3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Sad to say, it looks like our sex show is over and they’re going home,” one of the women said as she saw the man and girl putting on their swimsuits.

“Let’s go for another walk so I can show off your big cock! I love how it stays hard between fuckings!” Jenny said, playfully gripping it.

“I do enjoy the looks your slender body receives.”


“Correction to my last statement, it looks like they’re going for another walk because they left their things behind.”


Dan and Jenny walked along the asphalt walkway that separated the beach from the upper half of the park and grasslands. Holding hands was replaced by arms around the other’s waist. She gave him that certain smile as she lowered his hand onto her right ass cheek. When they’d pause to watch someone throw a frisbee or football, she placed her hand on his lower abdomen so her small finger lay along the length of his hard cock.

They walked on, Jenny noticing an umbrella shielding a couple from the sun. The gap between the umbrella and ground showed hand and mouth action. “I think that lucky guy is getting a blow job,” she commented, guiding him towards them.

The woman noticed two pairs of feet, then their bodies approaching, and quickly tried to cover her husband’s hard cock with a towel.

“Don’t let us top you. As one who loves giving blow jobs in public, I like the sense of danger of being caught, like we saw you,” Jenny said. “We could see your hand and mouth on your husband’s cock. There’s enough of a gap between the umbrella and the ground for us to see you, unless you wanted to be seen on purpose.”

The couple looked at them and the obvious age difference, with him in a Speedo suit that displayed the noticeable bulge of his cock and her in a very revealing thong bikini. The man’s suit was pulled down to his knees, and her right tit was out of her bikini top. “We do like the risk of us being caught fucking or giving my husband a blow job.”

“Now that you’ve been caught, and we won’t say anything, you can continue giving him a blow job,” Jenny mentioned.

The couple hesitated, so Jenny tugged the towel from underneath the woman’s hand. “Nice-sized cock on you!” She admired it as it sprang to attention. She caught them off guard, leaning forward, wrapping her hand around the shaft, and stroking it.

“Want to see my daddy’s cock? It’s a nice big one! I’ll suck on it for you.” Jenny had Dan go to his knees, and she proudly slipped his cock from his Speedo. His semi-hard cock pointed towards the woman; she and her husband noticed the obvious difference in size between them. She leaned over, and they could see her young mouth take it in and suck several times.

“Daddy doesn’t have very much cum built up because we fucked about half an hour ago.”

“You’re fucking your daughter?” The woman questioned.

“Yes, several times a week. Daddy is my first and only lover until I’m old enough to date boys, though I also love eating pussy,” she boldly revealed. “Would you like to watch my dad fuck me for a little bit? Sure, you do!” She said, not giving them a chance to answer.

Jenny laid on an empty part of their blanket and slipped her thong off. She rubbed her bare pussy then motioned Dan on top of her. Jenny adjusted her position so the husband and wife could see her caress his hard cock, rub it up and down her damp slit, and guide it into her.

His cock bent a little on the first push, then she held it as he thrust deeper. Once deep inside her, he began fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.