Ch 19.5 - Midnight With Matilda - Cover

Ch 19.5 - Midnight With Matilda

by Emmeran

Copyright© 2021 by Emmeran

Erotica Sex Story: A Ten Pound bag side story. This story contains the graphic sexual events that happen in the story. It can be read by itself or in-line with the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   .

It was overly warm that spring night; blankets weren’t needed and I slept in only my boxers.

I was dreaming. It was a good damn good dream too, a naked woman was crawling over me, touching me, kissing me and grinding on me.

Then I wasn’t dreaming any more, I woke up.

The naked woman lying on top of me wasn’t a dream and this non-dream woman was definitely grinding on me.

I was hard; my body had beaten my mind to wakefulness by at least a few minutes. The odor of aroused woman was everywhere, her potent pheromones had already been rubbed all over my body. I was doomed.

I touched her trying to discern just who it was molesting me.

She reached into my boxers and pulled out my engorged penis.

I touched her face, it was Matilda.

She sank down on my throbbing cock. Fucking hell did that feel good; snug, hot and dripping wet.

I groaned and coherent thought abandoned me.

She squatted above my groin and began to ride me. I mauled her breasts with wild abandon.

At the end of every downward stroke she would grind against me, my crotch was covered in her juices.

I pinched her nipples - hard, she groaned louder and bounced faster.

I found her clit and she started to quiver, I diddle her clit faster and she rode faster. Her orgasm was close and she was approaching the edge so I pushed my moist finger deep into her ass. She froze, fully impaled on my cock, I ground upwards and started to pump my finger in and out of her tight ass.

Her quiver turned into full on shaking and she collapsed forward onto my chest convulsing in orgasmic release. I held her until her shakes retreated to just quivers again then I slid out from underneath her. She moaned “no” in complaint.

I knelt behind her and pulled her ass up to a kneeling position, I re-entered her still spasming quim with a fury.

“Si!” she cried out, “Dios Si!”

So I fucked her, I rode her hard. I had masturbated before going to sleep so I wasn’t going to lose control soon.

I rubbed my thumb over her rosebud causing her to groan louder.

I had an idea.

I pulled out abruptly and reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my lube. She was rubbing her swollen cunt against my leg and moaning, “please, please”.

I lubed my stiff cock and shoved it rudely into her tight ass. It was incredibly tight and I had to work to get the head in, she shrieked as I popped through and tried to pull away. I held her tightly by the hips and forced myself deeper inside of that tight, hot tunnel. She whimpered as I fully embedded myself within her. I held her still and luxuriated in the heat of her depths.

I added more lube as I slowly withdrew and then I began to fuck her, the feeling was everything I had hoped it would be. She was face down on my pillow gripping the sides of the cot, her whimpers slowly turned into groans.

I added more lube and then started to pick up speed, her groans got louder. My balls began to bounce off her pussy as I hit full pace. I was starting to approach climax and she was quivering again, she started chanting “Si!, Si, Si” with every stroke.

My cock grew even harder as I slammed into her one final time. Her body stiffened and she screamed “Dios, Dios, Si Dios, Si!”. I held her sweet ass tight against me and filled her with my seed.

It felt like I came for five minutes and she started to convulse. I caught my breath, withdrew gently, grabbed a wipe and cleaned myself. Then I collapsed beside her. She was still quivering and moaning when I fell back to sleep again.

She was gone when I woke in the morning.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.