David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 2: The Weight Room

David had never remarried in the 10 years since that tragic day his family died and had never really dated any woman since then, unless you counted doing fun outings with some of what he called his “extra sisters”. These were primarily some of the single female teachers in town with whom he regularly went boating, bowling, hunting or golfing. To most of the single women who knew him, David was the best big brother ever, and many of his neighbors or “extra sisters” looked in on him frequently, because he was known to fall into bouts of severe melancholy even now, long after the tragedy.

Now 34 years old, he was still tall and very thin, but by no means was he weak or unathletic. At 6’2” and only 145 lbs., he had still never been beaten in a 50-yard dash by any player on the football field and he was known to work out alongside the kids on the swim team while he was coaching them and could even bench press one and a half times his own weight. When he took his shirt off to exercise alongside his athletes, his muscular definition was plain to see. As one of the boys said it, “Coach may be skinny, but man, is he ripped!” Although his brown hair was prematurely graying at the temples and had kind of a salt-n-pepper look elsewhere, it was still curly and generally unruly.

He’d thrilled the girls’ swim team last year during a workout in the athletic facility, when he slowly lifted all of girls over his head with only one hand. After he had lifted 210 lbs. twice in a clean-and-jerk, a new girl named Mia Giovaninihad wondered just how it was possible he could lift the weights he did, when he seemed so skinny, especially after she couldn’t even lift one end of the bar off the floor.

“Size does not always equal strength, Miss Giovanini. Remember the three body somatotypes you learned about in Health and Wellness class? I’m an ectomorph, so my muscle tissue is more dense than an endomorph or mesomorph. I’ll bet I’m strong enough to pick you up over my head”, David said quietly, “with only one hand!”

“First of all,” Mia Giovanini replied, “I just moved here from Miami, and have never had Health and Wellness class. Secondly, I still don’t think somebody as skinny as you can pick me up with one hand.

“Do it, Coach!” several of the cheerleaders cried out.

Although just 15 years old, and both a cheerleader and on the swim team, Mia Giovanini was a statuesque 5’11, and weighed a solid 165 lbs. As beautiful as any supermodel, she had ash-blonde hair that went all the way down to the top of her buttocks, long, well-toned muscular legs and arms, perfect “B” cup breasts with slightly upturned nipples, and what she bemoaned as her “bubble-butt” that every male 12-90 years-old loved to admire.

Mia was wearing only Sofi shorts and a sports bra for a top while she was working out on the weight equipment, so David had Mia cross her arms over her chest as tightly as she could hold them after he had grasped her inside forearm. Unknown to either of them, he’d also grabbed the bottom of her sport bra with his fingertips in the process. Coach MacFarlane then easily lifted Mia up over his head with one hand while she shrieked on the way up.

Unfortunately, when she reached the top of Coach MacFarlane’s lift, she began laughing. Because she began to laugh, Mia was unable to continue to hold her arms tightly against her chest, with the result that she was suddenly on her way down, and as her arms came away from her chest, her sports bra was suddenly lifted to her eyebrow level, exposing her A-cup breasts to the view of not only David, but everyone else in the exercise room who was watching.

Stunned by the beauty in front of him, David continued to hold her arms in the air for a minute while he looked at her small half-dollar sized pink areolas with their rapidly stiffening eraser-sized nipples. Trying to help Mia quickly cover up, David then put both his palms over her breasts to hide them from view from the few boys in the room while he quickly looked around to see how badly he had embarrassed her.

Mia giggled and said, “I can do that part”, and slid her hands under his, covering her own breasts as he pulled her bra back down, and turned and went to the bench by the where she slipped on her t-shirt.

Despite this mishap, all 5 of the other girls on the swim team all insisted he lift them the same way. The last girl he lifted was Kelly Nbanga, who was a junior in high school and the oldest on the team at 16, and also the smallest, being only 4’10”, and about 90 lbs. Tiny Kelly was an exceptionally cute biracial girl with a very blonde Caucasian father and a very dark-skinned Nigerian mother, who also just happened to be the school principal.

When Kelly was being lowered, she deliberately chose to allow her arms to go over her head, too, as she slid down the front of David’s body, hooking one ankle behind his back. On the way down, she pressed her chest against David’s chest, deliberately trying to roll her too-small sports bra up to bare her breasts, too. When she had finally touched down, she had managed to expose one very erect nipple on the end of a lovely milk-chocolate colored C-cup breast.

Kelly looked down and softly said, “Oh, my”, but then backed away making no effort to cover up her exposed breast as she bit her lower lip and backed away to arms’ length, holding on to Coach’s arms and watching his face watching for his reaction.

Looking around, David noticed that all six of the girls seemed to have erect nipples, and quickly decided that, first, he’d probably better not pull that stunt again, and second, he now had to fill out an incident report in the office and turn it in to the principle. Looking at Kelly, he gestured to her to fix her top as he backed away. He told the girls to go ahead and get their showers before heading home or to their next activity. After going into the athletics office and filling out the report, David went into Principal Pamela Nbanga’s office to give her a verbal report as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.