David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 6: The Pool Accident

The adult woman was one he hadn’t met before, although he remembered having seen her over at Julianne’s a couple of times over the summer. He guessed she was about thirty years old, with very wet platinum blonde hair both on top, with a neatly trimmed pubic area where the carpet matched the drapes perfectly. Obviously, her pubic thatch had been just barely hidden from view in the bikini she had had on before. Her breasts were somewhat smaller than a D-cup, but certainly a full C-cup, and with just enough heaviness to them to hold a pencil beneath each one, with very light areolas, and reddish pink nipples.

The girls were all in early pubescence, showing various amounts of pubic hair, along with budding breasts, and were all heartbreakingly beautiful. Together all this made his already hard member even harder, so that it was trying very hard to lift the leg of his shorts so that it could come out and play.

“While this is certainly a lovely sight, I must admit it isn’t one I expected to find in my bathroom” David said, never taking his eyes off all the beauty before him. He tried to look as stern as possible as he continued, “You were all told that I try to keep my room and bathroom private, so that I can retreat if I need to. After all, this is not actually a public building”.

The woman had one hand over each breast, leaving her pussy completely exposed to David’s view. She still had shampoo in her hair, and soap suds over much of her body. All but one of the girls also had soap and/or shampoo on them, making it obvious that they still needed to make use of the shower to rinse at the very least. About that point in time, David noticed that the girl in the corner between the corner shower heads was his next-door neighbor, Leah, the birthday girl.

“Why did you all come in here, may I ask?” said David.

Leah spoke up. “One of the girls turned up the chlorine pump all the way by accident, Uncle David, and some of us started to feel like our skin was burning”. She pointed at the adult woman. “Mrs. Davis’s swimsuit actually started turning white and dissolving. It got a bunch of holes in it, like, really fast”.

David’s first thought was that it already had a bunch of holes in it, but then concern for the girls quickly wiped his reaction to their nudity out of his mind. “Did all of you feel like your skin was burning a little?”, David asked. “What about the other kids?”

The woman, Mrs. Davis, spoke up. “A couple of the boys also experienced some burning, and Mrs. Dixon is washing them off in the other bathroom”.

“Okay”, said David. “All of you stay where you are, in the shower, and continue rinsing yourselves with water. Rinse the soap off, and don’t use any more soap. I’ll come back with something to treat the chemical burns. Because that’s what you’ve all got, chemical burns”.

Despite being in front of so many beautiful examples of feminine pulchritude, David’s erection had deflated as soon as he heard about the chemical burns the kids and Mrs. Davis were experiencing.

Going first to the kitchen, he got out the full gallon of milk and a medium water pitcher. Then going to the hall closet, he took out two bottles of Aloe Vera gel. Taking into the guest bathroom, he found a wet Julianne still in her bikini attempting to thoroughly wash and rinse four naked boys, with the help of another mother, who had simply gotten into the shower with the boys with her clothes on.

“Here, Jules, first get them out of the shower and lightly rinse the most affected parts with milk from this pitcher of milk. Then take this Aloe Vera and wipe down each one of them thoroughly with this everywhere they feel any sort of tingling or burning sensation. It’s important that no area that’s been burned be overlooked”.

“David, I can’t do that!” Julianne hissed. Bending over to wash a boy’s backside off with a sopping wet hand towel, she turned her head to look at David. As she did, he saw one of her breasts had fallen partway out of the miniscule triangle top, exposing half her nipple. “Some of these boys feel like their private parts have been burned. I can’t rub this gel on them down there”.

“Julianne, their arms aren’t broken” David said, while unable to take his eyes of her exposed breast. “I expect they can apply the gel to their own penis and scrotum. You just need to make sure they do it well. And don’t forget the delicate skin of their anus. That will burn easily, as well. I’ve got to take this other bottle to Mrs. Davis to use on the girls”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.