3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Jenny had every detail planned for her fifteenth birthday celebration. She wanted her sexy time first with Dan at the beach. The rest of the family would gather in the park later for a picnic and likely more sexy fun. The day would end at home, having more family fun.


Dan parked his Mustang at the park, taking the comforter and cooler bag from the trunk. Jenny stepped from the passenger seat, looking like a young movie star. She wore a big, floppy hat to keep the warm sun off her exposed skin and sunglasses to shield her eyes. What immediately drew the attention of anyone who saw her was her slender teen body, barely covered by her sexy white thong bikini.

“You are definitely a beautiful birthday girl,” he complimented her figure.

“And Daddy, you are my handsome, sexy birthday present!” She replied, lifting on her tiptoes to kiss his lips. He wore a hat to keep the sun off him and a T-shirt. What Jenny smiled about was the obvious bulge his cock made in his Speedo. She had him take a Viagra earlier to keep him hard and show off its size to the jealous women. Several times, when no one was near, she stopped, went to one knee, released his cock, and sucked to help activate the blue pill.

Jenny was proud of his big cock and grinned as women looked at his bulge while walking past. The thin material easily showed the outline of his mostly hard cock.

They walked hand in hand along the path, drawing lingering gazes at their bodies. She guided them along the edge, where the grassy picnic areas met the sandy and rocky shoreline, divided by a line of trees. Jenny looked between several trees at the rocky shore, where she wanted them to have her fun. She smiled, noticing three couples walking to the picnic table they were near and continuing their walk to the beach.


Jenny spotted the area she wanted her and Dan to use and led him there. “Why do you want to sit here on the rocky shore instead of the sandy beach?” He asked as she took the comforter from him.

“I do want us to have a little privacy for our sexy fun,” she grinned.

“Anyone using the picnic table up behind the trees will be able to see us.”

“That’s the point—a little privacy but not too much. I want anyone watching us to see how much we love each other.”

Dan helped her spread out the comforter on a large, flat boulder amongst the smaller, pebble-sized rocks. The tall pine, maple, and oak trees cast partial shade to protect them from the sun.

Jenny lay down, Dan admiring her slender teen body, from her long blonde hair to her painted toenails. Her arms beckoned, and he lay partially on her. She shared short kisses that grew long and passionate. She welcomed his hand smoothing over her soft skin from face to shoulder, covered breast, flat stomach, and cloth-covered pussy mound.

He could feel his cock reacting to the Viagra as they shared more kisses. She motioned him onto his back and moved lower. Anyone looking would have seen her release his cock from his suit and begin to suck on it.

“There, now your cock is nice and big and hard for me to show off,” she smiled, kissing the head.

“Normally, it’s the man wanting to show off his wife or girlfriend’s sexy figure.”

“Or his very, very sexy daughter, who loves their fucking!” She grinned, sucking several more times on his cock.

“Come on, Daddy, let’s go for a walk.” Dan stood, and she gazed at his massive cock, now pointing partially towards her. He helped her stand, embracing her love and kissing him. He laid his hard cock sideways in his Speedo. She took the hem of his T-shirt and began to pull it up.

“What are you doing?”

“I want to show off your body and big cock, not hidden by your shirt.”

“Jenny, I’m fifty-five and long past having six-pack abs, more like a one-pack,” he joked, patting his slight stomach.

“Daddy, you have a great-looking body for your age. So what if you have a little belly?” She smiled, patting it.

“At least I can still see my cock when I pee,” he kidded.

“That’s only because your cock is so long!” She laughed. He relented, and his shirt was dropped onto the comforter.


They walked hand in hand, and the pebble-sized beach transformed into light brown sand. They went past numerous people enjoying the hot day, Jenny liking the women staring at the obvious bulge in his swimsuit and men appreciating her teen figure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.