Meagan Wants a Facial - Cover

Meagan Wants a Facial

Copyright© 2020 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Meagan wants to feel one of Peter's big loads splashing all over her face, but Debbie thinks that is a terrible idea. Will Meagan and Peter be able to convince Debbie that it would be something she would love to paint?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Size  

Debbie returned home from the art store to hear Meagan in the basement making quite the obscene commotion, “Oh fuck! That’s so nasty. Ugh, ugh, ugh! Ohhh, I can’t stop cumming!”

“Meagan, what has gotten into you?” Debbie inquired as she came down the stairs.

“What did you paint getting into me, Mother?” Meagan asked pointedly as she gestured to the painting her mother had done while she and Peter slept. “You’d ground me for a month if I asked you to let Peter get his cum anywhere near that close to my pussy, and you paint it ready to drip right in! You’re balking at a simple facial. It’s not like I even asked to suck his giant dick! Although I might as well have with the other little detail of me about to slurp a quart of jizz off my fingers that you added. Besides, it’s not like you wouldn’t love painting my face covered in his jizz.”

“Ah, I have to admit that it would make a fine painting. But the risks just aren’t worth it.”

I came home from school expecting to finger myself to the paintings with cum on my tits, but this one just lit my pussy on fire! Oh fuck, I’m going to cum again. Ugh, ugh ugh!”

“So, if it makes you feel any better about you getting a facial from Peter, I was thinking about it, and your quick thinking this morning when you distracted Peter by unzipping your costume and telling him to cum on your tits kept him from spraying his load onto the zipper that was wedged between your pussy lips, oh, where was I going with that sentence? Anyway, I decided that you deserve a reward, so I might be willing to let Peter glaze your face if you agree to certain restrictions.”

“Yes! Yes! Whatever they are yes! Call him over tonight.”

“You don’t want to here what the restrictions are?”

“Don’t care!” Meagan finally stopped masturbating and started dancing and singing around the basement, “Cum on my face, gonna get, cum on my face!”

“You are such a strange child.”

“Well, you made me this way with all your naked posing and addicting me to Peter’s cum.”

“Inoculated, I inoculated you to Peter’s cum.”

“Whatever you say Mother.”

Peter arrived at Debbie’s house after dinner the next day, and Debbie asked, “Did you pick up the stuff I wanted?”

“I don’t know why you made us wait a day to do this mother?”

“I figured you deserved a record or near record load from Peter for your special request. Besides, you needed to get caught up on school work after you missed half a day. Anyway, how about it Peter?”

“Yep, found both costumes.”

Meagan was dancing around the kitchen singing her “Cum on my face” song, which caused Peter to look at her strangely.

“Don’t pay any attention to my daughter right now,” Debbie advised. “She’s been singing that song ever since I said she could get a facial from you tonight. I think the lyrics have gotten more complicated than they were a few hours ago. Anyway, what do I owe you for those.”

“Don’t worry about it. With all the money you’ve been paying me to get hard and cum on and around your daughter, sometimes I feel like I should be paying you. I got so hard when I walked into the costume shop that I picked up something I had no intention of buying just so I could hide the bulge in my pants.”

“Are you sure, this was my idea for a pose.”

“It’s a great idea Mrs. D. I can’t wait to see Meagan in it.”

“Ohh, what am I going to be wearing when I get cum on my face. Gonna get cum on my face,” Meagan sang.

Peter pulled one of the costumes out of the bag and handed it to Meagan.

“So, I’m supposed to be a sexy safety officer tonight? That sounds fun!”

“Fun, it’s genius, if I do say so myself!” Debbie bragged, “A safety officer gets a safe facial!”

“What makes it a safe facial?” Meagan inquired.

“Did you pick up the other thing I asked you to get?”

“Yep, one roll of packing tape,” Peter replied while pulling the roll out of a different bag and tossing it to Debbie.”

Finally, Meagan started to worry about what she had agreed to in order to get permission to receive the facial she so badly wanted, “Ot-oh! What is the purpose of that tape Mother?”

“You, young lady, will be getting your mouth taped shut. Your cum lust is barely under control, and I don’t want you getting any of Peter’s semen in your mouth. Who knows what that will do to you? You said that just looking at the painting where I have you about to taste his spunk set your pussy on fire!”

“Mom, that is not fair. It’s not even reasonable!”

“It’s totally fair, totally reasonable, and you said you didn’t care what you had to do to get me to agree to your request. Or do you want me to call the whole thing off and maybe have Peter cum on your big tits again? That safety officer outfit is extremely low cut, I think that would make an excellent painting. I could be quite inspired to paint something like that!”

Meagan just huffed and Debbie went on, “You can feel cum on your chin, on your nose, on your cheeks, and on your forehead. If you’re crazy enough to open your eyes in front of Peter’s fire hose of a cock, you can even get it in your eyes if you really want to. I imagine that would sting, but I’m not stopping you if that’s what you want to do.”

Meagan’s whole body stiffened as she listed to her mother’s description of her face completely coated in jizz, “You win mother; my mouth gets taped shut. But not until Peter gets close to cumming.”

Meagan happily stripped down to her bra and panties before getting into her safety officer costume, “Man, this is such a sexy outfit. I wish I could actually wear something like this to a party, but it’s far too naughty. Do you think I should go bra off or bra on with it?”

“How about the shelf bra?” Peter suggested.

“That’s a great idea!” Debbie exclaimed. “Meagan’s nipples will be hard to contain, but she still went to the effort of wearing a bra.”

Meagan bounded up the basement stairs to fetch the other bra, and both Debbie and Peter were mesmerized when she came back down the steps with her huge tits bouncing wildly. Wearing the shelf bra, the wide slit in the front of her costume was completely forced open and her nipples weren’t peeking or slipping out, they were fully on display.

“I don’t know you guys; this might be a bit too over the top.”

“I love it!” Peter stated. “I think I would produce a record cum if I jacked off right now as hot as you look Meagan. Who knows what I’ll be able to do after a full session of posing.

“So how is this going to work? Am I going to be in the floor again?”

“No, I want to explore some different angles, but I’m still working that out. Of course, when it comes time for your facial, you’ll be in the floor, but that’s more of a treat for you than something I’m going to try to work into the painting.”

Meagan giggled when she saw Peter’s costume. He was wearing the top of a prison stripes costume and had some plastic handcuffs, one end around his wrist and the other around his cock. “So, the handcuffs are supposed to keep me safe? I don’t think that’s going to work.”

They were just toys, so Peter didn’t need a key to release the cuff about his wrist and handed it to Meagan, “Mrs. D. explained the pose to me while you were upstairs. You get the other end; it’s how you’re restraining me.”

“I thought I should be kneeling in front of you with that big, juicy cock pointed right at my mouth!”

“Not a chance young lady! I’m not risking any accidents with this pose. I may not know exactly how I’m going to position you two just yet, but that is not on the table. Also, you had better keep the arm restraining Peter rock solid. No trying to subtly jack him off while you’re posing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.