3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan knocked on Jenny’s bedroom door, cautiously opening it. “I didn’t want to catch you three doing something naughty but nice.” Dan took in the beauty of the three young teens in their revealing bikinis.

The girls looked at the obvious bulge his cock made in his Speedo. Jenny smiled with pride as her girls looked at it.

“Oh, Daddy, when two or more girls get together, all you can think about is them licking pussy,” Jenny bluntly joked.

“Or me fucking them. Sorry, I guess I shouldn’t have said that.”

“That’s okay, Daddy; it’s not like we haven’t heard the word fuck before.”

“Anyways, young ladies, dinner is served on the terrace for your enjoyment.”

“Daddy, are you going to be our dessert?”

“Only if you misbehave on your birthday,” he smiled, again admiring their bodies.

“Are you going to give my ass fifteen paddy whacks and a pinch to grow an inch?”

“Maybe you’d prefer that I give that pretty little ass of yours fifteen kisses.”

“Would you lick my pussy fifteen times for us?”

“Are you sure?”

“Quite sure. I told them about us fucking and that I call you Daddy, because you are one to me, and it sounds so naughty in public.”

“You told them that we fuck, and they still want to remain your friends?”

“Even more, Mr. Hayward,” Nala said.

“Okay, girls, get your little asses out to the cabana.” Dan watched Jenny stop by him, raised on her tiptoes, pressing a breast to his chest, and kissed him. Nala did the same, kissing his cheek, followed by Mia. He admired three tiny asses wearing a thong and followed them to the cabana.


“Thanks, Mom, for inviting Nala and Mia. I know we’re going to have a lot of fun this evening,” Jenny said, hugging her.

“Just be careful what you do and say around Dan.”

“I doubt that will happen; besides, it’s my birthday, and I’m entitled to be extra naughty with Daddy. I told Nala and Mia that Dan and I are fucking.”


Dan noticed Karen, Wendy, and Tina seated at the long picnic table. Lisa was offering pizza and fried chicken to Jenny, Nala, and Mia. They all stared at the bulge his cock made in his suit as he approached them.

“Here, Daddy, come and sit between Nala and Mia. I get to be with you as often as I want.”

The others smiled at the reaction to stepping over the bench seat to sit. The Viagra was keeping his cock hard, and the long outline strained against his suit, inches from Nala’s face.

They could hear Sarg and Major barking, then the appearance of Cathy holding Jessica. Dan stood; Mia could lean and bite his cock; it was so close to her face. He went to her, appreciating her beautiful figure in her usual low-cut top and short skirt.

“Hi, honey, How are you doing?”

“Okay, now that I’m here with you.” They hugged as Jessica leaned for him to take her. Nala and Mia noticed they shared more than a friendly kiss. She smiled, noticing the bulge his cock made in his Speedo.

“Where is Danny?”

“He’s at a friend’s place to play. He needs to be a kid again and not think so much about his dad.”

Cathy came to Jenny and, leaning, hugged and kissed her. Nala and Mia had a clear view down her top at her full, bare breasts. Jenny made the introductions, not mentioning that Jessica is Dan and Cathy’s daughter.

“I love Cathy and consider her to be my older sister,” she beamed.

“I’m not much older,” Cathy joked. Tina and Lisa made room for her to sit.


The food was enjoyed, and so was the conversation. Dan said he appreciated his girls wearing bikini tops and Cathy in her low top.

Nala and Mia looked around the tropical interior of the cabana. Nala noticed the digital screens turned off and asked what pictures were shown on them. “I might show you later, depending on how the evening goes,” Jenny said.

“What does the sign, ‘If you can grow em, show em’ mean?” Mia asked, looking at the wall.

“It means if you can grow tits, then show them,” Jenny replied. “Usually, if Dan can grow one, we have him show it too.”

“Show you what?”

“His hard cock.”

“The other sign, ‘Women go topless after nine,’ is true?” Nala asked.

“Yes, though most of us don’t wait until that late,” Tina remarked, and they laughed.

“Usually nine in the morning,” Wendy joked.

“Nala and Mia, you’re amongst family here, so you can relax and enjoy yourselves,” Jenny said. “I am growing them, and I’m going to show them.”

She unfastened her bikini top and took it off. Nala and Mia looked at her young, firm tits, nipples slightly hard. The others looked at the tits they see most every day.

“Daddy, we can see that Nala and Mia can grow them; will you undo their tops so they can show them?”

Dan looked at each one and asked, “Is it okay if I remove your top?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.