David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 5: The Birthday Party

Now, a year after the conversation on male anatomy, David mostly had forgotten about the conversation he’d had with Julianne and her two older girls. Ruth was now almost fourteen, Jenny was pushing hard on thirteen, and Leah, who would be ten in two days, was already as tall as Ruth and her mother, although she was still skinny, with her hips flaring nicely, but with no signs of breasts budding yet. Because she was an avid tennis player, ten-year old Leah had developed shapely legs and an amazing rounded and muscular backside, which often seemed to have half their round shape showing below the bottom of her gym shorts.

Jenny, now 13, at about 5’5” had shot up in height to be taller than her mother, with lovely soft auburn hair and hazel eyes, and freckles all over her nose and cheeks. Slim to the point of being almost skinny, she had breasts that were about the size of half a lemon, with nipples that seemed to poke through every bra she wore, regardless of how much padding it seemed to have.

Ruth hadn’t grown much, if any, in height during the past year, but she had definitely gotten the slim waist, wide hips, and pert breasts of her mother. David sometimes couldn’t help but remember the sight of Ruth in his bathroom that day a year ago.

Because Leah’s birthday was in just two days, and occurred on the Tuesday before Junior high School started, Julianne had arranged with David to use his pool for a pool party for Leah’s birthday. David’s backyard was currently filled with about a dozen 10-12 year-old girls, plus a half-dozen boys of the same age that Leah decided weren’t too yucky to have over. In fact, though, Leah’s very best friend was a boy, but the other girls didn’t seem to mind.

Trying to keep an eye on things while not crashing the party, David worked on a lawnmower one of the neighborhood boys had hauled out of a road-side trash pile, trying to resurrect it so that the boy could use it to earn money over the last bit of summer, which in central Florida seemed to last into November.

David watched the kids playing in the pool just 40 feet away, along with some of the mothers present, who were trying to achieve a balance between having fun themselves and being responsible adults. 17-year-old Kelly Nbanga was also there, as David was paying her to be a lifeguard for the pool activities today.

David particularly watched Julianne and another woman whom he didn’t know standing by the pool monitoring the kid’s activities. Both women were around thirty years old, and both women were drop-dead gorgeous, particularly in the itsy-bitsy bikinis they were wearing.

Julianne’s light-yellow bikini had a liner but was still transparent enough to reveal the shape and darker color of her aureoles and nipples, as well as the shadow of her dark pubic hair tucked into her string bikini bottoms. The other woman was wearing a black and gold bikini, that seemed to only have ties on the left side, with the other side seemingly completely unsupported. It also had large cut-outs in the material, leaving only a very small irregular shape in the front fabric that covered her mons from just above her clitoral hood downward. Peering very closely, David was able to make out the thin piece of transparent plastic on the right hip that held the bikini bottoms from falling off. The view of these two sexy women caused a rapid swelling in David’s groin, so he quickly got up to go into the house until things “settled down”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.