Neil - Cover

Neil

by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Copyright© 2021 by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Erotica Sex Story: When I woke up and eventually dragged myself out of bed on this New Year 's Day, I hadn't planned on writing a short story. But that's what happened, and here we are. A young man in his early twenty's, desperate for companionship, unexpectedly finds some company when he goes swimming. The meeting leads to the young man finding out more about himself and his desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   CrossDressing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Neil shut the door to his Renault Clio and tried the handle to double check that the door was locked as he clutched the plastic carrier bag tight to his chest.

The car park was quiet, most of the owners of the other cars were already in the building he was about to enter. As he walked down the side of the building towards the public entrance, he pulled his hoodie forward over his head, shadowing his face as much as possible, the occupants in the rooms staring at him as he walked past.

The automatic door slid open at his approach and he made his way over to the counter.

“One adult please.” Neil handed over the correct amount and the man who looked to be in his late fifties, rung the amount through the till before reaching under the counter and pressing the button. The door behind Neil clicked as the lock disengaged. He quickly pushed his way through it. The door led into a common area, with several tables and chairs along with some snack vending machines.

A group of young teenage girls, course work spread out in front of them, ignored, stopped their conversation and stared at him as he walked past. He glanced at them briefly, his gaze retreating when he saw them staring back. And then he was past.

There was an equally sized group of boys at the far end of the room. They ignored him completely as he walked past.

There followed a short corridor with two brightly coloured doors marked visibly ‘Male’ and ‘female’.

A group of girls, ages ranging from about twelve to fourteen were heading towards him, laughing and cavorting amongst themselves. Neil retreated into the gents and breathed a sigh of relief as the door swung shut behind him. As usual the changing room was empty. Moving to his usual locker, Neil opened it and placed ten pence to the side. Stripping, he placed his clothes and shoes inside, along with his towel and bag. He pulled his swimming shorts on and lifted up his ten pence. Shutting the door he inserted his money and the key released. The showers in the gents were communal and he had a quick rinse before stepping through the privacy curtain into the pool proper.

There were just two older women, late forties slowly doing lengths as they chatted. A female lifeguard, about Neil’s age of early twenties, sat in her chair and played with her phone, bored. Neil walked down to the deep end and dived in.

Part of one wall of the pool was glass and showed the corridor beyond. Occasionally pupils or staff would walk past. Most didn’t spare the pool a second glance.

The pool was technically the schools property, since it was in the same building. But to reduce the pools burden on the schools finances, a deal had been done with the local council- which didn’t have a pool in its domain- for it to cover the running costs in return for access to be allowed to the public when it wasn’t being used by the school, or the local mothers and toddlers groups.

Neil had never seen the pool with more than a few individuals in it during public swimming, so the school definitely did well out of the arrangement.

Neil swam for as long as his lungs allowed him before surfacing from his dive and taking up a casual breast stroke. The swimming was part of his ‘rehabilitation’ regime. His parents had recently passed away, his father through bowel cancer, his mother through breast. It had just been shear bad luck that they had both been diagnosed within months of each other. Then they had died within months of each other. The illnesses had been long and drawn out, their bodies slowly wasting away in front of him. Neil had shadowed them with a shared loss of appetite, his one hundred and seventy five centimetre high frame, dropping to less than sixty kilogram in weight. Barely into his twenty’s and he was an orphan. He still struggled with a lack of appetite, but he found exercise helped in fuelling his hunger. He was slowly putting weight back on and no longer looked as ill as he had, though he was still to hit his ideal weight for his age and height.

He was still lonely though and craved companionship, the intimate touch of another. He had been confused by his feelings through his teenage years. He was fascinated by women, but they never seemed to fulfil his needs. There was something lacking in his relationships with them. He had eventually worked out that he saw them more as equals rather than as sexual partners. He was starting to come round to the conclusion that he was in fact ‘gay’. But even that realisation didn’t seem quite right. His latest theory, that he had been exploring the last few weeks via the internet, was that whilst he was more sexually attracted to men, he had to be in the more traditional ‘female’ role, than as an equivalent male partner.

He flipped over at the shallow end and swam the next few lengths back-crawl.


According to the large analogue ‘Speedo’ clock up on the wall, his time was up. Neil swam to the deep end and pulled himself out. He could have used the steps, but didn’t see the point as the whole point of swimming was for the exercise. Besides, he enjoyed the burn the exertion caused in his arms and chest. He padded down the side of the pool and lifted his key off the peg board, pushing his way through the privacy curtain.

Unusually, he wasn’t alone. Another man was inside, just starting to change. Mid to late forties, greying, the start of a pronounced beer belly. The beer belly was most likely the reason as to why he was at the pool. A desperate, possibly futile, attempt to hold back the relentless tide that was time.

Neil made his way to the shower, not meeting the other man’s gaze as he quickly washed off the chlorine infused pool water. The irony was not lost to Neil. He was here to be seen by men, not just to fuel his hunger in recovery of his body tone, and yet now that he was here with one, he just wanted to be gone. The timer on the shower cut off and Neil made his way to his locker, forcing himself not to rush. On opening his locker, he pulled out his towel and started to dry himself.

“You’re looking good.”

Neil was startled. “Ummm sorry, what?”

The man smiled amusedly. “I said, ‘you are looking good.’ That’s quite a body you have there. You must work hard at it.”

Neil’s pulse thundered in his temple. This was the moment; this was what he had started coming here for. If he didn’t grab the moment, then realistically, he probably never would. But why was he so scared, so nervous? “Yeah, it looks even better in a little black number...” There he had said it, the invitation was made.

The man took the bait and raised an eyebrow. “Is that a black Tux or a black dress...” He asked as he continued to unbutton his shirt.

It felt as though his whole body was shaking. His hands tightened on his towel. No matter what happened, even if the man turned away, Neil was going to fantasise about this moment for years to come. Do it! Don’t be a pussy all your life... “Which would you prefer?”

The man’s mouth quirked up as he removed his shirt, displaying his hairy chest and pot belly to Neil’s gaze. “On you? Definitely a little black dress. Which would you prefer?” The man fired back.

His vision was swimming, his left leg started to tremble. He was so aroused that he was surprised that he wasn’t hard under his swimming shorts. He defiantly met the stranger’s gaze “The dress...” His voice broke at the admission.

“Uh-huh.” The man dropped his shirt onto the bench and walked forward.

Neil swallowed nervously. He had never expected things to get this far so quickly. It was now probably going to go one of two ways. The man was either going to punch him and call him ‘a dirty fag’ or something, or he was going to do something ... else.

The man had stopped right in front of him. “I would like to see that.” There was no ambiguity in the man’s eyes.

Neil had no reply for him. The two of them just stood and stared at each other in silence. He knew he should say something in reply, but didn’t know what. He also knew inside, that if he didn’t do something, then the moment would be lost and he that he would forever look back at this moment and kick himself.

As it turned out, the moment was saved by the man himself. He slowly reached out and placed his hand against Neil’s groin, cupping him through the shorts. Neil was powerless to respond, his inaction all the answer the man needed. “Do you have a little black dress?” Neil had lost his voice, so simply nodded his head. “And do you have some nice girly panties?” Another nod of the head. “And do you have some nice stockings?” Another nod.

Neil did have those things, and just the mention of them brought the items to the forefront of his mind, and how they felt against his body, how good they made him feel. Oh God no! The memory combined with the hand against his groin had the inevitable effect of making him harden. The man smiled as he felt Neil’s arousal.

A childish scream of laughter from the corridor outside made them both take a step back, breaking their touch. Neil turned away, terrified that some kid would enter the changing room and see them standing so close, Neil with an obvious erection. He pulled out his T-shirt and hoodie as the man stepped away. Dressing with a speed bordering upon clumsy haste, Neil embarrassedly restrained from looking again in the man’s direction, terrified that he would take it as an invitation to continue their previous intimacy. Slipping on his trainers and grapping his shopping bag containing his damp towel and wet shorts, Neil looked up to find the man had redressed and was waiting for him at the door. The man opened the door for him.

“Are you not going swimming?” Neil nervously asked.

“Something else came up...” They left the building, heading towards the car park. Neil started to split off as he headed towards his car. “No, come with me.” The man commanded. Neil hesitated, unsure. “Come.” Neil drifted back to the man’s side.

The man led them to a black Audi. The locks ‘clicked’ as they approached. The man opened the passenger door for Neil. “Get in.” Neil slipped inside, the leather of the seat squeaking as his weight settled down. His door shut and the man made his way round to the driver’s side.

Nothing was said as the engine purred into life and the man deftly and smoothly steered the car out of the schools public car-park.

“My car...”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take you back for it.” The man dropped his hand from the gear stick onto Neil’s thigh.

The man must be taking him somewhere quiet where they could continue their earlier intimacy. Neil wasn’t sure how he felt about that; he didn’t want his first time with a man to be in a carpark somewhere. He also needed to be dressed. “I need my clothes. I have to be dressed.” But, he didn’t want the man to take him home; he didn’t want him to know where he lived.

“I’m taking you home. I have two daughters, one’s almost sixteen,” He looked away from the road to Neil. “I’m pretty sure her clothes will fit you.”

He couldn’t help it, at hearing those words Neil hardened.

The man’s hand moved to Neil’s groin. He smiled as he felt Neil’s hardness. “It looks like I don’t need to ask you whether you want to try on my eldest’s clothes, do I. I think you will look really good in her panties.” The man continued to stroke Neil’s bulge. “And not just in her panties.”

Neil didn’t know what to say, or do. His own body had already revealed his desire to the man. There was no point in trying to deny it.

The journey turned out to be remarkably short, as the car signalled, slowed and pulled of the quiet street into a driveway. The man could have just as easily have walked to the public swimming pool instead of driving.

The engine switched off and the man exited his car. He looked back as he was about to shut the door. “Come on slowcoach, the sooner we get in, the sooner you can dress, and the sooner we can play...”

Neil climbed out and followed the man into his house as the Audi’s locks engaged behind them.

The house was clean and well looked after, family portraits adorning the walls. He followed the man up the stairs. They walked past one bedroom, the door open.

“My youngest. Thirteen, I doubt her clothes would fit you, but you can try later if you wish.” He led him into another bedroom. He opened a drawer and invited Neil over. Neil looked down at the displayed underwear. “I’ll let you chose what you want to wear.” The man walked to the wardrobe and opened the door. “I think since we met at the community pool in the school, and given the time of day, that this would be appropriate wear for you.” The man lifted out a hanger, dropping the black pleated skirt onto the bed. He rummaged in the wardrobe and added a white shirt to the skirt. He walked back over to Neil and placed his hand between Neil’s legs. “Don’t take too long changing hmm?” He said as he fondled Neil’s hardening cock. He let his hand drop and walked to the door, pausing in the doorway. “Coffee or tea?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.