Meagan Wants a Facial - Cover

Meagan Wants a Facial

Copyright© 2020 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Meagan wants to feel one of Peter's big loads splashing all over her face, but Debbie thinks that is a terrible idea. Will Meagan and Peter be able to convince Debbie that it would be something she would love to paint?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Size  

Peter was the first one to wake up. He wasn’t expecting Meagan to be in the basement, so he woke her up too when he exclaimed, “Wow Mrs. D. You’ve outdone yourself with this painting. I felt like I couldn’t stop cumming, but I know I didn’t cum that much.”

Meagan stretched and groaned, then she joined in the praise of her mother’s work, “Damn, I look good coated in Peter’s jizz!”

Debbie hurried downstairs, “What do you think of the second painting?”

“Second painting?” both models wondered.

“I was too excited to sleep after i got the first painting finished up, so I did another from memory.”

“Fuck, Mrs. D. That’s just obscene!” Peter swore. He was still naked, and his cock was getting bigger and harder as he looked at the unexpected vision of a naked Meagan about to drip his seed into her mouth.

“I want a facial now more than ever,” Meagan groaned. “Why did you paint that after you stopped me tasting last night.”

“Meagan, your cum lust has been growing by leaps and bounds. I do not want to deal with what it might become after you get a taste of Peter’s semen. However, just the fact that you want to get a taste makes me want to paint that very thing happening. Furthermore, you won’t be doing any naked poses either when we plan on Peter cumming on you. Have you noticed what I added to the lower half of the painting?”

Only after Debbie pointed out the hazardous glob of jizz nearly dripping into Meagan’s pussy did anyone else notice it. “Damn that’s hot! Mrs. D. Do we have time to pose again before Meagan has to get to school? My first class isn’t until 11.”

“Maybe,” Debbie said noncommittally.

“I think we could pose like that as long as we were...”

Debbie cut her daughter off, “Out of the question.”

“What if you were ready with a wash?”

“Absolutely not.”

“I’m not saying I need to cum on her again this morning, but I’m so hard right now,” Peter started stroking his cock. “My dick feels so good; I just want to pose more. It can be anything, just let me point my hard on at Meagan’s beautiful body.”

Staring at Peter’s erection, Meagan stated, “We’re posing mother.”

“I’m not sure we have time.”

“You can call the school and tell them I’ll be late for family business. We still have some of that Halloween stuff you bought that I haven’t posed in yet.”

Meagan’s final statement wore down any remaining reluctance Debbie had to painting again on short notice. Debbie gave in by saying, “Go get the devil outfit.”

Meagan bounded up the stairs causing Peter to groan audibly as her naked body bounced and jiggled as she moved. Peter groaned even louder when he saw the red latex outfit Meagan would be wearing.

Meagan immediately began struggling as she tried to get her legs into the costume. “OMG! This thing is so tight! I’m not sure I can wear it.”

“Oh, I know I got the right size,” Debbie stated. “There is some baby oil in with my painting things. Sometimes I use it after I’ve been working with solvents. That should help.”

Peter was almost drooling as he watched Debbie oiling up her daughter’s curvy body, but little by little, Megan got her legs into the outfit. “Mom, I think you had better oil my ass also. I’ll oil up my arms.”

“Wow, I never thought I would hear that, but it was the most amazing thing ever,” Peter sighed. “Never mind, watching is more amazing.”

“I thought cumming on my tits last night was the most amazing thing ever?” Meagan teased.

“Well, yeah, that was pretty mind blowing, and load blowing,” Peter admitted.

“Oof! I don’t think any amount of oil is going to let me zip this all of the way up Mom. I’m afraid I’m going to rip the zipper if I try to pull it over the fullest part of my bust.”

“Just leave it. Leave it! Posing with your tits about to bust out of something you’re wearing is nothing new for you honey. We need to hurry! I need to call the school and then we need to get started. I hadn’t planned on needing to literally squeeze you into costume.”

“How about if you get down on your hands and knees and I’ll drape the tail of your costume over my erection?”

“Oh that’s nasty!” Meagan exclaimed.

“It’s perfect! You and Peter get into position while I go find my cell phone.”

“I didn’t mean nasty in a bad way Mom!” Meagan protested, but Debbie wasn’t listening. She was already headed upstairs.

“Hmm, I’ll need lots of red for this painting. The two of you rotate a little bit, I want to see more of Meagan’s cleavage spilling out.”

“Ohh, as hard as staring at your daughter’s ass is making me Mrs. D. I can’t wait to see how you paint her cleavage. Meagan, you look hotter than fire in that costume.”

“Thanks! How’s it feel to be getting some tail?”

“Peter! You’re not!”

“No! No, she’s talking about the costume!”

“Young Lady! You know what that implies and that’s strictly out of the question. You and Peter will not be doing that!”

“Fine, no more tail jokes. Just go back to painting; I thought we were in a hurry.”

“We are, normally I would have the two of you take a break, but I need to keep painting.”

“I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to hold out Mrs. D. if we don’t take some sort of a break.”

“Just do your best Peter. Since the zipper is in the front of Meagan’s costume and she’s otherwise encased in latex, it’s actually not bad if you cum on her back during this pose.”

“Oh that’s a tempting thought, I might not be able to hold back if you’re giving me permission.” Peter began rubbing his cock with the tail of Meagan’s costume. Then he started humping the air and jacking himself off with it.

“Try not to move around so much while you work your way up to cumming Peter. And let me know before you start. I might as well point the camera at you.”

“Ahh, whatever you say, ohh, Mrs. D. Mmmm, that feels so good!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.