David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 8: The Hot-Tub Encounter

A couple of hours later, David came out of his barn only to hear Mia and Kelly calling to him from a couple of lounge chairs over by the hot-tub. They were obviously sunbathing, although David couldn’t for the life of him figure out why Kelly would be sunbathing, as her skin was already very tan-looking because of her African heritage from her mother.

“Hey, Coach! Can we sit in your hot-tub now?” called Kelly. “My Mom called the house and wanted to know if Mia and I could stay a here with you so that she could go shopping in Gainesville, until about 7 or 8 o’clock or so. Mrs. Dixon said that if we couldn’t stay here with you, she’d be happy to have us over at her house. So, can we stay?”.

David walked over to the two girls, who were both wet and wearing very small bikinis as they lay on his pool lounge chairs. Judging by the way the bikinis looked as they disappeared between the girl’s legs, he suspected that they were both wearing t-back or thong swimsuits. David squatted down next to the hot-tub near them and crossed his arms on his knees. “Okay,” he said. “But if you’re gonna be here that long, you’re going to eat here, too. So, you guys can get the pizza out of the freezer and cook it yourselves. Better get two out, cause I’m pretty hungry too”.

“Yaay!” Not-so-tiny Mia jumped up and threw her wet arms around David’s neck. When she tried to hug him tightly, it caused David to lose his balance and fall backwards into the hot tub. He came up spluttering.

“I had really planned on changing into a bathing suit before I got in,” he said, as he climbed out of the hot-tub. When Mia gasped as he stood up, he saw she was looking straight at his crotch. Looking down, David saw that his white running shorts had become almost completely transparent now that they were wet, and he quickly sank back into the hot-tub. It seemed to be his week to be exposed.

He looked up from his position down in the hot-tub and saw Mrs. Davis herding a gaggle of kids through his side yard right past the pool on their way over to Julianne’s house. He had given her one of his t-shirts and another pair of his running shorts to wear until she got home from the birthday party, as she had worn only her swimsuit and a terry-cloth robe when she came over and her suit was ruined by the chlorine.

She was wearing the loaned shorts now. The round globes of her ass hung down below the leg openings, and because his head was about ground level, as she walked, he could see that she was “commando” under the shorts, and even got tiny glimpses of her platinum-blonde pubic hair as she walked. The end result of that exhibition was that he was now sitting in his hot-tub and once again sporting an erection while surrounded by underage girls. “But at least this time”, he thought, “my dick is hidden below the bubbles”.

Siting there in the tub, he began to relax, and his erection began to subside once again. Mrs. Davis and the kids had gone next door to Julianne’s, and it was just him and the two teenagers left at his place. The girls had climbed into the tub, during which movement David could see that he was right: they were both wearing thong-bottom bikinis. The girls moved until they were both directly across the hot tub from him and were whispering to each other.

After a minute, Mia asked, “Coach, do you have anything to drink in the house? We’re getting kind of thirsty.”

“Sure”, David said. “Go into the fridge in the kitchen, and you should find some Coke and some Dr. Pepper and some Ginger ale. While you’re up, will you also please go into the refrigerator in the garage and bring me a bottle of hard apple cider?”

David noticed that as Mia slowly climbed out of the hot-tub, her thong bikini bottoms were pulled slightly to one side, completely exposing her labia on both sides of her pussy, and he noticed that her full thatch of pubic hair was a significantly darker color than her ash-blonde hair on her head.

“Damn, it’s like a flipping elevator” David muttered as his pole went full hard immediately.

“I’m sorry, Coach, what did you say?” Kelly asked as she floated across the hot-tub to get closer and sat hip-to-hip with David.

“Nothing important. I was just muttering about the events of the weekend” David replied. He pointed with his head at Julianne’s house next door. “I’m sure half of these kid’s parents are all freaked out because of the chlorine incident, and the fact that Mrs. Dixon and I saw all of them naked, boys AND girls, as well as their seeing Mrs. Davis and me naked as well”.

“I wouldn’t worry, Coach” Kelly said, sliding around the hot-tub to come beside David, putting her both her hands around his upper arm and leaning into him. “You weren’t really naked. And you did was take care of everybody, just as you always do”.

She rested her head on his shoulder and went to put her arms around his waist. “You didn’t take advantage of anybody, even though you could have. You were just your usual very sweet self”.

As she was reaching around his to put her arms around him, her forearm brushed against the tip of his erect penis, which was sticking straight up in his very loose shorts. David jerked, as if he had received an electrical shock.

“Oh, my!”, Kelly said, pulling her arm back quickly. “I didn’t know you still had that, ... erm, situation”.

“Kelly, I’m a man, and contrary to what some of you kids think, I’m actually still fairly young. Even though I’m a widower, I still have normal impulses and desires, and I still greatly admire the female form, particularly when it has been on fully on display as it has been around my house lately. Quite frankly, I’ve not had the freedom to deal with what you so nicely called ‘my situation’, so I’m not only frustrated, I’m also quite stressed out given the events of the weekend”.

Kelly gave David a thoughtful look. “Coach, would you like me to help with this?” she said, reaching out and very gently gripping his throbbing erection in her fist. “I wouldn’t mind or be freaked out or anything. You’ve probably figured out that I’m not a virgin anymore.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Kelly” David said softly. He moved to gently push away her hand, though, hoping she’d respond to his soft persuasion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.