3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Karen and Tina couldn’t hold back Sarg and Major any longer and let go of their leashes. They bounded towards Dan, wagging their tails and nudging his side for approving pats on the head. They ran back to the others and continued on with their chew toys.

“Somebody looks happy on her birthday,” Lisa said, looking at her youngest daughter.

“I sure am! Daddy fucked me twice, and I gave him a blow job.”

“I hope you left some cum in him for us,” she joked.

“I’m sure he can build up enough for a few more cums,” Karen said, taking the comforter from him and spreading it out.

Dan gave hugs and kisses to his wives and older children in attendance. He smiled, noting they all wore thong bikinis except for Wendy. “The boys didn’t want to come.”

“Jake, Pete, and Derek wanted to help with Brad’s training prior to the Senators rookie camp,” Karen said.

“And the girls wanted to help their man with other training.” Wendy smiled. She gave him a cold bottle of water and sat with him. Cathy hugged him from behind, then sat Jessica on his lap.

Jenny went on to relate what she and Dan did on the beach and the people who watched them. “We walked past them coming here, and I asked them if they enjoyed the sex show, and they said they did.”

Karen came to Dan, having him stand and releasing his cock and balls from his suit. “I have a suggestion to add to their perception of Dan’s sexual life. Why don’t each of us girls walk Dan past them and stop to give him good kisses? Have him feel our tit and kneel to suck on his cock?”

They all thought it was a great idea, and Karen walked him first.


“Isn’t that the guy who was with the young girl?” One asked about the man and woman walking hand in hand.

“Yes, I recognized the size of his cock in his swimsuit!” One woman joked.

“Who cares about that? Look at the body of the woman with him! Talk about a MILF!”

Dan and Karen stopped where the tree line started and embraced. As they kissed, one hand felt her tit and the other on her bare ass cheek. She accepted his exploring tongue and slipped her hand inside his Speedo to stroke his cock.

The group of three couples watched as they turned and walked back out of sight.


Dan smiled, holding Wendy’s hand, as they walked past the same group. She wore a yellow-print sundress that was cut very low. The group noticed the man walking with a different woman, who is pregnant, and thought she might be a friend or his sister.

They stopped at the same tree where they kissed, and her hand vanished inside his suit. He slipped her tit from her dress, giving it a good feel. Dan and Wendy returned to the same path, with six pairs of eyes following them.

“I wonder if he fucked her.” One spoke of her swollen stomach.


“Daddy, when you return, I’ll have another birthday present for me for you to enjoy,” Jenny said, kissing him.

Cathy was next to walk with Dan and didn’t waste any time together, placing his hand on her ass cheek. “I love it that my girls all wear thong bottoms for their bikinis.”


“Thank you for loving me last night. I found it rather naughty to wake up between Jenny and Hanna. I was a little mean to her on Saturday, and I’m going to make it up to her.”

“Jenny is a lot tougher than she lets on.”

“I agree. She was quite direct with me. I’m proud to consider her my sister.”

They walked past the group sitting at their table. Forks paused with food on them to watch the man walking with a third woman. The couple stopped at the tree line where they kissed, and he felt her tit. What surprised them was the woman going to one knee, taking out his cock, and sucking on it. The group was just as stunned watching them walk back from where they came.


Dan and Cathy walked up the hill to the family gathering. He noticed a blanket now used as a divider between the tree and the table. Jessica was playing with the twins when she noticed Karen and Jenny missing. Dan heard moans and groans, and looking over the blanket, his eyes widened to see Jenny being fucked by Major and Karen by Sarg.

Jenny noticed him, and her face warmed, not sure of his reaction. “Hi, Daddy, this is the surprise birthday present to us I was talking about.” Her slender body seemed to shake, taking a constant, rapid pounding from Major.

Dan came around the blanket wall to kneel by her. She offered her lips to him for a brief kiss. “You didn’t have to let Major fuck you to please me, though I do appreciate it.”

“I’m the only woman in our family who hasn’t been fucked by one of the dogs. What better day to try it than on my birthday? Tina suggested I let Major fuck me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.