David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 12: A New Record

The next week, one day shortly after school got out for the day, David was in his barn workshop dressed in his normal casual wear: deck shoes, his very lightweight rayon running shorts and a t-shirt, and was working on one of his two antique motorcycles, his 1972 BMW R75/5. His other antique motorcycle was a 1950 Indian Scout which still needed a lot of work before it would be ready to run. He had two other motorcycles, which he rode regularly, one a ‘98 BMW R1200Rc, and the other a three-year-old BMW R1200RS.

He had agreed to take his neighbor Julianne for a ride in the country that evening on the old R75, leaving Ruth in charge of her sisters for an hour or so. This would be the actual first date between he and Julianne. But if they were going to take the R75 as he had promised, that meant he had to finish putting the kick-starter back together.

As he was kneeling next to the bike re-installing the kick-start lever, he heard giggling behind him. Looking over his shoulder, he saw Mia Giovanini and Kelly Nbanga standing in the open double doorway to the shop, both wearing bikinis with a cover-up, and with a towel in hand, or rather, in Mia’s case, tossed over one shoulder.

Turning back to his work, he asked, “What’s so funny?” as he peered at the shaft his kick-starter mounted on.

“Nothing” said Kelly, and then she promptly giggled again, which somehow caused Mia to giggle, too.

Putting down his wire brush, David turned to the girls while remaining on one knee next to the bike. “Something has you amused”, he said, “and I hope you’re not laughing at me”.

“Sorry, Coach”, said Kelly. “It’s just that it’s 99 degrees today, and we were hoping to use your pool, but when we got here we that you were here instead of by the pool. So, we thought we’d come ask if we could use it”.

“And what’s supposed to be funny about that?” David asked.

“Well, when we came through the door, while you’re kneeling down like that, well, ummm, we could see your dangly bits hanging down the leg of your shorts. It just seemed kind of funny. I’m sorry if we embarrassed or disturbed you. We’ll just go”.

David looked down almost involuntarily when she said his bits were exposed, and sure enough, because of the heat, the head of his circumcised penis and his scrotum were both hanging down far enough to be in plain view. Turning quickly to put his leg between the girls view and his junk, David nonetheless turned bright red. “I’m so sorry!”, he exclaimed.

“That’s okay”, Mia replied, “It was kind of exciting, and besides, it looked, well, normal, like a real man’s dick, not like the freaks you see on the internet. Besides, as hot as it is today, I don’t see why anyone would wear underwear on a day like this”.

David stood up, wiping his hands on a shop towel. “Why don’t you girls go ahead and use the pool, anyway. I’m going to be leaving in a couple of hours, so go ahead and go swimming now, because you’ll have to get out when I leave.”

“Thanks, Coach”, the girls said, as they turned to go back to the house and to the pool.

David watched the girls deliciously-shaped backsides in their bikinis as they headed back to the house. When they had walked about half-way there, Mia looked back and saw David gazing after them, and she smiled and gave a little wave. While wearing what was not technically a thong bikini, the entire back of her bikini never got more than about 4 inches wide at its widest point, and with her muscular butt, it was sexy enough to give Harry Truman an erection, and he’d been dead for years.

David quickly finished re-installing his kick-starter and after testing it a couple of times. decided to go back and put on his swimsuit and cool off in the pool as well, just as soon as he made his erection go away. Perhaps after masturbating quickly inside, he could then enjoy their company without becoming too aroused.

“I’ll be right back after I put on a swimsuit” David called to the girls.

“Okay, Coach!” Mia replied. The girls were just kind of bobbing around in the shallow end with just their heads out of the water.

David closed the door to his bedroom before going into the bathroom and pulling out his turgid tool. Remembering the girls’ activities in the hot-tub from a few days ago, in no time he was spurting his load into the shower as his knees shook.

After a quick shower and washing his semen down the shower drain, he pulled on a red and white Speedo with the local high school team colors and mascot logo on one hip. Grabbing a towel, he headed out to the pool to swim some laps before he had to get ready for his evening ride with Julianne.

Coming out of the house onto the pool deck, he tossed his towel onto a chair, and then began stretching before climbed onto one of the starting blocks at the end of the pool. As He was stretching, Kelly called out, “Hey Coach!” and then gave a wolf whistle as she and Mia admired his trim body.

David just kind of waved his hand in dismissal before diving into the far-right lane and setting out to swim a quick 1K before relaxing prior to his date with Julianne. As he was swimming at a moderate distance pace, on his next lap he noticed Mia dive in and begin swimming alongside him in the next lane, keeping pace with his speed. Breathing on that side so he could keep an eye on her as he continued, he wondered if she could maintain the pace without losing her tiny bikini bottoms at that level of effort.

After three of 10 laps, now that he was warmed up, he began to swim a little faster. He noticed that right after he increased his speed, Mia did so as well. David deliberately set a pace for a 5:30 500 meter time, which would be only a minute off the current girls’ high school record. David often swam a 10-minute 1K free-style, so hitting a 5:30 500m time wasn’t too difficult.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.