3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Is the birthday present for you or me?” He asked, looking at her.

“I guess both of us,” she replied, hugging him. Her breasts felt cool against his skin.

Dan looked at Nala and Mia. “Are you sure you’d allow me to fuck you?”

“Yes,” Nala replied. “Jenny told us how good, gentle, and loving a fuck you are with her.”

“Plus, neither one of us has had a guy lick his cum from our pussy.”

“I know you’re capable of fucking more than once in an evening. Prove to my girls how great a fucker you are.” She pressed her tits to his chest, gave him a good kiss, and stroked his cock.

He welcomed Nala’s embrace with her tits against him, a good kiss, and her hand rubbing his cock. Mia pressed against him, offering her lips as he felt her hand stroke his cock.

“Are you girls absolutely sure you want me to fuck you? I don’t want anyone getting into trouble, or you later accuse me of sexually assaulting you.”

“Yes, we’re sure,” they replied in unison.

“Are you both on the pill?”

“Yes.”

“I’m not going to use a condom so I can lick your pussy after we fuck.”

“Jenny told us you do that to her and the other women in your family. We want the same loving from you too,” Mia said.


They stepped out of the pool and dried off. Dan took off his Speedo, his hard cock on full display. “I want to take off your thongs,” he said, entering the cabana. He took Nala by the hand and sat on the double lounger. He admired her lean body, her shoulder-length hair dripping an errant drop.

His hands gripped the thin strings of her thong and slowly pulled it down. Her pussy mound revealed short, wiry-looking pubic hairs. She placed her arms on his shoulder for support and stepped away from it.

“You have a very nice body,”

“Thank you; my brother says so too.”

“Is he the only one who has fucked you?”

“Yes, until now,” she smiled.

Mia took her place and helped him slip off her thong. Her pussy was also covered in short, dark hairs.

Jenny smiled when she was next; her hands went on his shoulders for support, and she kissed him as her thong went to the floor. She stood back, the girls admiring her figure.

“You shave your pussy?”

“All the women in Dan’s family keep their pussy bald. I think it’s extra naughty when Daddy and I go out somewhere and show off my bare pussy to men. I call him Daddy a lot, and I let people know that we fuck. We hardly ever wear panties and along with very short skirts, it usually leads to some sexy fun. If you like, to have more sexy fun on another visit, you could let Daddy shave your pussies.”

“That would be fun; I’ve never had a bald pussy before,” Nala mentioned.


Jenny straddled Dan’s thighs, his hard cock poking at her separated lips. She placed his hand on her tits, encouraging him to fondle them, then gave him a long, lover’s kiss.

“You two don’t have to do what I do with my dad.”

“And miss out on all that sexy fun?” Mia replied. She motioned Jenny off him, then took her place, his cock pursing to her slit. She offered her tits to his hands, then repeated the long kiss.

Nala was last and quickly mounted him. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against her slit, and she placed his hands on her tits, accepting his exploring tongue.

“You girls keep arousing me like this, and I’ll cum before I can fuck you.”

“Daddy is joking; he can last a long time until he cums,” Jenny defended. “Who wants to be first?”

“I do,” Nala replied quickly.

“I can give you both some loving before I fuck Nala.”

Before Dan could move, Jenny was on her knees between his legs, and grasping his cock, he began to suck on it. “I want to make sure it’s nice and hard to fuck my girls.”

“My hard cock gives meaning to the phrase, as stiff as a flag pole,” he joked. Nala motioned her aside and took her turn sucking on his cock, followed by Mia. “I can tell you both have sucked on cock before.”

“My brother won’t fuck me when I’m on my period, even with a condom, so I’ll give him a blow job instead,” Nala stated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.