Forget Harper Valley PTA - Cover

Forget Harper Valley PTA

© Peter_Pan (2007-2021)

Chapter 10: Harper Valley 13: You call That Unlucky?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Harper Valley 13: You call That Unlucky? - What goes on behind closed (high security) doors, in the very best of houses, you just wouldn't believe!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note:

The title here suggests the reader has been denied three chapters thus far. This is in fact correct. There ARE valid reasons for this. The entire “Harper Valley” universe will shortly be made available as two e-Books through Bookapy, the Storiesonline book-purchase division.It will also be available, specifically in its original un-rated form, as a hardcopy publication. Watch for further release dates.


Even as I left that third bedroom, a hive of shattered neuroses – a man affronted by his seemingly inalienable right to control the whims, fancies and reactions of any female he so chooses – I knew I had crossed the line.

Clutching me to her as we came downstairs, her apologies were heart-rending, her misery unbounded. Not once did she ask why I should be free to exercise my right to unrestricted carnality whilst she remain demure and unavailable. A chaste wound-up doll free to perform only whilst I held the key. Thing is, it was in her desperate silence that I came to see my own ironic dysfunctionality.

What had she done when I came to think of it? Enjoyed herself, that’s all! Just so happened her definition of pleasurable self-satisfaction didn’t happen to correlate with my concept of what I figured she was entitled to enjoy. Was I not out of line here? I so knew it.

The final nail in my self-judged guilt was a deduction so chronically obvious, dear old Watson would have figured it out long before Sherlock Holmes. That I was prepared to not only allow, but to encourage my own daughters to actively participate in foursomes (each) and to watch them take as much if not more than Larissa and yet still love them unconditionally – made little sense. It wasn’t what Larissa had done I concluded, but the fact I had been personally affronted ... my own masculine ego challenged by her simply exercising her feminine and individual rights!

At the foot of the stairs I hugged her to me. “Look Larissa,” I started to say ... the poor girl cut me off.

“I know I’ve lost all your respect Noel,” tears were running down her face. “It’s all my fault, I know you can never forgive me.” ... I gently put my hand across her mouth.

“No sweetheart, its me should be asking forgiveness,” I told her, “You did nothing wrong. It’s me who has handled this so badly.” I wasn’t sure quite how to express my feelings. “What happened up there was me losing sight of what all this is about. People free to act as they want, sexually admittedly, but that’s OK. You didn’t betray me ... I betrayed myself with my own selfish and limited outlook. I make no attempt to censor my own daughter’s behavior – I certainly have no rights to censor yours. Please forgive me. I love you Larissa – I haven’t lost sight of that little fact!”

Hard to describe just how she looked at that second. “Reborn” is a word that comes to mind. She actually “lit-up” considerably brighter even than the Christmas lights down Oxford Street in London, come yuletide.

George had done an exemplary job. My three girls were perched on a nearby lounge, fully dressed, the very image of rampant virginal innocence if not ingrained obedience. Scattered hopefully around them was Jerry, Wayne, Brad and a younger man who I learned went by the name of Connor. All were chatting animatedly.

Seeing someone I had an urge to talk to in the next room, I gave Larissa a kiss to be going on with, then slotted her down on the couch directly between Kylie and her father. Making my apologies, not that anyone was taking much notice, I headed off.

I had never really had the chance to chat much with Louise and seeing her walk into the other room I felt this was as good an opportunity as any. A very pretty girl, slightly taller than my three - maybe 5 foot four or five, she had dyed her hair several shades lighter and was now more blonde than brunette. With a definite preference for short skirts, today’s was a killer. I was more than keen to discover what lay beneath it, I have to say. As I sidled up to her, she turned and said “Oh Hi Mr Baker, “ Allowing me to put my arm around her waist. She then introduced me to another father who had cornered her just seconds ahead of me.

“This is Peter,” she said. I shook his hand. “How come he’s Peter and I’m Mr Baker?” I said, really putting her on the spot. “I’m not that old am I?” She giggled. “Noo, of course not. I’ll call you Noel then.”

“Way better,” I said. “Actually the fact is, since your dad is chatting up my daughters, I thought it more than reasonable if I come over and talk to you Louise. Haven’t had the pleasure yet.” We all sat down on a spare lounge.

“Say, you’re the father of those cute triplets in the next room aren’t you?” enquired Peter.

“They’re not triplets actually ... just sisters,” I reminded him, “But hey, its Ok, everyone thinks that.” I noticed as I was speaking, his hand straying towards Louise’s uncovered knee. She noticed too, but made no attempt to dissuade him from his course. I moved in closer myself. The combination of her immediate proximity and my as yet, grossly unfulfilled morning, watching everyone else but me have fun, was dictating procedural urgency. I figured I needed to show some restraint however.

We chatted about school a little, Peter played up the “interested-friend-come-lately” angle, while all three of us were under no illusions as to what the other two were thinking. Having seen Louise at Warwick’s party getting her hot little butt spanked and more recently, propping up a wall while Jerry worked his seminal magic trick, I knew she was something less than reticent when it came to spreading her legs and right that moment, that was the exact parlor game I had in mind.

As the conversation tapered off, the heat increased. Peter was starting to nibble her neck while I figured it was the appointed hour to see what her lip-gloss tasted like. Yum ... strawberry flavored! Round about this time Louise was definitely coming out of her holding pattern and was shifting her bottom about on the couch. I think we both had the same idea concurrently which was no problem, as two hands fitted up under that skirt with no trouble. That’s one brilliantly designed aspect to female genitalia – even through their knickers ... the ability to have two sets of fingers pushing their way between those lips.

Louise was hotter than a pole-cat and urging us both on by a combination of pleading noises and hip movements. Kissing her was something less than a hardship too I have to say. Since they were right there, I left Peter in charge of the up-skirt therapy while I slipped a hand down her top and discovered why Brad seemed to have enjoyed himself so much that day he had his daughter almost naked across the table sucking her.

“Take them out,” Peter said, “She wants us to.”

I had no reason to doubt it, and wrenching her top and bra up in one movement, was presented with as hot an exposed pair of young tits as you could hope to find this side of a shower recess in a girls’ convent.

Louise was returning my kisses with fire and passion and of her own volition, was spreading her legs to give Peter better access. Anyone walking past would have had the clearest of views of his hand right up inside her knickers, rubbing her slit its full length.

“Let’s take her panties off,” he proposed next, following the manual to a T. Leaving her nipples to harden further all on their own, I took hold of the elastic at the front. Peter grabbed the top of her panties from the rear. Lifting her bottom fractionally for an instant, we were able to tug them down with no trouble whatsoever.

Now this was more like it. We then sat down either side of her, each taking hold of her legs and pulling them apart until we both pretty much had a knee in our face. Her pussy completely exposed at that angle, and not just to us either, her skimpy skirt was but window dressing. I had a sudden urge to get her off manually and slipping two fingers deep inside her, set off a veritable stream of gasps and moans. Peter decided to make it a joint-venture and sent her further up the arousal scale by pushing his fingers into her as well.

Louise was able to articulate no further than “Ohhhh” as we fingered her right to the edge ... and beyond. I had never actually seen a girl squirt before, rather doubting the authenticity of the few pics I had come across of the phenomenon. Might be a closer analogy to say she internally haemorrhaged. As she wriggled her hips, totally giving herself over to the pleasure, a jet of creamy fluid spurted over both our hands. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen, especially watching her cupping her own breasts and manipulating her nipples as she did it.

Unable to observe social niceties myself at this stage, I just extricated my own few inches of sexually starved - make that “starched,” tissue, pulled her straight on to my lap ... stuff the dry-cleaning, and got myself as far up that hot little body as I was able. Peter, I have the impression, was manually attending to his own needs. I really wasn’t paying that much attention.

Louise just clung to me wanting to be kissed while I fucked her. This was no romantic tryst you wanna believe it – just hardcore, two-way satisfaction. Seemed to me she was still being routed by the earlier orgasm, as she was gasping and shivering in ecstasy the entire time I was thrusting up into her. Easily the quickest cum I ever orchestrated since my teenage years. One of the best too. When you are that hot, it’s that good!

No sooner had I filled her wonderfully user-friendly little pussy to its theoretical limit than Peter basically dragged her off me and got her down on the floor on her back. No cushions, no “Are you comfy Louise?” Just more of the same. Watching him treat her like a Neanderthal cave-dweller on heat, I was fascinated by just what a girl can take when she is really juiced-up. Even as he pumped his own hot fluids into her, which having nowhere to go, immediately streamed out of her pussy and down the insides of both legs, I could see that Louise could have taken on half a dozen more had they been queued up. But there again I have seen Jenna and Kylie locked into that same Utopia. I was thinking of them both as I looked at her lying there, still spread and trying to regenerate a stable breathing pattern. Brad’s a lucky man!

A small and appreciative audience had gathered behind us apparently, one of which was Susie. She was easy to spot ... the only onlooker with a hand down her panties. Another man came over and knelt down beside Louise, having himself a good feel of the girl’s breasts. She was going to be yet busy for a while I figured, especially if Susie got her tongue in the groove as it were.

I was feeling so much better, I left them all to it and headed back off towards my own little clique.

Whilst back in the lounge, nothing overt appeared to be underway, there had been a subtle shifting of key positions. George had inserted himself between Jenna and Natalie (his newly-come-by preference one assumes.) Brad had manoeuvered himself alongside Kylie, one arm already around her waist. Wayne had ensconced himself at Larissa’s feet with the single-minded purpose of being able to see up her dress whenever she shifted her legs even marginally. Whether she had worked that out or not I have no way of knowing. I squeezed myself down besides Jenna who was paying less attention to my presence (understandably) than Connor’s arm that was snaking its way around slim and rather pretty little shoulders. All my three girls have the most appealing shoulders even if it’s not my place to be thinking such things.

“Hi dad,” she whispered, hugging my arm. “Having fun?”

I figured there was nothing much to gain regaling her with the recent Louise affair, so I just said “Yep ... No less than you by the look of it sweetheart!” She giggled.

It got serious around about the time I noticed George and Warwick, who had managed to infiltrate the group a few moments earlier, starting to whisper to Natalie. At first she was blushing slightly so it seemed, but Warwick is if nothing else, “committed” when it comes to the art of seduction. George had been holding Natalie’s hand for the duration and obviously was privy to what Warwick was muttering to her. His contribution appeared to be one of encouragement. I saw her turn to him and say “Nooo!” Even Kylie must have heard, because she turned to her sister and said “Go on Natalie, let them. You’ll enjoy it, it’s fun!”

Somewhat less reticent herself, Kylie was permitting Brad free-rein in the cheek-kissing department. I could also see his hand had ‘playfully’ found its way down her lower back and was even now edging its way down that erotic little gap between skirt and top looking to make contact obviously with her bottom cheeks. She glanced backwards momentarily, acknowledging his naughtiness but then just smiled at him sexily. God, she is a tease!

Connor meanwhile was making light work of Jenna’s lips, kissing her rather chastely but with rather more intent one could sense. His right hand was rapidly closing the gap between its former resting place on her shoulder and her breasts, which in that top, were most attractively packaged.

Right close to me, Wayne was making no secret of the fact he had a deep interest in a wide viewing angle up Larissa’s skirt. I whispered my observation to her and she simply replied quietly,

“I know ... he’s not very subtle is he?” She had Wayne figured out alright! I could see it was making her hot though and I just gave her a little kiss and said “Give him a thrill sweetie, spread them a bit.”

Don’t know what exactly that did for Wayne but it made me hotter than a blast furnace watching her do it. Actually I do know what it did for him. His pupils expanded to the max and if he wasn’t drooling, it was a ragingly bad case of the dribbles.

Sight of the afternoon however was good old George assisting Natalie to her feet with Warwick taking her other arm.

“Er, going somewhere?” I asked of the trio. Natalie just looked coy and said. “Just with George for a few minutes dad.”

Kylie let out one knowing giggle.

As they left the room, which I had to notice was in the direction of the stairs, I leaned across to Kylie and asked her what it was George had said to Natalie earlier.

“He asked her if she would let him and Warwick see her panties???” she laughed.

“Really?” I said. “Can’t see her doing that somehow, besides, why would she need to leave the room? You think maybe they want to see more than her panties?”

“Maybe,” she teased, then turning to Brad. “That’s naughty,” she giggled as he finally got his hand down where he wanted it.

Looking up at me and maybe remembering my disapproval of his overt behavior at Warwick’s place he added, “You don’t mind do you?”

I was going to say “So long as its just your fingers Brad,” but thought better of it. I just nodded my acquiescence. In any event, my mind was on Natalie now and her one-eighty degree turnaround in attitude. God, George had to be exerting a major influence on her. I had to go and check this out later. I figured I’d give him a quarter of an hour or so’s head start.

Jenna already had started... ‘least Connor had! Kissing her full-on now, she was permitting him to rub her breasts which he was vigorously engaged in doing, both singly and together. As if he needed encouragement, she had parted her legs as well, giving him and any other interested party an exceptionally clear and tempting view of her undies. Occupied as Wayne was, looking up Larissa’s skirt, I saw him glance across at the front of Jenna’s knickers more than once. I just then realised how hard I was again!

Speaking of Larissa’s skirt, not only was Wayne looking up it, his hand, having inched its way along her leg, was now just beginning to rub her panties at the front and with evidently enough pressure to have Larissa sliding back in the lounge, spreading wider for him and moaning rather attractively.

Connor had Jenna in pretty much the same position, only he was seated beside her, his hand rubbing her pussy its full length, simply stopping once in a while to push the soft material in-between her lips. The heat this was generating was patently obvious.

Kylie completed the trio of hot little girls side by side on that lounge being dealt with totally indecently and yet totally to their liking. Brad, being Brad though had taken her one level further by pulling her top up and exposing her breasts. It was too much for me. I just leaned across and began to suck her gently. Now that really did it!

“Ohh Dad,” Kylie muttered between little gasps of pleasure. She cupped her own breasts and held them for me, wanting as much in my mouth as I could get. As I drew-down hard, she closed her eyes and began to wriggle about noticeably. Brad turned her face to his and began kissing her voraciously, while his hand right down the back of her knickers now was obviously fondling her hot little bottom with lustful intent.

Sucking her in public like that, was causing a stir. Jenna managed to take time off from tonguing Connor to gasp “Gosh dad that is soo hot!” just moments before Connor managed to extricate her own breasts which he commenced fondling and pulling rather roughly – just as she likes it! A quick backward glance on my part confirmed how erect Jenna’s own little nipples were by now.

So far as Larissa was concerned, it was now Phase Two! Whether or not seeing me taking a light refreshment was the catalyst I can’t say, but Wayne had manoeuvered himself between Larissa’s legs and was busily involved seeing whether or not he could get his erection up as far as her diaphragm it seemed. So spread was she, there was no need to pull her knickers down with the two inch gap there more than enough to allow full penetration.

Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but as I sucked her harder and longer, I could swear that she was starting to express just a hint of milky fluid – no way was the taste and sensation on my tongue my imagination. Given the amount of sucking both girl’s had been subjected to over the last couple of months – such was not impossible. Certainly their breasts were fuller than they had been. This was just making me hotter than hell. The thought of sucking milk from my own daughters’ nipples must be the ultimate sexual aspiration.

Kylie was just given over to total pleasure by this stage and had quite subconsciously parted her own legs.

“Why don’t you take her panties off Brad?” I muttered, giving her nipples a rest. I couldn’t believe I had said that!

I think I had merely pre-empted his next move as he hastily grabbed a hold of her elastic and peeled them down. No sooner had he done this to her, than she drew her legs up on the lounge, eyes still closed and spread her knees as wide as she could get them. Brad, never one to miss an opportunity (like most of us) just freed up his erection and drove it deep into her as she held me tight against her, wanting to be sucked even harder while Brad fucked her.

The combination of watching Brad’s cock thrusting hard up into her and the milky sensations from both Kylie’s nipples was driving me into new realms of unhinged sexual pleasure. No longer paying heed to Jenna and Larissa’s predicaments – and I knew both were being fucked into submission – I just had to get my own erection out and take things into my own hands as it were. Kylie opened her eyes at one stage ... saw what I was doing but just smiled. That made it even hotter. Even as Brad shot what must have been the ‘week’s special’ into her, I came myself. Irregular little spurts of white consistency that I managed to direct over both her lower abdomen and her right hand as she was adding to her own pleasure, rubbing herself just a fraction above Brad’s cock, as it ploughed into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.