A Place at the Table - Cover

Preview

A Place at the Table

by Wayzgoose

Copyright© 2020 by Wayzgoose

Coming of Age Story: In an alternate universe, America has a clearly defined class structure with classes determined by the educational system. In this universe half a century ago, a young Leader named Liam Cyning reached his majority. His newly appointed personal assistant, an Advisor named Meredith Sauvage, has her work cut out for her in helping him realize what his class means-to him, to her, and to the world. Complete rewrite of American Royalty.

Tags: mt/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History  

An early draft of this story was released on SOL in January-March 2020 under the title American Royalty 1: Coming of Age. This version, A Place at the Table, released to the public on December 22, 2020 is very different and is presented here on SOL as a new story. It is available in eBook form on Bookapy.com.

Copyright ©2020 by Elder Road LLC

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

Requests for permission to make copies of any part of the work should be submitted online at ElderRoadBooks@Outlook.com.

Online version ISBN 978-1-950183-68-5

Cover photo by WeAre, ID 721820632 licensed from Shutterstock.com

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.