3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Karen and Jenny took a long bath, cleaning the other’s pussy of dog cum and taking time to lick the other’s breasts and pussy dry.

“I thought licking the other’s pussy was supposed to make it drier, not wetter,” Karen joked.

“Me too.”

“I think you’re having almost as much sex on your birthday as Dan had on his last one.”

“I still have more to do too,” she grinned. “Do you think I should be a naughty daughter for Daddy and give the delivery boys a blow job?”

“That’s up to you; it’s your day.”

“I have an idea,” Jenny said, and they made their plan.


Dan had been talking with Brad, who was with the others doing dry land training at the local YMCA. He told them there would be extra pizza and fried chicken left for them.

He went to the baby’s room, where Tina was feeding the twins. “I’ve watched Wendy, Cathy, and you feeding my children, and that has got to be the most beautiful sight in the world,” he remarked of her breastfeeding.

“I have my babies and my loving husband; I’m happy,” she grinned. “I don’t want to go back on the pill for a while.”

“You want to have another so soon?”

“Three would be an oddly even number for me,” she grinned.

“Your puns are getting as bad as mine,” he laughed lightly, leaning to kiss her.

“See, you rub me the right way.”

“I love how you rub me the right way, with your mouth or pussy.”

“I’m like Wendy more than I realized and don’t want to wait to add to our family.”

“I’m yours when you’re ready. Karen has ordered the food for delivery. Want to watch her give her tips?”

“It’s always fun to see the boy’s reaction to receiving a blow job.”


Dan smiled as he entered the living room. His girls left their bikini tops on but changed into very short skirts with no panties. Wendy and Lisa were locked in a lover’s embrace, sharing kisses and fingering each other’s pussy.

He sat on the couch, and Jenny made his right leg her seat. Her arm went around his shoulder, and she relaxed her pose, letting her bare pussy show. “You smell fresh and clean.”

“For you to make stinky and dirty,” she smiled, kissing his cheek and guiding his hand between her legs.

Karen placed two five-dollar bills on the coffee table as part of the delivery boy’s tip, and Tina joined them on the couch. Hanna was quick to be with Tina, and they mirrored the loving affection of Wendy and Lisa.


The front doorbell chimed, with Karen and Jenny both going to the door. Jenny opened it to the delight of the teen boy. He was escorted with the chicken to the kitchen, then brought out to the living room.

“This is for you, thank you,” Jenny said, then, sitting on Dan’s leg, drew the boy closer. “And this is for me as another birthday present.” She smiled at him as she pulled down his zipper and released his cock. The boy and the others watched as she stroked his soft cock, kissed the head, licked it, then began sucking.

The boy was dumbfounded as this girl, not much younger than him, made his cock come to life. He glanced at the others in the room and looked again, seeing four women paired off, fingering each other’s pussies.

“Thank you, Daddy; this is another great present you’ve given me,” Jenny said, guiding his hand back to her bare pussy.

“You’re welcome, I guess.”


Jenny had learned from her mom and the other girls about sucking cock and looked directly at Dan as she sucked and licked the boy’s hard cock. Cathy sat beside her dad and released his hard cock from his Speedo.

Her hand helped it grow hard as Dan excited Jenny’s clit. She gave a muffled moan, her body reacting to his fingers, then surprised him with an unexpected kiss.

“Let me know when you get close so we can see you cum in my mouth,” she said to the boy, and he nodded quickly. Jenny smeared a large drop of clear liquid on her lips like an erotic lip balm, then kissed Dan again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.