Meagan Wants a Facial - Cover

Meagan Wants a Facial

Copyright© 2020 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Meagan wants to feel one of Peter's big loads splashing all over her face, but Debbie thinks that is a terrible idea. Will Meagan and Peter be able to convince Debbie that it would be something she would love to paint?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Size  

“Mom,” Meagan whined as she lay on a yoga mat in the basement, “when is Peter going to get here?”

“He’s on his way. He said he needed to get a workout in before he came over. Something about needing to give his muscles something to do with all the extra testosterone he’s got in his system from anticipating cumming all over your tits tonight.”

“Mom! Don’t tease me. I’m so horny for his spunk!”

“I know dear, he’ll be here soon.”

“He better be.”

The was a noise upstairs of a door opening and being slammed shut. Then they heard various thuds and bangs. By the time Peter rounded the stairs to the basement, he was only wearing his shirt and socks and was massively hard. His shirt got tossed to the ground as he came down the stairs, and he pulled off his socks to stand naked over Meagan. “Sorry about strewing my stuff all over the house Mrs. D. I just couldn’t wait to start posing so I can cum all over your daughter’s magnificent rack!”

“Your cock looks magnificent too Peter!”

“It really does,” Debbie agreed. It’s going to be a joy to paint. However, you can’t cum just yet. I’ve got to get the basic pose sketched and laid down before I paint your seed on Meagan’s tits.”

“Paint fast Mom!”

“You can’t rush this sort of thing,” Debbie chided. “I have a feeling this will be my most dramatic painting ever.”

“I don’t care if it looks like a five-year-old painted it as long as I get to feel Peter’s hot jizz on my skin again.”

Despite the impatience of both her models, Debbie would not be rushed. She made them take longer breaks after shorter posing sessions for fear of another spontaneous outburst of cum spoiling the pose. Even with these precautions, Peter broke his pose to look away from Meagan’s ample rack and put his hands on his head. Surprisingly, it was Meagan, not Debbie who scolded him.

“Peter, you quit looking at me!”

“Sorry baby, if I stare any longer, I won’t be able to keep myself from cumming. I swear, I’ve never been so horny in my life!”

“It’s OK, I’ll adjust the painting to take this new pose into account.”

“But Mom, that will just mean I have to wait longer to play with Peter’s jizz.”

“Yes, I expect it will, but you’re just going to have to be patient dear.”

Even with their robes on during a break, Debbie could tell her models were at the limit of how much longer they could pose without needing some relief. They both had dazed, exhausted looks on their faces. She was actually ready for Peter to cum on Meagan, but she didn’t let her models know that as she motioned for them to take up their poses again.

As she got back onto the yoga mat, Meagan commented, “Damn Peter, I’m not sure the veins on your cock have ever bulged this much. And you’re so hard your skin almost seems shiny. I’m bursting with excitement to see you’re as turned on as I am.”

“You can’t be as close to bursting as I am,” Peter groaned.

Debbie decided it was time to let things progress to their inevitable conclusion, “OK Peter, I want you to look at Meagan’s chest again.”

“Are you sure?” Peter panted. “I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to hold off cumming once I get another look at Meagan’s marvelous breasts. My balls are aching and tingling!”

“It’s OK, just last as long as you can.” Debbie was really just hoping to edge Peter into an even more powerful orgasm than if she had simply told Peter she was ready for him to cum.

Meagan lifted her head up, and noticed her mother was standing at the camera tripod, not her easel. The teen’s back arched and she grabbed her huge tits. “Fuck Peter, just go ahead and spray me with your wonderful cum. I can’t wait another second!”

“Is that ... ugh!” Peter tried to check with Debbie, but there was no way his cock could resist ejaculating once he saw Meagan feeling herself up. Three thick ropes of semen arced through the air to land on Meagan’s chest before he even got a hand on his cock, then his cum really started to fly.”

For her part, Meagan started to orgasm as soon as she felt Peter’s hot cream land on her again. All she could do was call out his name over and over again. Debbie was encouraging the college stud as well; urging him on to set a new record for the amount of cum he could shoot at once. He didn’t disappoint, dropping wad after wad onto Meagan’s voluptuous chest.

“Damn Peter, I lost count, but I’m sure that was your biggest load ever!” Debbie gushed with enthusiasm as the ropes of cum shooting from his cock finally slowed, then stopped.

However, Peter immediately grunted, “Must ... cum ... again!”

“Yes Peter!” Keep squirting that hot jizz on me. “I need all of it!”

Much like it had looked when Meagan’s naughty nurse outfit had pushed Peter to cum like never before, his cock was an angry purple color and soon it was spurting out cum again to further glaze Meagan’s ample chest. She was smearing his cum all over her tits and rubbing it into her skin like lotion. It was like the videos she loved to watch, but this time she was the starlet taking a huge load of semen. Peter kept flogging his cock faster and faster, and even though his third and fourth loads were shrinking, he stayed hard after his fourth ejaculation.

“I knew I would be able to stay hard through four orgasms even though I was rushing I like cumming on your tits so much Meagan. I even think I might have one last squirt of jizz to deposit on your rack. It didn’t shoot out of his cock, but oozed forth in a long sticky strand that swung from his dick before falling onto Meagan’s chest. Only after cumming five full times did Peter’s cock finally soften. The college stud was obviously spent, and the exhaustion of not being able to sleep because of the anticipation of tonight’s activities caused him to close his eyes and sit down on the floor of the basement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.