David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 16: Not Really an Exhibitionist

The next day, after the last of the swim team had left around 4 pm, David cleaned up around the pool deck and went inside the house where he found Mia and Kelly in his kitchen in the processing of baking a couple of frozen pizzas. Kelly was dressed in only a purple demi-bra and matching see-through lace panties, while Mia was standing in front of the oven wearing only an apron and extremely sheer white string-bikini panties. The lack of any bra or shirt was evidenced by her entire left breast peeking around the narrow top of the apron as she stood in front of the oven with an oven mitt on her left hand.

“Didn’t you bring a shirt?” David asked as he went to the refrigerator to get the pitcher of lemonade.

“Yeah, I brought a shirt, but the boys threw my shirt and shorts into the shower while I was in it, so everything but my panties is in the dryer,” Mia replied. “They got Kelly’s clothes, too. We were hungry, so we decided to make a pizza while we were waiting for my dad to show up.”

“Huh.” was all David said. He took a swallow of his lemonade and walked out into the living room. He was surprised to find two more girls he had never met before sitting on the floor at his coffee table with their homework spread out, although they were both hunched over a Teen Beat magazine at the moment.

“Ladies, I don’t think we’ve been introduced. I’m Coach David MacFarlane. Whom do I have the amazing pleasure of seeing and addressing?”

Both girls giggled. Looking at them, the youngest one looked to be about 13 or 14 years old and was plainly a younger version of Mia Giovanini. Blonde hair with long coltish legs, she was obviously tall, although just how tall was difficult to tell while she was sitting on the floor. She was dressed in a pair of very short shorts and a sleeveless V-neck ruffled blouse with very large armholes whose lower edges went halfway to her waist. The large armholes made it evident that she wasn’t wearing a bra and looking through the armholes revealed that her nipples were almost exactly the same shade of pink as her sister Mia’s.

The other girl looked to be a year or so older and had dark brown, almost black hair cut in a pageboy style reminiscent of the 1950’s. She was plainly more well-endowed in the breast department, but was wearing a simple, red-checked short-sleeve blouse over a loose pair of Bermuda shorts. Both girls had taken their shoes off and had left them by the front door.

The dark-haired girl spoke up and said softly, “Hi, I’m Sofia and this is Anna. We’re Mia’s sisters. We got a ride over here on the bus, but because Mom’s flight was delayed she won’t be able to pick us up until later. So, because Mia had swim practice, we came here, because she’s supposed to be our sitter.”

“So, if you’re Sofia, then you’re a freshman? And Anna, I believe your dad said you were 13, so that would put you in 8th grade?” David asked.

Anna spoke up. “No, I’m a freshman and Sofia is a sophomore. She’s not on the swim team because she prefers smelly horses.” She giggled again. “Actually, Mom said we had to get our grades up before we could play any team sports. Neither one of us were getting really good grades in our previous school. Mom says we were just coasting.”

“Is she right?”

Sofia blushed and nodded her head as Anna answered. “Honestly, we were.” Pointing at Sofia she said, “She and I can get decent grades without even trying in regular classes, which is why Dad insisted we get tested and enrolled in the Gifted Program here. Everything is harder, which is why we have our homework out.”

“Huh.” David said. “When did they add Teen Beat to the textbooks at school?”

Both girls blushed again and looked embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, ladies. My lips are sealed.” David made a zipping motion over his lips as he turned to go back into the kitchen.

“Coach?”

David turned back.

“It’s okay, isn’t it? That we came here today?”

He smiled. “Yes, Sofia. It’s quite okay. You are very welcome here. If you ever need a place to come to, I hope you’ll come here. I’ll tell your mom tonight how you can get in even if I’m not home. Everyone should have a safe place to come to when they need one.”

David turned and walked over to the telephone. When it connected, he said, “Juli, we have a slight change in our plans tonight. All three Giovanini girls are here as well as Kelly Nbanga. The younger Giovanini girls are here as planned, but their mother’s flight got delayed and Mia is supposed to be in charge while their mom and dad are out of town. All they know about their mother’s arrival is that it’s supposed to be late. So, I was thinking that you might bring your kids over here and they could all have a kind of a dinner party while you and I go out on our date. I’ll call Pam Nbanga and see if Kelly can stay for dinner as well. What do you think?”

“They’ve all got school tomorrow, you know.”

“I know. I can drop Kelly off when I take the Giovanini girls home, or else Mrs. Giovanini can do that, and you and your girls can either sleep over here or walk uphill through the snow over the mountain to the house next door.”

“Why don’t you call Mrs. Nbanga and see what she has to say.”

“Okay, sounds like the beginning of a plan. I’ll call you right back.”

David called the high school first thinking that he might catch Pam there and was right. After greeting her, he said, “Pam, I understand the Giovanini girls are out of pocket because their mom’s flight got cancelled or delayed or something. Kelly and Mia are making pizza in my kitchen right now, and I actually have a date this evening. I know you’re busy, so I thought about having them all stay here together with my neighbor’s three girls and having a semi-slumber party. I can put Kelly and Mia in charge of the other 5 girls, and I expect I’ll be back around 10:30 or 11 o’clock, at which time I’ll drive all the girls home. I’m happy to pay the girls for babysitting if the whole scheme is okay with you.”

“Sure, that sounds fine with me. Would you rather I come pick them up after you get home from your date? I can take the Giovanini girls home. They live closer to me than they do to you.”

“Let’s make that call at the time, what do you say?”

“Okay, I’ll wait ‘til I hear from you.”

“Thanks Pam. You’re a gem.”

David hung up the phone and put his fingers in his mouth and whistled very loudly. “Listen up! I just got off the phone with Mrs. Nbanga, and she’s okay with you all staying here until your mother gets home,” he said, looking at Mia. “I’ve also invited my next-door neighbor to bring her three girls over. They’re mostly your age,” he added, looking at Anna.

“Kelly and Mia will be in charge. I’m leaving the phone number of the restaurant in Fanning Springs where I’m going with my date...”

David had to pause while Mia and Kelly made catcalls and oooh’d at that tidbit of information. “I’m leaving the phone number of the restaurant where I’m going with my date in case you need to get in touch with me. It’s not far, we’re just going to that barbeque restaurant in Fanning Springs. And yes,” he said, nodding at Kelly, “I AM going out with Mrs. Dixon from next door.”

“‘Bout time, coach,” was all Kelly had to say to that.

“So, I’m going to go out to the barn to pre-flight my truck before going to go get ready for my date. Please don’t set the house on fire, and you might want to make at least a couple more of those pizzas.”

David kept a plentiful supply of food and drink that he knew teenagers liked because his house so often had kids wandering around in it in varying stages of felt starvation, or so it seemed.

After spending about an hour in the barn, David walked back to the house and into his bedroom and quickly stripped to get ready for his shower. He was standing next to his bed when 13-year-old Anna burst through the open doorway saying, “Coach MacFarlane, Mia told me to ask you...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.