3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Jenny enjoyed her birthday presents, especially the very low-cut top and short skirt from Lisa and Dan. Cathy gave Jenny her first dildo, and Jenny kidded that Dan’s hard cock was all the dildo she needed.

Her celebration day continued with her giving Dan a Viagra to take. “You know I don’t need one when I’m with you,” he joked.

“I know, but tonight, I want your cock super hard!”

Lisa approached Jenny. “I know you had plans for you and Dan to go into town and see a movie. I hope you won’t be too mad at me, but I changed your plans.”

“Why did you do that to me, Mom? You know how I like having sexy fun with Daddy, especially in public.”

“I know how you like to show off Dan in his Speedo. How would you like to show him off to your friends, Nala and Mia?”

“You’ve invited them over?”

“Yes, for dinner and swimming. I hope you don’t mind. You’ve rarely seen them since we sold the house and moved here. You and Dan can see a movie tomorrow.”

“Thank you so much, Mommy! I love you! You know that we’ll end up teasing Daddy with our sexy bodies to make his big cock stay hard.”

“I’m sure you will. They should be here soon and have fun!”

“You know I will!”

As Jenny waited for her friends to arrive, she told Dan and the others about them. She was continually looking out the window for a car to pull into the driveway.


“They’re here!” Jenny soon announced this and hurried out the front door to greet them. Hugs and kisses were exchanged, and then she led them inside.

Jenny walked hand in hand with her two friends through the front door. “Wow, this is your new home?” Nala asked, gazing at the large, open-concept interior.

“I think it’s going to be. Mom loves Dan, and he loves her. I love this place and wait until you see the backyard. We have an indoor swimming pool and hot tub!”


She made the introductions, leaving Dan for last. She noticed he had put on a T-shirt to partially cover his swollen cock in his Speedo. All three girls couldn’t help but see the size of the bulge in his swimsuit.

“This is Dan, but he’s turning out to be more of a daddy to me and Hanna. Dan, these are my girlfriends, Nala and Mia.”

“Nice to meet you both,” he replied, offering his hand. “Thank you for coming over to spend some time with Jenny on her birthday.”

Dan noted the milk chocolate-skinned complexion of Nala. Her T-shirt and shorts did little to hide her slender, teenage figure. He noticed Mia was similar in shape to Jenny and of oriental decent.

“Come and change into your swimsuits, then we can eat,” Jenny offered, leading the two to her bedroom.

Jenny’s friends weren’t shy, stripping off their clothes and putting on their thong bikinis.

“Your parents are getting a divorce for sure?” Mia asked.

“Yes. My dad introduced Mom to Dan for some sexy fun. He didn’t count on her falling in love with him.”

“That sucks, I guess,” Mia added.

“The only thing that is sucked a lot around here is cock and pussy,” Jenny joked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.