Forget Harper Valley PTA - Cover

Forget Harper Valley PTA

© Peter_Pan (2007-2021)

Chapter 11: Harper’s Bizarre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Harper’s Bizarre - What goes on behind closed (high security) doors, in the very best of houses, you just wouldn't believe!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

“What the hell am I doing?” I thought to myself as I approached the girls, clustered as they were now in the far corner, in a group which included George, Tanya, Connor, Michelle and a couple of fathers I had yet to meet. Supposedly looking for a reason to opt out of these gatherings altogether, here I was about to try and get all of them in deeper.

Natalie I noticed, appeared a total convert, standing there chatting, with Connor’s arm around her waist, pretty much encircling her bottom and George’s across her shoulder, his hand but inches from her left breast.

“Hi dad,” she said breezily as I approached.

“I need to chat to the three of you for a couple of minutes,” I said, taking them aside and making apologies to the group.

“What is it dad?” asked Kylie looking a little apprehensive.

“No real problem sweetheart,” I reassured her, “I just need to ask Natalie something and I wanted you two here.”

“Ohhh,” she said, putting her hand to her mouth and looking cheeky as all hell. “I bet I know what it is!” Her older sister tossed her a glance.

“Well sweetie,” I said, looking directly at Natalie, “Em, this is kinda hard to explain, this being your first party and all.” Nat was staring at me somewhat analytically now – something she does so well.

Kylie and Jenna were giggling themselves stupid at my predicament.

“OK Nat, well it’s like this.” I winced. “In a few minutes a bell will ring and everyone gathers in the main lounge. Then, three girls are usually chosen, each of which usually picks five men that they like and they all go up to one of the bedrooms...”

Natalie cut me off.

“What?? one girl and five men?” She looked stunned. “Are you telling me that my sisters have done this? Oh my God dad! I can’t believe it ... each of them with five guys?”

“Hang on a moment Nat,” I pleaded. “Hear me out!” She clamped up.

“That’s the point Natalie, no they haven’t been forced into that. besides, no girl has to agree to do it anyway. Because you girls look so alike ... everyone thought Kylie and Jenna were twins ... they asked us a few weeks ago if they would agree to go up together, like a double-team as such.”

Natalie I could see, was paying very close attention.

“How many fathers went with them?” she asked.

“Just six,” I replied. “Not like they had to handle five each like the other girls do. And some of them are way younger than you three!”

“Well, where do I come into it?” she asked in all innocence.

“Well the fact is Nat,” I hesitated, “Steve and the guys asked me just now if you would join them ... half the guys here think you’re all triplets anyway!”

I wasn’t sure at that moment whether Natalie’s expression was one of disgust or subtle opportunity!

“Let me get this straight dad,” she muttered. “You want to know if I’ll agree to go up to a bedroom with my two sisters to get sexually assaulted by a group of men? Is that what you’re asking?”

“Go on Natalie,” said Kylie. “It really is fun ... no one gets hurt and you don’t have to do anything you don’t want.” Jenna was vociferously backing her up.

Natalie was far from convinced. “What kind of stuff do they want us to do?” she asked in all innocence.

“Hmmm well, use your imagination Nat,” said Jenna hopefully, “We usually have to get undressed ... show our boobs, stuff like that! Like, they expect us to do more than just smile at them you know.”

“Is that it?” replied Natalie. She looked across at Kylie expectantly.

“Nothing gross?”

“What do you mean by gross Natalie?” Kylie asked her sister.

“Like sucking them off? Stuff like that?” She looked at her two sisters who stared back at me for inspiration most likely.

“Oh my God,” she spluttered, “You do suck them?”

“Oh come on Nat, get real,” Kylie broke in. “Guys do like a blow job once in a while.” Jenna was killing herself laughing.

“Do we have to ‘do it’ too?” she asked in a subdued tone.

“Look Natalie,” I said, “You just have to do what the guys ask you to do ... could be anything but I won’t let them hurt you or anything like that. Like Jenna told you, no-one is forced into anything sweetie. Its just for half an hour, that’s all!” I was going to add that since she seemed more than happy “doing it” just now with three men, I couldn’t really see the problem. Might not have been the thing to say in front of the other two however.

She stood there for a moment, her sisters urging her to come with them.

“So you will be there the whole time dad?” she asked at last.

“Sure,” I said. “Hardly going to leave my three daughters unsupervised up there.”

“Well OK then,” she agreed, “Not saying I want to do anything though!”

“Oh you will Nat,” said Jenna giggling madly. Her sister tossed her a withering glance.

Not a couple of minutes later but the first bell sounded and everyone assembled in the lounge. Was it crammed too!

I think the three girls collected every vote in the place! One could sense the escalating tension, if not anticipation. Not surprising when you consider this would have to have been close to the pinnacle of any male fantasy – three young sisters together in one bedroom? Second and third choices went to Michelle and a little frizzy-haired redhead respectively.

It being a condition of Natalie’s involvement that I went with my group as ‘safety officer,’ I was regrettably unavailable for Michelle’s little get-together and if she was disappointed, I was close to devastated. She was the one girl I would love to have accompanied upstairs ... albeit, preferably alone! She blew me a kiss in recognition of my loss!

My girls, having at their disposal the option of six men, collectively chose Jerry, Connor, Wayne, Brett (a newcomer), George and there being no accounting for taste – Brad! The agonised groans from those who missed-out were pitiful in the extreme with audible suggestions that perhaps we could run two sessions?

I’m not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but given that my three had dressed themselves in pretty much matching outfits, heightened the ‘triplets’ imagery. There must have been many in attendance who had no reason to doubt that eventuality.

I would be lying to you if I said that watching the three of them being shepherded up those stairs to the main bedroom, six pairs of eyes locked on to their curvy little rear-ends, didn’t kick-start a few hot flushes on my part. I imagine they had a few of their own.

The main bedroom lived up to its name. Shame Steve was voted off- limits to his own little den of iniquity. I could see that enormous king-size bed being put to good use. Obviously Kylie could as well – she gasped when she saw it, though whether out of trepidation or expectation I couldn’t say!

George was the last one in. As he shut the door, Natalie looked at him suspiciously!

“OK girls,” said Wayne expectantly, “Down to your bras and panties please!”

Jenna looked at Kylie and they both giggled, before slipping their shoes off, unzipping their skirts and wriggling out of them. Natalie at this stage had not moved.

“You too Natalie,” said Brad. She looked across at me defiantly.

“C’mon sweetie,” I said to her from across the room, “Part of the deal. All girls have to comply with any reasonable request.”

I was so glad she didn’t ask me what exactly constituted a reasonable request. I might have found that one hard to answer.

Although somewhat shocked I think by her sisters’ ready compliance and a little embarrassed seeing them standing there in just their panties, arms above their heads as they shucked off their tops, she tentatively unzipped her own skirt and let it drop to the floor. There was a definitely appreciative intake of breath as the men (save George of course) saw her hot little white knickers for the first time.

The three of them standing there in a neat row, Natalie’s ‘virginal’ white twin-set bra and panties contrasted strikingly with the other two’s matching powder-blue briefs. Wayne and Brett had them all sit on the edge of the bed.

“Ok Kylie,” Jerry piped up, “You first sweetheart. Stand up, take your bra off and show us your tits.” Six mens’ eyes were immediately centered on that wispy little piece of frilly blue material that stretched across her breasts, accentuating that which it was supposed to and promising just so much in the short term.

Natalie looked up open-mouthed as her younger sister got willingly to her feet, slid those hot little straps down her shoulders before reaching around behind her to unhook that second-last bastion of female modesty. Wriggling out of her bra, she stood there hands at her side, proud as she had every right to be of her beautiful body.

Connor nailed it when he muttered. “Oh God!”

So stunned were they all by Kylie’s topless presentation, no one spoke for a moment.

“Ok Jenna,” muttered Wayne, “You’re up next!”

“No, hold on guys,” interjected Brad. “Let’s make it interesting, Kylie – you take your sister’s bra off for us.” Gotta hand it to him – that was interesting!

Giggling as she is just about 24/7 these days, Jenna stood there while her sister slowly unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. How hot did they look at that moment – both with pretty much identically sized and shaped breasts?

“Suck her tits Kylie,” Brad proposed, his hand dropping to his zip. Not a man to waste time obviously. This time Natalie gasped as she sat there on the bed, hugging herself rather demurely and watching her sisters’ compliant misbehavior. Neither girl was making any attempt to cover up and simply the sight of Kylie lowering her mouth to her sister’s nipples was enough to get the party started as it were.

“Up you get Natalie,” encouraged Jerry, ““Suck your little sister too.”

“No way,” she replied, folding her arms indignantly in front of her.

“You don’t like girls huh sweetie?” Jerry joked with her. “That’s OK, we do!”

So saying, he grabbed her hand and yanked her to her feet. Before she knew where she was, he and Connor had her sandwiched between them. Taking advantage of being face-on to her, he began kissing her hard as Connor wasted no time in slipping her bra straps down, exposing her breasts to the point of her nipples.

“That’s it Connor, get them out,” Jerry muttered between kisses. Natalie was quite obviously becoming aroused by the men’s attentions making no attempt to stop either in their quite obviously lustful pursuits. It was becoming a problem whether to watch that trio’s progress or to concentrate on Kylie, who having pushed her sister to a sitting position back on the edge of the bed, was kneeling between her legs sucking both nipples as Jenna alternately gasped and whimpered in pleasure, holding her sister’s hair tight as she thrust her breasts hard up against Kylie’s mouth.

Wayne had made his choice and was standing directly behind Kylie, his erection out and rubbing himself furiously as he watched the performance close-up. He would I realised also, have had a most arousing view of Kylie’s bottom as she leant forward to suck her sister’s nipples. It looked pretty damn good even from where I stood.

A sudden “Ohhhh” diverted my attention. Connor was getting naughty! Taking a hold of Natalie’s knickers at the top, he was beginning to pull them down. I noticed her wriggling her hips ... probably as much to get them off as anything else I figured. In seconds, they joined her bra near Jer’s feet and she was just standing there swaying, totally naked. Someone whistled. Connor dropped to his knees and began kissing her bottom which was anything but unpleasant to her, judging by her pleading noises and deliberate reverse-thrusting of her hot little rear end up into Connor’s face. I saw Jer drop his hand to her belly as he began stroking her ever lower and together they soon had her quite unhinged and beyond the “caring” stage. Impressive stuff for someone “not interested in doing anything!”

Across the way, Wayne was into fifth and not surprisingly catalysed by the double-act in front of him, let fly with a hot sticky stream that appeared to etch a trail from somewhere near Kylie’s hairline all the way down her back to her panties. Having approached the bed, I saw Jenna’s eyes dilate with lust as he spurted all over her sister kneeling there. Was doing a fair old job on my own erection if the truth be known.

Newcomer Brett, a youngish dad in his late thirties I’d say, neat dark hair and clean-cut features, was evidently a tad reluctant to involve himself too early. He appeared fascinated with what they were doing to Natalie. With good reason too. Having pulled or pushed her to the carpet, Connor now had her stretched out on her back, her arms above her head as he took over kissing detail. Jerry had her legs apart and was assuming the role of “Chief Missionary.” Even from where I stood, it was obvious his earlier finger-work had brought about a high degree of self-lubrication as her slit was glistening with readiness. He was ready too!

Both Jenna and Kylie, sticky as she was, took time out to glance across at their sister in virtual disbelief, as Jerry shoved it as far up her pussy as he was able. Involuntarily spreading her own legs wide, Natalie groaned with pleasure as he began to fuck her unrestrainedly. I think I heard Jenna mutter “Oh My God,” as she watched the unfolding spectacle. I have to admit to unzipping myself. Brett knelt down beside the trio and as Connor continued fondling her right breast between kissing her passionately, Brett began to gently nuzzle her other breast which merely had Natalie moaning louder at the new contact.

This was something I had never in my wildest dreams expected to see – Natalie completely naked, being fucked and felt-up by three guys at once.

Understandably over the red-line themselves, Brad and George grabbed Kylie and Jenna respectively and spreadeagled them across the bed. Brad tore Kylie’s knickers off in one movement while George didn’t even bother pulling Jenna’s down. (I have a sneaking suspicion he loves doing it to her with them on actually!) Side by side almost, they took each of them pretty hard. Closer to rape than anything effected previously, this was the first time I had seen them seriously fucked on their backs. I could get to like it.

Speaking of liking it ... Kylie was moaning like a total slut, her legs so spread, one was right across her sister. Jenna was just holding George to her and begging him to fuck her harder as she wriggled and gasped beneath him. Both girls breasts being in perpetual rippling motion at this stage, it was becoming increasingly hard to hold on to my sanity. I just had to hang on to something else.

Even before Brad and George had finished, Jerry had jerked himself to a stand-still in Natalie and had been replaced within seconds by Brett who it would appear had a larger than normal delivery mechanism. Not that this fazed Natalie at all, who besides mewling as he pushed it into her, just lay back once more, knees wide apart, while allowing Connor and Wayne to deal with her breasts in as many indecent ways as they could dream up.

Watching George fill Jenna’s hot little pussy was the thrill it always is. She just loves it ... spreading wide as he comes deep in her to ensure she doesn’t miss a drop. Having her knickers on is a plus as she can hold more of the cum inside her. Kylie just smiles like the Cheshire cat when she is being filled, usually shaking her head from side to side for effect.

Not much in the way of tease or foreplay on offer this session it seemed – just girls on heat and boys ready to play!

I noticed Brad whispering something to Connor after which both went across to Kylie and Jenna who were sitting upright on the bed, following the other two’s withdrawal. They were asking the girls something I really couldn’t hear but which I was fully clued-up to less than ten seconds later. If Natalie hadn’t been so caught-up in the moment trying to get every last centimetre of Brett’s outsize cock as far up inside her as possible, I think she might have fainted.

Brad and Connor were both kneeling on the coverlet fully unzipped, with Jenna running her hand up and down Brad’s erection doing wonders for his state of mind, while Kylie crouched down between Connor’s knees sucking him just as hard as she knew how. The expression on his face suggested she had perfected the technique. Jenna was letting nothing distract her, even to the point of letting Brad fool around with her breasts, fondling them, pulling her nipples every which way, while she wanked him stupid. At that stage, Connor had handfuls of Kylie’s hair and was keeping her mouth on full active duty. Both men were clearly vocalising their feelings as to what the girls were doing to them. It wasn’t what you’d call a PG rated exchange either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.