3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Jenny returned to their area and shared a bottle of cool water. She placed her arms around his neck, his hand to the small of her back. They kissed several times, then his fingers freed the clasp that held her top closed. She let the straps fall forward and fall to the blanket. Jenny wasn’t sure if the people at the picnic site above could see them, but she turned to face that direction so they could admire her bare tits.

Jenny made Dan’s hands her living bra cups, fondling her firm breasts and tweaking her nipples. She moved her ass against him, and then he slipped her thong from her hips. She stepped from it, inviting his fingers to explore her warmth.

“You’re teasing me, Daddy.”

“I know, I love the reaction of your body when I rub your clit.”

“And I love the reaction when I excite your cock,” she said, turning to face him. Her hands pulled his suit below his waist, and his hard cock, freed from its confines, sprang out. Jenny went to her knees, pulled his suit down, and stepped out of it. She positioned him for the best view for their possible audience, then, caressing his cock, began to suck on it.

Dan looked around to make sure no one was coming near them. He even gazed along the tree line, unaware that people were hidden and that they were being watched.


“Everyone, come here!” One said it loudly to the others. “It looks like we’ve got our own personal sex show going on below us.” They gathered, looking down the short embankment to about twenty-five yards away.

“Look at the size of the cock on him!” A woman said to the other two.

“I don’t care about him; look at the fucking body on that girl! She can’t be any older than fourteen or fifteen!”

“I don’t see any pussy hair. Is she too young to grow any, or does she shave?”

“She may be young, but she sure knows her way around a cock! Look at her sucking on that big piece of meat!”

“Let’s hope she gives him a blow job!” One said.

“No way, I want to see him fuck that young-looking slut!”


“Jenny, you had better slow down, or I’ll cum in your mouth.”

“That’ll happen later on.”

She lowered her back, drawing him on top of her. Her arms went around his shoulders, and her right leg bent at the knee. His arms enveloped her slender body in his, and they kissed long and sensually.

Dan kissed her neck and shoulders down to her hard buds. “Look at her; she’s offering her nipples to his mouth!” One of the women said.

Dan’s lips and tongue left a trail over her ribs and flat stomach to her bald pussy mound. He moved over her right leg and settled. He eyed her slit, dampened with excitement. Her body reacted to a simple kiss; she was his again.

His tongue tasted her sweetness, and his fingers entered and loved her. Her hands were on his head, pulling him closer because it felt so good, yet wanting to push him away because it felt so good!

He smeared her juices over each nipple, moving up to suck on them, then back to her pussy. She bent her legs at the knees as he resumed loving her pussy. Dan repeated tongue and finger to her slit, which led her to release a sensual sounding cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.