Perfection Denied - Cover

Perfection Denied

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A beautiful and sexy woman is available and not.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   .

She heard it in his voice before he expressed it in words. Many experiences with men had taught her about their psychology. Bunny, not her given name but attached early on because of her embodiment of the Playboy image, leaned forward as their hips stilled and let the man under her nibble and suck on her bountiful breasts. His cock had just finished pulsing and her orgasm was fading away.

She preferred being on top with him. His long shaft could too easily push uncomfortably deep if he was on top or behind. Besides, this gave the best tit play, essential for her completion.

Almost always, as the sexual interplay developed with a man, his male possessiveness would surface. She made no secret that she was not even possibly a one-man woman yet they persisted in trying. Not to fault them for an innate desire, since she knew what a walking, talking, “wet dream” she was. It was something to deal with that distracted her from her desires.

She only wanted hot, vigorous, and pleasure-filled copulations with these partners. Total focus on lust. Her emotional needs were well met elsewhere. This was just raw fucking and practically anything was on the menu. She enjoyed anal depending on penis size, light bondage, watersports, small groups, and the occasional woman, among other things.

He was eager to get together with her, asking for the next day. She had to gently remind him she had other things to do. It wasn’t wise to fuck the same man too often. Emotional attachment was fed by that. Besides, she liked the variety which her lifestyle allowed. Her beauty made filling her copulation calendar easy.

Today started with the entreating that she spend more time with him, even offering his undying love if she’d be exclusive. Many times that caused the end of their joinings. The smarter ones got their feelings and mouth under control but many couldn’t. It was their loss as she moved on to another.

Reminding him that she was married after expressing appreciation for his admiration of her, she told him to just “enjoy the ride”. He persisted, asking how her much older husband could possibly meet her needs as well as he could.

She pulled off him and sat back on her knees. “You just don’t get it! First of all, I love him. He was my first lover and is still my best. What makes him better than you or any of the other men I fuck is his age and the maturity that comes with it, something you have yet to learn. He has known from the beginning that he cannot physically keep up with me. So men like you are surrogates. I go back to his bed and completely share with him what I do. I’ve taken pictures and videos which he loves. Would you want to do that? I doubt it from what you have said so far. You think on this and the next time we meet, and ever after, I want no more of that shit or you are history.”

She dressed and walked out. How would he react? It was up to him. Right now she had someone else to meet and meat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.