Venus With a Penis - Cover

Venus With a Penis

Copyright© 2020 by sourdough

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carla moves into the neighborhood and gains an instant admirer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Shemale   Humiliation  

I knew the boy was interested in me. He’d been hanging around on the sidewalk off and on almost constantly since the day we moved into our new home. The trouble was that he seemed real shy so I guessed I’d have to make the first move. The boy was cute with dark blond curly hair; potential boy friend material. He was a little shorter than my five feet nine inches and about my same age. I’m seventeen years old.

“Hi,” I called and smiled for him.

“Uh, hi,” he replied. “I’m Andrew Wilton, your neighbor from down the block, and uh ... I noticed you were moving in and I was wondering if I could help out any.”

“I’m Carla Hernandez and I’m very pleased to meet you, Andrew. Thanks for offering, but I think we have pretty much everything squared away. I wish you would have offered three days ago. We sure could have used your help then.”

“Ah, jeez I’m sorry. That was dumb of me.” He was blushing and looked mortified.

“Don’t worry about it. I was just teasing you.” I touched his hand briefly and he sucked in his breath. I knew he was mine if I wanted him. I was wearing my high heels so I towered over Andrew. His eyes strayed to my breasts and cleavage. I didn’t mind. I enjoy being admired. I have great looking legs, too. I always wear skirts and dresses and never jeans or slacks. I always like to look my sexiest and most feminine.

“Well, I’ll try to do better if there’s a next time? I live just down the block where you see the red tile roof?”

“Do you have a car?”

“Yeah, well it’s my mom’s car, but she lets me use it. Do you need a ride somewhere? I’d be happy to drive you.”

“I was wondering since I’m new in town, if perhaps you could show me around a bit if that’s okay with you.” I wasn’t really interested in getting to know the town. It was more of a get acquainted session with Andrew.

“Are you kidding? I’d be thrilled to show you around. When?”

“What about six o’clock this evening?”

“I’ll be here, but I have to pick up my mom from work at seven. It’ll only take us a few minutes out of our way. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind,” I replied. “I’d like to meet your mother.”

Andrew picked me up at the curb right on time. He even opened the car door for me. I appreciated his gentlemanly behavior. We drove around some and talked a lot. Well, I did most of the talking trying to draw him out and then it was time to pick up his mother.

“I thought I recognized the car and the driver,” said the attractive older woman when we pulled up, “but I didn’t recognize the lovely passenger inside.”

“I’m Carla Hernandez, your new neighbor. Andrew has been kind enough to show me around, Mrs. Wilton.”

“So you’re the young lady Andrew has been so smitten with. I can’t say I blame him. I’m glad he finally got up enough courage to speak to you. I’m Sandy.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sandy.”

“Carla talked to me first, Mom.”

“That figures,” Sandy replied. “Faint heart ne’er won fair lady, Andrew. Have you taken Carla out for a soda and a snack yet?”

“Would you like to?”

“I’d like that fine, Andrew. Why don’t you join us, Sandy?”

“Not tonight,” she replied. “I just want to get home, put my feet up and relax.” She reached into her purse and slipped her son a twenty dollar bill.

Andrew dropped his mother off at their house and then drove to a local teen hangout. We sat in a booth and ordered sodas.

“You attracted a lot of attention when we walked in,” Andrew said.

“Did I? I didn’t notice.” Andrew’s mouth gaped in disbelief and made me giggle. “Okay, I did notice, but I’m with you right now and that’s all that matters.” He was pleased with my response.

“In fact, there’s a guy over there with his tongue hanging out practically. I wouldn’t give that boy or anyone like him the time of day and he’s certainly not making any points with the girl he’s with while he’s busy staring at me.”

“I know which guy you’re talking about. He fancies himself a god’s gift to women but I’m glad you gave me the time of day.”

“Does that mean you want to be my boyfriend? There isn’t anyone else right now, is there?”

“I’d love to be your boyfriend and no, there’s no one else.” I know I shocked Andrew when I kissed him right there at the table but he was grinning like the Cheshire cat. We didn’t stay long. We finished our drinks and walked out hand in hand. When we got out to the car I kissed him again. I made sure he got a good feel of my breasts against his chest.

“Will you do something for me, Andrew?”

“I’ll do anything at all for you, Carla.”

“I knew I could count on you. Just stand right here for a minute.” I sat down in the car seat, reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties. Andrew’s eyes bugged out as he watched me.

“Now get in and crouch down between my legs.”

“But ... here?”

“Yes here.”

“Someone might see us.”

“Look, Andrew. Do you want to be my boyfriend or not? If you don’t then get in on the driver’s side and take me home. It’s your decision.” He took a quick look around and finally obeyed me. It was a tight fit but Andrew was finally wedged between my legs. I pulled out my seven inch boner and it bounced free in front of my new boyfriend’s face.

“Oh my god! You’re a guy!” Andrew tried to pull back but he was trapped against the dashboard. My legs had his arms effectively pinned.

“Only a part of me,” I replied. “Now, get to sucking.”

“No way! Let me out of here.” I grabbed hold of his hair with my right hand and administered three quick slaps with my left hand. I then shoved his head against the dashboard.

“I hate prick teasers!” The poor boy was pretty stunned by now and I took the opportunity to shove my prick into his mouth.

“Don’t even think of biting down, cocksucker,” I added. Andrew remaining resistance consisted of some feeble moans but he finally figured out he was my faggot and he better get busy pleasuring my man meat. Actually I was surprised how easy he’d been. I suspected he was a submissive and eager to please after about an hour’s conversation with him but I thought he’d put up more resistance. His protests were just bullshit to save face. Uh oh! Some people were walking our way. We were going to have company. I told Andrew and he moaned in misery.

“I’m going to cover your head under the hem of my skirt, honey,” I explained. “If they see in they’ll think you’re licking my pussy. I’m sure you’ll agree being known as a muff diver will be easier for you to live with than being known as a cocksucker. In the meantime, just keep doing what you were doing and ignore anything you hear.” He moaned again. I assumed that meant Andrew understood because he continued sucking me off. I recognized the approaching couple as the boy who’d been ogling me and his girl.

“Hey, I didn’t know you had it in you, Wilton,” he yelled when he figured out what was going on. To me he said, “Is he any good?”

“He’s the best,” I yelled back.

“I bet you I’m better.”

“Eat out your friend there and have her report back to me. We’ll compare notes and then we’ll see.” That got him to laughing but his girlfriend wasn’t amused.

“You’re disgusting,” she exclaimed. I blew her a kiss and wondered if she was a good fuck. I swing both ways. The girl started berating the boy. The extra excitement of being watched got me really hot and I knew I was about to come into Andrew’s sucking mouth. I wanted to watch Andrew’s face as he swallowed my load so it’s a good thing that couple turned away and started bickering with each other. I uncovered his face and looked in his eyes. I saw resignation and acceptance. Andrew knew what was coming and what was expected of him. His head jerked back instinctively with my first burst of cum but I had a hold of his hair again so he had no choice but to swallow.

“Thank you, darling. That was lovely.” Andrew didn’t reply. He actually looked a bit in shock. I decided he was in no shape to drive us home safely so I took the car key away from him and got us to his house in one piece.

“I had a lovely evening, Andrew.” He didn’t respond so I kissed him on the cheek.

“I can’t believe I did that,” he finally said.

“I didn’t give you much of a choice, did I.”

“No, you didn’t. But why, Carla?”

“Well, if I’d shown you what I had beforehand, you would probably have run the other way, right?” He nodded his head.

“So, I kept it as a surprise until I had you trapped so we could both have some fun.”

“It wasn’t fun for me,” Andrew protested.

“No, I guess not. Let me see what I can do about that.” I reached over and pulled down his trouser zipper.

“Don’t!” I ignored Andrew’s protest and brought out his stiffening prick without him trying to stop me. It was shorter than mine but still a respectable length. I bent down and licked the head. I heard the boy gasp.

“Did you like that?”

“Yes!”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No!”

“I didn’t think so.” I’m afraid the poor boy didn’t last very long. It was maybe three minutes before Andrew spurted his load into my mouth. I made sure he got at least half back into his mouth when I kissed him.

“We’re even now I think,” I told him. “You sucked my cock and I sucked yours.”

“Please don’t tell anyone,” he begged.

“Don’t worry, darling. Everything will work out. Believe me, your stock will have risen dramatically once everyone finds out you’ve been seen hand in hand with a beautiful girl; especially by other girls.”

“On the other hand, I’ll be dead meat if it gets out that you’re not 100% girl.”

“Well, it certainly didn’t help when you were seen crouching between my legs, but no one else should know unless you tell them, Andrew. You’ll be safe as long as you remain my boyfriend and take care of my needs without hesitation and without question. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” he replied. He certainly understood the barely veiled threat of exposure. I considered having him suck me off again, but there was plenty of opportunity later on now that he was my boyfriend. We talked a little longer. Andrew told me he had just turned 18 and would be a senior when school started in September just like me. He also told me he’d never really had a girlfriend and was still a virgin. His parents were divorced and he lived with his mother and his 15-year old sister. He didn’t have a summer job so he was just goofing off.

Having placed my new boyfriend securely under my control, I decided to call it an evening and had Andrew escort me to my door.

“Thank you for the lovely evening, Andrew.”

“Uh, you’re welcome, Carla.” He started to leave.

“Andrew?”

“What?”

“Aren’t you going to give me a good night kiss?” Andrew nodded, but he didn’t seem enthusiastic about the prospect to say the least. Well, his training had just started so I wasn’t upset but I sure didn’t let him get away with the quick smooch he tried to get away with.

“Call me tomorrow?”

“I uh ... may be busy tomorrow.”

“Yes, you will,” I replied, “and it’s going to be with me.” I wasn’t going to give Andrew a chance to flake out on me.

“But--

“No excuses.”

“Okay, I’ll call you.”

“No, I’ve changed my mind. I want you here right after you’ve dropped your mom off at her work. Do you understand?” I think Andrew realized he wasn’t going to get anywhere arguing with me so he just nodded his head and said he’d meet me here at ten o’clock. He went home after that.

I wasn’t ready to introduce Andrew to my mother and grandmother yet so the next morning I met him outside again. He was right on time although looked quite nervous. The poor baby also looked as if he hadn’t slept well either.

“Good morning, Andrew.”

“Good morning, Carla.” He acted shy and nervous as if he didn’t know what to expect. I don’t know why. I’d already told him what to expect. I took him by the hand and led him through a side door to the garage. I felt a little resistance but not much. I closed the door and looked at Andrew in the dim light. Andrew was acting kind of shy so I took him in my arms and started kissing him. It only took a few seconds before he finally responded with kisses of his own. I was quite pleased with the boy’s progress. He would be easy to train.

“Please don’t.” Andrew could feel the gentle pressure of my hands on his shoulders as I directed him to get down on his knees without my saying a word. I half expected him to bolt but he didn’t.

“Reach under my skirt and pull down my panties, Andrew,” I said. “Gently now.”

“I don’t want to.” Even as he objected he was obeying my command so I had no need to comment.

“What if someone walks in on us again?”

“No one will,” I said. “I promise.” I lifted up my skirt. Andrew flinched a bit when my prick popped into view but didn’t make any fuss this time and started sucking right away. I like a challenge and the boy wasn’t much of one, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the easy ones on occasion.

“Good boy,” I told him. I spurted my wad down his throat and waited for him to recover. I didn’t feel the need to reciprocate.

“Carla?”

“Yes, Andrew?”

“Can I ask you ... how?”

“How I got this way?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“I was born a male and my parents named me Carlos. About five years ago a couple of witches cast a spell on me that turned me into a girl,” I said. “It didn’t happen instantly. I slowly started growing boobs and developing other feminine features but leaving me with my male genitals. There was no fighting it so I decided to embrace my changes. Now my name is Carla.” I don’t think Andrew believed me but what I told him was the truth ... mostly.

“So ... your breasts are real?”

“Yes, they’re real.” He’d been such a good boy I decided to give him a treat. I pulled up my top and bra cups to expose my boobs. I giggled when Andrew gasped.

“Go ahead and feel them,” I urged. “You won’t find anything artificial or phony about them.” I helped Andrew off his knees and placed the palms of his hands on my boobs. A thrill went through me as the boy began to caress the sensitive flesh.

“You like them?” Andrew nodded his head slowly. He kept his eyes on where his hands were.

“You like being my boyfriend?” This time he didn’t respond. I could tell he was conflicted.

“You’re not sure?” I pushed his hands away and covered myself. Andrew looked miserable.

“Maybe I should send you away until you are sure,” I said. “Or perhaps I should forget about you and find myself another boyfriend. That shouldn’t be too hard for me to do. I’ll tell you what. Let’s just be friends.”

“I want to stay your boyfriend, Carla. In fact I love you.”

“You love me?”

“I do. It’s just that I’m afraid of what people might think or say if they find out you’re ... different?”

“If you truly love me you won’t care what other people think or say, Andrew. Now do you truly love me or are you just saying that to make me feel good?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.