3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Jenny enjoyed their leisurely stroll towards their beach place. They had to stop, her hand resting along the length of his cock and his hand on her bare ass cheek. The couple gazed at them, wondering about the relationship between the mismatched ages. Dan and Jenny were more interested in the same determined dog digging another hole that the incoming tide would fill in.

Returning to their site, they rested and shared another bottle of water. “Think you’re rested enough to cum a third time?”

“I’m not your age, where a boy is loaded with never-ending testosterone to create a hard cock.”

“I know that, but you still manage to please all the women in our family. Viagra helps you keep hard so you can fuck more often. I need one more load of your cum, then you can rest for a few hours. I was going to surprise you, but I’ll tell you. To cap off my birthday celebrations, this evening, you and I are going into town and seeing a movie. I know I’ll be able to make you cum; your challenge is to make me cum too, during the movie,” she smiled with that impish grin.

“That’s a challenge I gladly accept.”


“News alert, our sex couple is back!”

“It took them long enough. I thought they’d gone, leaving their things behind.” The couples watched as the two lay down, and after removing her thong bikini and his Speedo, she began to suck on his cock.

“Man, what a fucking body on that girl!” One commented.

“She does seem quite young for him. They must be father and daughter, committing incest in public. I’m more interested in the size of his big cock. I bet you it must be at least seven inches.” One of the women mentioned.


Jenny was proud that she made his cock nice and hard. It stood on its own, bobbing slightly to his quickened pulse. She opened the side pouch of the cooler bag and took out a condom.

“You want me to use a condom? You know that I’ll lick your pussy clean after we fuck unless you’re on your period.”

“I know that, Daddy. For my next birthday present, I want you to fuck my ass.”

“That will be a present to me too,” he smiled.


“Sex alert! It looks like they’re going to do it again! Only this time she wants him using a condom!” A woman watching them announced.

“Why one of those? We already saw him fuck her without one.”


Jenny sucked on his cock to freshen his hard-on, and then, opening the package, he instructed her how to roll it onto his cock. She took a tube of lubricant and spread some over his cock, then handed it to him. He put a glob on her wrinkled hole and moved it around with the head of his cock.


“He’s going to fuck her ass! With her small body, I bet you her ass is super tight!”


Dan pulled one ass cheek as she pulled on the other one. “Please let me know if I hurt you; I’d never do that intentionally.”

“I know, Daddy. You’ve fucked my ass before, so I know what to expect now.” He gripped his cock, pressing the head into her hole. It seemed to bend sideways, trying to enter her foreign hole. He pushed more, and she gasped slightly as she felt her ring expand and take on the large diameter of his head and shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.