David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 25: One Family

David, normally imperturbable, was struggling emotionally on this his wedding day with the fact that the hand fondling his erection was 12-year-old Leah’s, and not her mom’s, even though Juli was right there watching as she played with and explored his penis and scrotum. It wasn’t so much that he didn’t want Leah to touch him, but that he was worried that the girls would fixate on him and not move on to normal dating relationships with young men nearer their own ages.

Leah had her head resting on David’s belly as she very gently stroked up and down his shaft and fondled his scrotum ad the egg-shaped balls within. “This is pretty cool, mom” she said, casting her eyes toward her mother.

Juli smiled. “I happen to think so, too.”

“Are you and Dad gonna have any more kids after you’re married?”

“We’ve talked about it. I think so, yes. I’m still quite young, you know. I’m just about the age most women are when they have kids nowadays. Besides, you know David lost both of his own girls not long after you were born.”

“I think it’d be cool. I’d like a little brother.”

David laughed nearly silently, with just a low rumble escaping. “Not a little sister, little one?”

“No, I’ve got enough sisters already. So, are you gonna start trying to get pregnant?”

“Probably, Leah. That’s all we can say for now.”

“Mom says I have to wait until after my next period before I can seduce you. Fortunately, I should start in the next few days.”

“What?!”

“I have to wait until the pill has had enough time to make me safe. And she’s the one who said I’d be seducing you, like my sisters did. I love you SO much, and I want to make love with you for my first time, rather than one of those idiot boys who only know how to think with their dicks.”

David lifted his head up off the pillow so that he could see Juliann’s face clearly. She had a cute little smirk on her face and didn’t appear to be disturbed at all by what her youngest daughter was saying.”

“Leah, you’re only twelve. Are you sure this is what you want?”

“Dad, I’m already as tall as Mom and we wear the same size bra. I’ve been menstruating for nearly 2 years already. I have all the urges any woman has even if I’m not yet thirteen. You’re an amazing man and you love me. Yes, I want you to be my first, but not today. And don’t worry, I know that you’re my mom’s man.” She continued to gently stroke his erection the whole time she made her argument for making love with him.

David shook his head, nonplussed by her line of reasoning.

Juli reached over and put her hand on David’s cock together with Leah’s. “Here, sweetheart. Let’s make him squirt together.”

Leah smiled broadly as not long thereafter, they accomplished just that. “Can I taste it, Mom?”

“If you want to, I think that’d be okay. Not every woman likes the taste, but most think it’s at least okay.”

“Do you like it?”

“I do. But you should know that David is only the 3rd man I’ve ever been with, and I like the taste of his.”

Leah got up on her hands and knees and gently touched her tongue to the tip of David’s cock and licked up some of the semen there. “Well, its not vanilla syrup, but it’s not bad. Like tapioca with a bit of salt instead of sugar.”

As she was licking the end of David’s cock, Ruth came into the bedroom wearing only a towel wrapped around her wet hair. “Are you tasting it? Did you give him a blowjob?”

Leah shook her head. “No blowjob. Mom and I just used our hands and I wanted to find out how it tasted. It’s pretty good, as long as you’re not expecting something sweet.”

“Can I try it, Mom?

“Don’t ask me; ask him!”

“May I try it?” Ruth asked David.

“You’ll have to share” David chuckled.

Moments later, instead of licking his cock, Ruth had climbed up on to the bed after draping her wet towel over the back of the chair. On her knees with her bottom pointed mostly at David, she took most of softening erection into her mouth, displacing her sister’s hand. The inevitable result was that David was soon the proud owner of a rigid rod again.

Ruth began sucking gently as she grasped his erection in her fist and moved her head up and down over the exposed three inches or so. David reached out his right hand and took Juliann’s hand as Ruth slowly bobbed up and down. With his left hand he began to caress Ruth’s beautiful backside, occasionally allowing his fingertips to glide over the closed lips of her lightly hairy pussy.

After the fourth or fifth time he did that, Ruth widened the stance of her knees to give him better access, and taking the invitation, David began occasionally circling but not actually touching her clitoris. Soon, she began moaning and her hips began moving trying to make his fingertip come in contact with her button. Finally, after a few minutes, he placed his index finger on her clit and began gently tapping it with his index and middle fingers together.

That was all it took, Ruth began making low grunting noises with her mouth still clamped onto David’s knob, and she began jerking spasmodically. After a few seconds of this, he relented and simply began gliding his fingers gently up and down her labia.

Then, as soon as she had caught her breath, he sank those same two fingers deep into her pussy and began a slow thrusting and twisting motion, which immediately sent her into another orgasm. This time she took her mouth off of his dick as she came, again making low grunting noises that were full of passion.

Rolling to the side, she looked at David and said breathlessly, “Oh my God! I think I entered the twilight zone”.

David grinned. “Good morning, sweetheart.”

Juliann reached out and wrapped her fist around David’s proudly standing flagpole. “My turn, I think” she said. She turned to face him as she threw one leg over David’s hips. Grabbing his tool, she quickly lined it up and sank down on it until their pubic hair was mashed together.

Leah, lying on her side on the bed, said, “I still think that’s gotta be the coolest thing in the world” as she watched her mother riding the pole of the man soon to be her stepfather.

“Oh, honey,” Juliann said to her youngest daughter as she rocked her pelvis slowly back and forth, “it’s very good by itself, but it’s not as good as the feeling you get when you know the man making love with you loves you completely. Anything else is just masturbating using someone else’s body. There’s really no comparison.” After a few minutes her breathing quickened and her chest, neck and face flushed red as she began to moan and shudder as she, too, had an orgasm.

Juli held herself up with her hands on David’s chest for a few moments before she rolled off to the side and flopped onto her back with her eyes closed. “What a great way to start the day!”

David chuckled. “Oh, I agree.” He flopped his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes, but his dick was still rock hard and standing straight up.

He felt a hand encircle his erection and he just decided to savor the feeling, lying next to his fiancée. Jenny was still asleep on the far side of the bed, none of the pervious activities or exertions having awakened her. Lying there with his eyes closed, he felt Juliann coming back for round two as he felt her pussy lips opening to admit his shaft as she slid down on it.

He heard her say “That’s beautiful, too.”

Suddenly his eyes flew open. The voice didn’t come from above him, but from beside him. Opening his eyes, he saw it was 12-year-old Leah who was sinking down on his shaft, and as he looked, she finished getting his full length inside her, rotating her pelvis forward and rubbing her clitty against his pubic hair and moaning “Uhnn! That’s so good”. She began to rock and slide back and forth, keeping her clit in contact.

He groaned, “Oh, Leah! You’re not on birth control. You could get pregnant!” He reached for her hips to lift her off of his erection.

Juli reached out and put her hand on his arm. “S’okay. She’s due to start her period the day after tomorrow, and besides, no child in this family will ever be unloved.”

In a very short time, Leah began losing the rhythm of her movements as her first coital orgasm overtook her. The look of passion on her face as she rode his steel-hard erection, together with the approval of her mother who had already come while riding his shaft minutes before was too much for David. He erupted inside the 12-year-old beauty who would soon be his stepdaughter, coming harder than he ever had before, holding his dick as deep inside her as he could, with what seemed to be an unending series of spurts until it was running out of her pussy and down his balls to drip on the bed. Finally, Leah lay down on his chest with his cock still inside her pussy, breathing heavily.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.