David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 7: Frustration in the Hall

David went to get extra towels from the linen closet, which was in the hall between his bedroom and the guest bathroom. As he was reaching up to the top shelf where he kept the towels, he heard several people gasp in surprise. As he turned, who should be standing in the hallway but Julianne, Kelly Nbanga, and Mia Giovanini, all looking at his still painfully stiff erection poking its head out above the waistband of his shorts.

Without taking her eyes off his tented shorts, Julianne said, “The girls wanted to know if it was alright if they used the hot-tub even though there’s no one sitting lifeguard right now”. She paused, still looking at his boner pressing against the front of his shorts. Julianne lifted her eyes to David’s pained expression on his face. “Are you okay, David?”

“No. No, I’m not okay!” David responded as he whirled around to face them, perhaps a bit more hotly than the situation warranted. “Every time I turn around today, I’m confronted with naked women or girls in my house. I haven’t had sex in years and seeing all these...” he gestured at Kelly and Mia who were both wearing teeny-tiny bikinis, “exposed beautiful female body parts is very frustrating! I think I need to just get dressed and go for a motorcycle ride until the show is over”.

“David, don’t do that”, Julianne pleaded. “If you hadn’t been here, we would have had to call 911. If you hadn’t been here, everyone would still be burning from the chlorine, not knowing how to counter it. Yes, you’ve had to look at a bunch of naked people, but you did that as you were helping them. We’re sorry to have caused you all this trouble.”

“Give me those towels, and I’ll distribute them and clean everything up. I don’t know how to fix the pool or chlorine pump, though. I’ll also call all the parents who aren’t here, and let them know what happened, and tell them to come get their kids early”.

“No, you don’t have to do that” David said, sighing, his anger deflating. He looked at the two teenagers standing behind her. Mia was looking at his face, but Kelly was laser-focused on his still very erect cock.

“If you guys want to use the hot-tub you have to wait. Just don’t go in the pool or hot-tub until I get the PH balanced again. That could take an hour or so. Otherwise you run the risk of ruining your swimsuits”.

David turned to go back into his bedroom, followed by Julianne who had taken the stack of towels from him. As she came to the archway that separated the bathroom from the bedroom, she looked at the naked female flesh inside, and looked back at David’s cock pushing his shorts out. “I can see why you had the, uh, ‘big’ problem” she said, smiling, and continued into the bathroom.

David sat on the edge of his bed, willing his penis to deflate so that he could leave his room without dying of embarrassment. Finally, when he thought it was safe to leave his bedroom again, he decided to go out to the pool and correct the PH imbalance so that the pool became useable again.

It was the work of just a few minutes to test the pool and figure out how much muriatic acid he needed to add to balance the pool. Having accomplished this, David retreated to his workshop in the barn again, planning to stay there for the rest of the afternoon, and closed the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.