David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 14: Trying on Adulting, Sort of

After a lovely picnic dinner sitting on the rocks overlooking the Gulf of Mexico out at the end of the airstrip on Cedar Key, David and Juliann rode over and took a walk along the Cedar Key Railroad Trestle Nature Trail. They walked for over a mile before turning and walking the same distance back to the motorcycle.

Far too soon it was time to return home, so David and Juliann remounted the BMW and prepared to head up County Road 347 for the 30-minute ride home. As she sat down on the motorcycle’s seat, Juliann impulsively wrapped her arms around David from behind and squeezed tightly, laying her helmeted head against David’s back.

David turned around with a grin, which disappeared as soon as he saw the tears on Juliann’ cheeks through her open face-shield. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing. I just can’t remember being this happy since I was a little girl. Go on, drive. I’m better than okay. Let’s ride.”

David gave one last piercing look into her eyes before he pulled the clutch lever and dropped the transmission into gear with the characteristic heavy “thunk” of the well-made BMW transmission. Easing out the clutch, he then reached back and gripped the underside of Juliann’s thigh with his left hand as he used rpm-matching for the remainder of his upshifts. Juliann maintained her secure hold on David, eschewing the passenger grab rails in favor of linking her hands together in David’s lap.

As they pulled back into David’s barn/garage, Juliann made no move to get off the motorcycle after they came to a stop. “I don’t want this evening to end,” she said.

“It’s only a little after eight. Why don’t you call the girls and tell them we’re here next door, just in case that was a stranger’s face I saw in the window as we rode by your house” David said with a smile. “We can have a glass of wine, and they can come over for milk and cookies before bedtime.”

“Not sure I feel like sharing right now” Juli said in a low voice.

“It’s okay. I was planning on asking them if it was okay if you had a sleepover” David suddenly got a slightly sheepish look on his face. “I mean, if you’d like to do that.”

“Okay. First, I’d love to do that. I was hoping the other day wasn’t just a fluke or an accident. And I think all of us preparing for bedtime together is a good thing, even if we sleep in different buildings tonight. We are right next door, after all.”

“Good! I’ll call them over if you’d like to get the milk and cookies out. I hide the cookies in the cabinet over the refrigerator, by the way. I started doing that after that day 4 or 5 years ago when Jenny found my cookies in the pantry and ate half a bag of fudge grahams.”

David called the house next door.

“Dixon Residence, who is calling, please” a young girl’s voice said.

“Leah, this is Uncle David. Your mom and I are next door and wondered if the three of you would like to come over for milk and cookies before bedtime.”

“YEAH!” David heard a loud shriek in his ears. The shriek continued. “Hey c’mon, Mom and Uncle David are back and want us to go over next door for milk and cookies!” The voice then continued in a breathless tone “We’ll be right there. Jenny’s got to get out of the shower.”

Less than five minutes later all three girls came running in through the back door into the kitchen. Leah and Ruth were both wearing a t-shirt of David’s and panties, while 13-year-old Jenny was wrapped in a robe that suspiciously looked more like a see-through peignoir with visible evidence of wearing absolutely nothing beneath it. At only 13, her body was well developed, with breasts that were smaller but well rounded, and her full thatch of pubic hair was even more coppery red than her mane of auburn hair.

Juliann looked kind of sideways at Jenny with a wry smile as Jenny grabbed a couple of Oreo’s to go with her glass of milk that David had poured before the girls arrived. “You went outside in public view wearing that? Who were you trying to impress?”

Jenny quickly replied, “Mom, I was in your shower, and that was all there was hanging on the hook. If I took the time to get dressed, there wouldn’t have been any cookies left!” She gestured at the plate of Oreos that was already down to 3 cookies left.

Unfortunately, in her haste to respond to her mother, Jenny hadn’t finished consuming the cookie in her mouth, to which she had added a sip of milk before beginning to chew. So, what she actually said began with “Momf, umfvas inna sour n atwass awdere wass unging ah d’ook,” or something vaguely similar.

Toward the end of whatever it was that she actually said, the resultant semi-liquid mouthful could no longer be contained by a mere lower lip, and so spilled out of her mouth and ran down her chin before dripping onto the peignoir and the slopes of her breasts.

This resulted in a moan of despair from Jenny as she grabbed the now-soiled garment and held it out away from her breasts. “I wanted be sexy!” she wailed after swallowing quickly.

David looked quickly at Juliann with raised questioning eyebrows. Her slight nod encouraged David to sit back in his bar chair and reach out and pull Jenny into an embrace. When she fully leaned into him, David put both hands under armpits and easily lifted Jenny into his lap.

“Jen,” he said, “You ARE sexy. Yes, you’re beautiful, but way more important than your looks, you’re sweet, you’re very, very intelligent, you’re gentle and you’re kind. You’re the kind of girl a guy loves to just to spend time with, and wants to be with for a long time, and not just try to get in their pants. Not that they won’t try to get in your pants, but with you that won’t be all they want.”

“A girl who’s pretty, but isn’t a nice person, and isn’t very smart, well..., she’s likely to be abused in a relationship. Sure, guys want to put their penis inside them and have sex, but guys don’t make love with those girls.” David put a fierce frown on his face. “Guys go out with those girls and then they just fuck ‘em and leave ‘em.” David finished harshly.

He put both hands out and cupped her face very gently as he said softly. “Jenny, you deserve way better than that.”

“Okay, now you have a choice. You can keep wearing that wet milky robe until you go home, or you can rinse off in my shower and put on my green terrycloth robe hanging in my closet. What’s it gonna be?”

It was less than two seconds later that they were all treated to the sight of the peignoir hitting the floor and her naked butt hurrying down the hall to the master suite.

David and Juliann were nestled together on the couch in front of the gas fireplace enjoying a glass of wine when all three girls bounced back in front of them. David took the remote and turned on the stereo to light chamber music as they all watched the fireplace.

“Uncle David?” Jenny asked.

“What do you need, punkin?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.