Meagan Wants a Facial - Cover

Meagan Wants a Facial

Copyright© 2020 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Meagan wants to feel one of Peter's big loads splashing all over her face, but Debbie thinks that is a terrible idea. Will Meagan and Peter be able to convince Debbie that it would be something she would love to paint?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Size  

The next day, Meagan had calmed down considerably, and didn’t complain at all about yesterday’s events when she got home from school. Debbie had strategically reminded Meagan that they would be posing tonight, so she should get all her homework done before Peter arrived. By giving Meagan a goal to accomplish, she figured she gave her daughter less time to complain.

Once Peter had arrived, Debbie handed her models some sketches she had worked up. “So, even though we all know this is just posing, with Meagan seemingly chained to an iron bar, this is going to seem pretty non consensual. I think the expression on Meagan’s face is going to be key to making this painting work without being creepy. I’ve got three ideas,” Debbie said as she handed the sketches to Peter and Meagan form them to consider.

“I think the scared or reluctant expression is out based on that,” Meagan said as she set that particular piece of paper down. “Besides, I don’t think I could pull off that look period. I get too excited by posing to make my face look otherwise.”

“Fair enough,” Debbie replied. “What about the other two?”

Peter mused, “I’m not sure the super eager expression makes a lot of sense either. If the security officer was that into it, why is she chained up?”

“Ah man, that was going to be the easiest for me. I’m pretty sure that’s pretty much what I look like right now. My nipples are all hard and tingly, they want to be posing already” Already in costume, Meagan started pinching her hard nipples, and Peter’s cock throbbed even harder watching the show.

“So that leaves amazed and surprised. Honey, I know you’ve seen Peter’s cock quite often by now, but can you pretend it the first time and you’re amazed by what he’s packing?”

Meagan giggled, “It is pretty amazing. Hmm, what am I seeing? How did this happen?” Meagan took a deep breath, pushed her head back and opened her eyes really wide.

“Oh that’s perfect dear! Get in the floor and we can start painting after I get Peter positioned. “How close can I put Peter? Maybe about a foot or so away from Meagan’s feet? Yeah that looks good.” Debbie reconsidered once she got to her easel, “No scoot in closer Peter. I don’t what your knees between her feet, but get about 6-8 inches closer. Yeah, that will work.”

“Alright, break time. Debbie called.”

“It’s OK Mrs. D. I can keep going.”

“Peter, you’ve got your cock pointed straight at Meagan’s pussy, we’re taking a break and you two are both going into your robes. That giant cock of yours isn’t going to stay hard for over an hour straight this posing session.”

“So, about last night’s disaster, I think we need to revisit the idea of Peter giving me a proper facial.”

“Do we have to talk about this now Meagan?”

“What else are we going to do while we wait?”

Debbie sighed, “OK, what did you have in mind?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.