Meagan Wants a Facial - Cover

Meagan Wants a Facial

Copyright© 2020 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Meagan wants to feel one of Peter's big loads splashing all over her face, but Debbie thinks that is a terrible idea. Will Meagan and Peter be able to convince Debbie that it would be something she would love to paint?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Size  

“Alright you two. I think I’ve finished up with this painting.”

Debbie had hardly stopped talking before Meagan exclaimed, “Great! Peter get over here and glaze my face!”

“Wait, wait, wait!”

“What are we waiting for?” Meagan whined. “You better not have changed your mind Mom!”

“No, I haven’t changed my mind, but remember, I’m supposed to paint this as the third part in a series. Peter can’t just be anywhere he wants to be when he coats your face. I need to be able to paint the two of you properly. Then there’s the matter of your costume. We still don’t want cum on the shelf bra. I think that we need to maybe pull one arm out of the top; that will make it easier to unhook your bra too. OK, I think you’re set once we get your cuffs under the leg of the chair again. I think Peter will look good right about here. Also, don’t just start jacking off on my daughter’s face; try to hold out as long as you can. I’m going to paint without any breaks for you two, so I’m sure you’ll cum on her face soon enough, but I want to get the basic details down before I have to consider all your jizz Peter.”

Returning to her easel, Debbie added a few more instructions, “Go ahead and hold your cock Peter, I am supposed to be painting a cum shot after all. And Meagan, not surprised face any more. Look at Peter’s cock like it’s the most amazingly wonderful thing you’ve ever seen.”

“Well, that’s an easy one,” Meagan quipped. With her eyes half closed, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

“Meagan, I’m resigned to you getting some cum in your mouth, but can you try posing with your mouth closed.”

“If I must.” However after a few minutes Meagan’s mouth was open again.

“Did you already forget to keep your mouth closed Meagan?”

“Sorry.”

However, a minute later Meagan’s mouth opened again and Peter exclaimed, “That’s just too inviting.” His hand started pumping and almost instantly cum started flying onto Meagan’s face. Feeling the hot, wet jizz on her face, Meagan started cumming too, completely hands free. This time, there was no interruption, so Peter was able to keep jacking his shaft as it erupted rope after rope of cum in Meagan’s direction; all of them landing on her pretty face, some actually in her mouth.”

“Tastes so fucking good! Need to cum again! Ugh, ugh, ugh!”

Once her models stopped cumming, Debbie eagerly took the camera off the tripod and hooked it up to her computer. After what seemed like a long enough time, Peter asked, “Well, was it a record? It sure felt like one to me! As hard as Meagan has made me cum in the past, I’m sure I’ve never had a more powerful orgasm!”

“Double counting,” Debbie panted, breathing almost as hard as the two young people recovering from mind blowing pleasure.

“Did you get your second orgasm?” Peter whispered to Meagan. When she shook her head to indicate that she hadn’t, Peter took the baton from her costume and lightly brushed it over her pussy lips.”

“Oh fuck me!” Meagan screamed and her body jerked. She toppled over the chair she was supposed to be bound to in the process causing a tremendous racket. Debbie didn’t even notice Peter quietly place the baton back on the ground.

“Meagan? What the hell are you doing?”

“Sorry ... second ... orgasm ... struck like ... lightning...” Meagan gasped, barely able to speak.

“Well pull it together girl. I guess you’re entitled to a record orgasm too. Peter shot twenty-eight ropes of cum onto your face.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.