David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 9: Company for Supper

Entering the sliding glass doors to the playroom, he pointed the girls to the bathroom right off the pool. “You guys use that shower, and we’ll meet in the kitchen afterwards where you’re gonna make us some pizza. I hope you still have your towels because mine are all used and wet”.

David padded away on his bare feet to his bedroom, where he firmly closed his door, before heading to the bathroom to shower and relieve his now aching erection. After stripping off his shorts, he turned the water on to allow it to get hot, and then turned to the toilet to relieve his bladder before walking into the shower.

David had to wait for his erection to subside a little before he could let go into the toilet. Shaking off the last few drops from his still mostly erect penis, David turned around only to have his wits shattered again, as he was confronted by the now 10-year-old birthday girl, Leah, from next door, fully dressed, standing only arm’s length away.

“Mom said I had to come over and tell you thank you for letting me have my birthday party over here”, said Leah, only lifting her eyes from his erect cock to his face at the last couple of words. She recoiled slightly at the thunderous look on David’s face.

David let out the breath he was holding. Then decided he’s better take another breath before he said something too harsh.

“Leah, you’re very welcome. But you shouldn’t come into my bedroom or my bathroom without asking. I even closed my door! I’m embarrassed that you at 10 years old should see me naked. Grown men aren’t supposed to be naked with young girls to whom they are not related.”

“You are welcome in my house anytime, day or night, but please, when my bedroom door is closed, don’t come in here unless I give you permission. Now go home, tell your mother that you told me thank you, and I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay, Uncle David”, Leah replied, looking down again at his still enlarged penis, and then turned and scampered out of his bathroom.

David wearily walked over to bedroom door and for the first time ever since the house was built, locked the bedroom door. He then went over to the shower and stood under the hot water. After taking a thorough but quick shower, he lay back on his bed for a moment, before remembering he still had Mia and Kelly in the house. Quickly donning a pair of dry running shorts and a t-shirt, (his favorite clothing), he slipped on some sandals and headed for the kitchen.

As he walked into the kitchen, he saw tiny little Kelly trying to reach up into his spice cabinet for something. As she reached up, her panty-clad bottom appeared as her t-shirt rode up her back as she was stretching upward. It became apparent after only a moment that she was just too short to reach higher than the first shelf. Walking up behind her, he grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up high enough to reach the spices. Kelly let a surprised shriek as she first felt his hands on her waist, but then smiled as she grabbed something off the shelf and said “Thank you” as he lowered her to the floor.

David went over and sat down at the kitchen breakfast counter and watched the girls as they finished getting the extra-large pizza ready for the oven. “Don’t you have some shorts or pants to put on?” he asked Kelly. “And you seem to have outgrown the Power-Puff Girls, judging by how much too small those panties are on you” he added, referring to the graphic on her panties.

“No, Coach, I came dressed in my just bathing suit and this t-shirt. I borrowed these panties out of the dresser in the bedroom” she replied. “I figured that they must have belonged to one of your kids before, ... you know”, she finished softly.

“That’s okay, Kelly” David said. “That explains why they’re so small on you. I probably should have cleaned out their room a long time ago, but just couldn’t bring myself to go in there. I haven’t personally been in that room for a couple of years now. I just have the maid keep it clean. I guess it’s time to make it into another guest room, huh?”

“So, how long ‘til pizza?” he said, changing the subject.

Mia spoke up from the dining table, where she was actually studying a school textbook. “The box said 22-24 minutes, but we added mushrooms and ham and cheese to the pepperoni pizza, so we were thinking maybe 30 minutes?”

“Why don’t you turn on the oven light so that you can keep an eye on it?” David asked. Just then the doorbell rang.

David got up and went to answer the door, wondering who it could be, because most of his neighbors just knocked and then walked right in. “I’d check it every minute or so after 22 minutes, because overcooked frozen pizza is nasty” he said over his shoulder as he went to the door.

Looking at his watch before he opened the door, he saw that it was already nearly 7 p.m. He swung the door open to see Pam Nbanga at the door, and then swung it wide open. “C’mon in, Pam. The girls are making pizza in the kitchen, and I’m sure there’s plenty. Besides, I thought you weren’t going to be here until later” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.