her hands cupping and squeezing my balls as she sucked up and down my throbbing dick.

“Oh, Shit Bernie I won’t be able to last much longer” I moaned.

Bernie slipped her lips off my cock and smiled up at me

“Did you bring the rubbers “she purred.

“Yes ... yes I did, “I said

“Good cuz ole Bernie wants your white cock in her pussy” She giggled. She got up and lay back on one of the sofas. I took the pack of condoms from my trouser pocket and ripped the pack open.

Then I dropped to my knees and lifted Bernie’s legs up before I buried my face into her quim, I was soon licking up and down her pussy, using my fingers to open her petals

“Oh, you is a dirty boy” she sighed as my tongue slid in and out of her sex.

My tongue slid up and down her fold and as I did so I sensed and smelt her excitement, she was getting wetter and wetter as I worked my tongue into her sex. I groaned at the taste of her tangy juices, the taste and texture of her nectar really turned me on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.