David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 18: Changes Come in Threes

Waking up before dawn the next morning, David opened his eyes to see Juli’s face resting on the right side of his chest, a faint line of drool spilling out of her slightly open mouth onto his chest. His arm was draped around her back with his hand resting comfortably on the swell of her well-rounded buttock.

He also noticed that he and Julie were once again part of an entire family sleeping in one bed, as well as the fact that he and Julie were both completely nude and entirely uncovered. On his other side, the three girls were all spooned up to one another, with 12-year-old Leah cuddled up to the other side of his chest. In fact, Leah was the only one with any clothes on at all, wearing just a pair of light orange cotton panties. Her left hand was loosely wrapped around his erection which was standing straight up from his body. While it was an erotic sight, it wasn’t so much an erotic feeling, as David desperately needed to empty his bladder.

David noticed that Leah’s eyes were wide open as she very gently explored his penis. Without attempting to move her had or otherwise dissuade her actions, he whispered, “Sweetheart, I need to go pee before I have an accident.”

She tilted her head back a bit on his chest and looked up at him. “Okay, I was just looking. It’s kind of cool what that thing does, at least from a girl’s perspective.”

David rolled toward Juli very gently, cradling her head and resting it on his pillow before sliding his way down the bed to go to the bathroom.

“I wish you could go for me, too.” Juli mumbled as she felt him shift off the bed. “And she’s right. It is cool what that thing does.”

After relieving himself and washing his hands, he decided to go into the kitchen and get coffee started. David walked into the kitchen and after putting in a new filter, ground some fresh roasted coffee beans and filled the tank on the Bunn coffee maker. Seeing the clock on the stove said it was only 4:40 a.m., he winced while the coffee grinder did its thing, worried about waking the other two girls in his bed.

After putting the freshly ground coffee into the drip cup and putting it in the machine, he pushed the button to release the already hot water through the drip cup. Going to the refrigerator, he pulled out the heavy cream he knew Juli liked. Closing the door to the refrigerator he came face to face with an alien monster face he didn’t recognize.

“Shit!” he exclaimed as he threw the carton of creamer at the figure in front of him. As the cream was still in the air he followed that up immediately with a slide into the hanmi stance from his Aikido training preparing to launch an immediate attack. As he was striking out, he realized that the figure in front of him wasn’t some space alien from some science fiction story, but a teen-aged girl wearing some strange green face cream. The sudden high-pitched scream she gave out upon being hit with a carton of heavy cream gave him another clue. He changed his strike into a quick grab at the girl’s shoulder to keep her from falling backward as she recoiled from the thrown cream and his sudden movements.

“Shit! Sofia? What are you doing here? I thought you and your sisters were going home with Mrs. Nbanga.”

“All three of us decided to stay the night here last night after my mom called and said she was still stuck in Atlanta. Mrs. Nbanga didn’t have the room in her place and didn’t want us to be home alone without adult supervision. You were already asleep, and Mrs. Dixon said it was okay.” She held her hands up shoulder high and looked down at the cream dripping off her hair and face onto the t-shirt she was wearing.

Within moments David’s kitchen was filled with teenaged girls who came running at the sound of Sophia’s scream. First to arrive was Mia, the oldest of the teens present, but she was quickly joined by every female in the house.

Looking at David, she closed her eyes for a moment. She blushed. “Um, Coach? You do know you’re naked, right?”

“Crap!” David quickly reached to his left and grabbed a dishtowel that was hanging off the handle of the oven to hold in front of him as Sofia giggled. “Sorry, but I didn’t expect you girls to still be here.”

“I think I like hanging out here at your house, Coach.” She giggled again. “The scenery is pretty cool.” Turning, she almost flounced back the living room. David could see she was wearing one of his rock concert collection shirts.

Struggling to constrain his sudden anger at both being startled and frightened as well as the circumstances presented to him after the emotional events of the previous evening, David just gave a very big sigh and in a very tight self-controlled voice said to Juli who was struggling to contain her mirth, “Fine. Make your own damned coffee.” Dropping the dishtowel in the sink, he walked with what little dignity he could muster back into his bedroom. His scowling face and apparent real anger quickly stopped the laughter and giggling the girls were engaged in, prompting worried whispering instead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.