Meagan Wants a Facial - Cover

Meagan Wants a Facial

Copyright© 2020 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meagan wants to feel one of Peter's big loads splashing all over her face, but Debbie thinks that is a terrible idea. Will Meagan and Peter be able to convince Debbie that it would be something she would love to paint?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Size  

Meagan was horny, but she paused before picking up the tablet to select a video to watch while she took care of that problem. She had been a normal girl in high school before her mother, Debbie, had pressured her into posing nude with a male model, so that she could paint them both together. That would have been strange enough on its own, but her partner model, Peter, became uncontrollably hard around her. On top of that, her mother regarded Peter’s erect condition as something she wanted to paint. Meagan had been bewildered at first and had fought against her mother’s wishes.

Once she had been worn down though, she came to love posing with Peter. He was so muscular and good looking, and the fact that he was a college student who was totally into her didn’t hurt. The way she felt right now, she still couldn’t believe how it had grossed her out the first time Peter had cum on her. She had reacted so badly that the three of them now referred to that day as The Accident.

In hindsight, it had been inevitable that an accident would occur sooner or later. Sure, her mother had them take breaks, and Peter’s cock would soften while they had their robes on, but it instantly hardened as soon as they took them off. Sometimes it would take two hours or more to paint one of the scenes her mother dreamed up. Even hands free, Peter’s cock was bound to have become overwhelmed by the need to release all that pent up cum. After The Accident, she had stewed in her room for about a week, but eventually she accepted Peter’s apology and realized that she had missed him a lot while she had been avoiding all human contact.

And Peter came quite a bit when he did lose control and ejaculate. He had read some strange Chinese sex manual about delaying orgasms to make them stronger. She wasn’t as obsessed with counting every last rope of cum that exploded from that big cock like her mother was. Peter’s loads were big, and they seemed to be getting bigger the longer they posed nude together. That was enough for her. However, it did have a side benefit; her mother liked to get video of Peter when he came. Now Meagan had quite a library of clips to pick from. It wasn’t as good as when her mother would let her models masturbate in the same room to relieve the overload of hormones that built up during a painting session. However, it was better than fingering herself without a video of a large, proud cock pumping out a heavy load.

Meagan sighed, picked out a video and set to work. A few minutes later, she was feeling much better. “I need to get one of those loads on my face, soon. I can’t believe I’m going to pick someone other than Peter, but I need to watch some of the facial videos Mom approves of. A few months ago, having a folder full of porn on her mothers computer that she could watch would have freaked her out. Her mother had very specific requirements, absolutely no sex, and no male giving a female oral. At first she even objected to the women sucking dick, preferring to only let Meagan watch compilations that had been edited down to just the cumshot. However, finding videos like that where the woman didn’t do anything with her mouth before or after the cut to the next clip had proved to be a pain in the ass for her mother, so she gave up on that rule. It had led to an embarrassing conversation where Meagan had asked her mother if she wanted to paint Meagan actually sucking Peter’s dick.

Her Mom had been horrified, she liked the idea of Peter pointing his hard cock at Meagan’s mouth, perhaps as close as a few inches away, but never wanted Meagan to think about putting Peter’s dick in her mouth, even for a pose. It was all kind of confusing. If her Mom wanted to paint something, she was hyper aggressive about pushing Meagan out of her comfort zone. However, if Meagan wanted to do something that her Mom thought was too sexual, or might have the slightest hint of leading to actual sex, Debbie was hyper aggressive in trying to prevent it. Meagan knew Peter had some set of bizarre rules he had to abide by in order to pose naked with her.

Meagan enjoyed a few more orgasms watching facials, she could experience multiple orgasms now if she was worked up enough, and she had been pretty horny to start with. Then she began to ponder how she could convince her Mother to let Peter direct a huge load of cum onto her face. Now that she had the idea in her head, she couldn’t stop thinking about it. She simply had to find a way to make this happen. It would need to be associated with a pose, of course. Otherwise her Mother would never even consider the request.

As Meagan surfed the web trying to find inspiration, it dawned on her that she was seeing a lot of adds for Halloween candy. That wouldn’t convince her mother of anything, but a costume might. Meagan discarded the idea of any of the costumes her mother had already picked up for Halloween posing. It would need to be something new. Most of the images that came up on her initial search didn’t interest her, but then she noticed one that started her thinking.

It was a simple sports bra and set of cycling shorts, but it had skeletal hands printed onto it. Two cupping the boobs, and two pointed ... Well, where would those hands be pointing. Meagan tried to match the position of her hands to the ones in the picture and found the tips of her index fingers on top of her clit. Finding herself in this position, and still a little horny, Meagan allowed herself one more orgasm. Then she started to plan.

Meagan kept looking over Debbie’s shoulder while she worked on the computer. She wasn’t doing anything that involved Peter, so Debbie wasn’t sure what Meagan was up to at first. Then she realized that her daughter wanted to ask for something that she would say no to and was looking for the perfect opportunity to make her request. “What do you want Meagan?”

“I don’t want anything.”

“You’re hovering. You only hover when you want something you think I’ll say no to.”

“I don’t want anything unreasonable.”

“I’ll be the judge of that; what is it that you want?”

“If I don’t ask just right; you will say no.”

“Too bad, I can’t get anything done with you constantly looking over my shoulder and plotting the perfect wording and timing. Just make your request.”

Meagan huffed, and looked irritated, but she took a deep breath and said, “Mom, I want a Halloween facial.”

“That’s not unreasonable, although I don’t particularly associate them with Halloween. Sure Honey, you can get a facial.”

“It isn’t? I can? I mean, yes; I can get a facial! So when can I get one? Do I need to wait for Halloween night, or could it be a little early? I’ve got the perfect costume picked out.”

“Well, whenever you want dear.”

“But you have to be involved.”

“Just decide when you want your facial; I don’t need to be involved.”

“Mother, you obviously need to be involved!”

“I don’t see what you’re getting mad about. I don’t care when you get a facial.”

“So I could get one tomorrow?”

“You and Peter are posing for me tomorrow, besides, I’m not sure you can schedule a facial that quickly. And, do you have the costume already?”

“Why do you think I’m talking to you Mother? I don’t actually have the costume yet, but when you agreed so quickly I thought maybe I didn’t need it.”

“I have no idea why you’re talking to me at all; just call the Spa. I don’t care if you wear a costume there or not. They’ll probably think it’s cute if you show up in costume, but you certainly don’t have to.”

“Why would I call a spa?”

“So you can get a facial; you’ve got plenty of modeling money to pay for one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.