Jenny & the Landlord - Cover

Jenny & the Landlord

by Wifwat

Copyright© 2020 by Wifwat

Erotica Sex Story: His Girlfriend confesses she had a Gang Bang to save him from being evicted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Fiction   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

When at college it was a bit lonely staying at my bed-sit. So I was really pleased when my girlfriend Jenny said she would move in with me. On her first day there, I left her to get settled in as I had classes. I was really looking forward to our first evening together but when I returned to the bed-sit, Jenny was very subdued and her eyes were red as though she had been crying.

At first I couldn’t get her to tell me what was wrong but after a lot of cuddling her and telling her how much I loved her and how happy I was that she was staying with me, she eventually told me what was wrong but only after I had agreed not to interrupt until she had finished her story.

This is what she told me.

About an hour after you left there was a knock at the door, it was your landlord. A big heavy set Pakistani man. He was surprised to see me there as he was expecting to see you. I said I was just visiting, just in case we were breaking some rules. He said he didn’t care why I was there as it didn’t matter because he was there to evict you and we could be sleeping in an alley tonight as far as he was concerned if you didn’t pay the two months rent that was owing. He asked if I had the money, when I said no, I didn’t have that much cash, he said to start packing. Two of his boys were on their way down to insure we were out within the hour.

I started to cry and he put his arm around me. He then said that maybe we could come to some arrangement, I was about to ask what kind of arrangement when I felt his hand on my breast.

He said “I think you know what kind of arrangement.”

I thought if I let him have his way at least we wouldn’t get thrown out. So I just stood there whilst he undid my blouse and bra. He started to suck on my nipples. You know how much I like that, and I started to respond, it was turning me on. He then picked me up and took me over to the bed. He laid me down and removed the rest of my clothes. He started licking me and within seconds I was climaxing. It was really strange, here I was letting this middle aged Pakistani man strip me and use me, and it was one of the biggest ‘turn ons’ I have ever experienced.

As my climaxed subsided I opened my eyes. He was stripping his clothes off and I was surprised how big his thing was. It was hard and sticking out but it looked huge, much bigger than yours. I was feeling a bit afraid, could I manage to take such a big thing. He climbed between my legs and pulled them up over his shoulders. He entered me quite easily; I suppose I was really wet with just having had a climax.

He started to thrust into me and I was soon lost in a world of pleasure. Climax after climax washed through me. I writhed and groaned and moaned as his big cock kept spreading my pussy to greater and greater delights. I seemed to be on a never ending rollercoaster of cumming.

I became aware that he was cumming, he moaned loudly as his thrusts got harder and faster as he was shooting his cum into me. This made me cum even more, it was so wonderful. I then felt him collapse on top of me when he had finished.

As he got off me I sort of drifted off into a nice satisfied doze. I was aroused by voices; I opened my eyes and saw two young black men. These must be the boys he mentioned earlier; they were both about our age. I became startled when I saw that they were taking their clothes off and the landlord was saying.

“OK guys! Fuck her all you want. She’s just a slut, sold herself for the rent.”

One of the black men said “Sure looks a tasty young bitch.”

I became frightened and I started to get up but was pulled back down onto the bed. One of them held both of my hands above my head in his one big hand and started to pull on my nipples with his other hand. He twisted and pinched so hard that I didn’t even notice the other one getting between my legs. Before I knew what was happening, another cock was fucking me. The pleasure of it started to get to me, this was helped when the other guy stopped pinching my nipples and started to caress and fondle my breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.