David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 11: Explanations and Consolation

After getting a warm wet washcloth and washing both himself and Julianne off from their accumulated secretions, David went into the kitchen and began making coffee and breakfast. As he was getting a frying pan out, he turned and saw Ruth standing there with a tentative questioning look on her face.

Noticing that she was still topless and wearing sheer panties that revealed a generous amount of pubic hair, David deliberately kept his focus on her face. “What can I do for you, sweetheart?” he asked, cupping her jaw and cheek gently in his hand.

“Am I pretty?” Ruth asked. “Really. Don’t just say nice things to put me off.”

“Oh, Ruth, you’re much more than merely pretty,” David said, putting the pan down and then moving and sitting down quickly on a dining room chair. He wrapped Ruth up in his arms and lifted her sideways into his lap. “You’re stunningly beautiful.”

“Then why won’t the boys at school talk to me. Why do they all stare at me, but never make friends with me?”

“Look at me!” she said, standing up again and quickly stripping off her panties so that she stood in front of him completely bare. “Do they think I’m ugly? Am I too fat? Is there something wrong with me?” Ruth gave a slow pirouette in front of David and then began to cry as she climbed back into David’s lap, straddling his thighs and hugging him, and burying her face against his neck.

Now dressed in shorts and a polo shirt after her shower, Julianne came into the kitchen and saw her completely nude almost-14-year-old daughter straddling David’s lap, crying her heart out, clinging to his body with all her strength while sobbing greatly.

“Is she jealous?” Julianne mouthed the words so that only David could see her.

David quickly shook his head “no” very slightly while mouthing the word to her. Then speaking out loud, he said. “Ruth’s concerned because the boys in school seem to keep their distance from her.”

Taking her upper arms in his hands, he leaned her back gently from his chest so that he could make eye contact with her. “Sweetheart, the boys are afraid to speak to you because they know you’re way out of their league. You’re as beautiful as a super model, even if you’re not quite as tall, and you’re a straight A student. Honey, you intimidate the hell out of them.”

Julianne spoke up. “Look down, Honey.”

Through her tears, Ruth looked down sideways at the floor.

“No, Honey, Look down at David’s lap. What do you see?”

Ruth looked down between herself and David. Lifting her face back to her mother suddenly she exclaimed, “He’s got a boner!” Turning back to David with her tear-stained face she asked, “Is that for me?!”

“Well, it’s certainly because of you,” David replied. “you’re pressing your, ... er, ... pussy right up against the underside of my penis. That combined with the fat that you’re drop-dead gorgeous, sexy as all get-out, and oh, did I mention naked in my own almost naked lap, has resulted in Little Mac thinking he might get inside you and slide around. Fortunately for both of us, Little Mac isn’t in charge. I think and decide with my upper head, not my lower one, thank you very much.”

“But that means you REALLY DO think I’m pretty and sexy!”

“Yes, Ruth, I do. I really think you’re beautiful and very, very sexy.” As he said that, David gave his cock a couple of deliberate twitches, and rocked his hips three times, so that Ruth could feel his shaft rubbing against her exposed clitoris.

Ruth shuddered as he did that, and then jumped up suddenly, looking intently at David’s erection. “I gotta go before something happens,” she said with a shaky voice, turning and bending over with her backside pointed at David as she picked up her panties and ran up the stairs.

Julianne had watched the last interchange between David and her oldest daughter with an adoring look in her eyes as David had calmed Ruth, assured her of her value, and given her tangible evidence of her attractiveness without making her feel either rejected or molested. Given that both of her other two children had witnessed the whole thing, it was perfect.

Despite the fact that her children had caught them having sex just half-an hour ago, Julianne knew it was going to be a very good day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.