Prehistory IIi: All Through the House - Cover

Prehistory IIi: All Through the House

by Moses Jones

Copyright© 2020 by Moses Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Helen takes her new found passion for being naked to the next level and has an adventure at home, late one night after everyone is asleep. This story was written at Christmas time and while I didn't want to write a Christmas story, this one is inspired by the line of the poem that says ".. all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

Have you ever had to pee at night but you were so comfortable you didn’t want to get up? But then you finally do you’re busting and have to run? Yeah me too.

Geoffrey was staying over with mum so when I woke up everyone was in bed. I lay there for a few minutes, remembering the crazy run to Kate’s place from the park today. And then getting almost busted by Kate and Kevin.

Finally I realized I was going to have to get up and go pee. I was wearing a shorty nightie. It was a few years old so it was crazy comfortable, but it was probably getting a little short. But it’s not like I was indecent. Even if it flipped up I was still wearing panties.

I got to the bathroom and relieved myself. I couldn’t get the thought of flashing the boys at the oval out of my head. They probably wouldn’t have noticed, but the thrill of the danger seemed to crackle through me like a live electric spark.

Standing at the sink washing my hands I can’t help but notice that my nipples are very visible underneath my nightie. It wasn’t actually see-through, but it has worn thin over the years and my nipples were hard. I unconsciously reached for them and hefted my boobs though my shirt, tweaking my nipples. I’ve never felt like I have in the past few days. I’m not sure what’s happening to me but I like it. A lot.

I stand there looking at my reflection. I’m not the hottest girl in my class. The boys would say Kate is. And not just because of the big boobs! Her hair is natural dark waves and her Mediterranean grandmas gave her naturally a naturally tanned look every day of year.

My hair is a natural dead-straight strawberry blond. I keep it cut just past shoulder length and mostly keep it up in a pony tail. I look in the mirror and realize I quite like my cheekbones and easy smile. My mum is hot and they say that if you want to know what a girl will look like in 20 years, look at her mum. I don’t mean to sound vain or anything. I’m just happy with how I look.

Meanwhile my hands are still lightly caressing my nipples. I like the sexy feeling that’s rippling lightly though me. Boy like boobs. I wonder what would happen if they saw mine? Would they all get hard? Would their cocks stand up like in the sex ed book?

I run my hand down my flat belly and caress my pussy through my panties under my short nightie. I’m really turned on right now. I can feel that my pussy has gotten slick. I know that as soon as I’m back in bed I’m going to rip my panties off. Either that or I’m going to do it right here in the bathroom.

I realize I could do just that. Everyone else is in bed. I let out a quiet sigh as my finger touches my clit through the thin material. It’s so quiet I could even walk around the house with no panties on and nobody would ever know.

Oh god that though make me so horny. Before I can think any more I’m pushing my panties down my hips. I scrunch them in my hand and turn out the light. I’m creeping back to my bedroom, more turned on than I’ve ever been.

It’s not like I’m naked. My nightie is short, but it covers me. But if I wanted I could just reach down and touch my naked pussy. I reach down and touch my naked pussy while standing there in the hallway. I feel like I’m going to cum just standing there. I’m so slick with pussy juice. I’m going to cum in the hallway and nobody will ever know. I could even be standing here naked, jilling off, and nobody would know.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.