David the Coach - Cover

David the Coach

Copyright© 2020 by A Scholar

Chapter 10: Rescued by Julianne

After Pam Nbanga had left with the girls, David went out into the playroom facing the pool, and sat in the dark, weary from the events of the day, and quite frankly, feeling sexually frustrated.

Planning on masturbating, he stripped off his clothes and sat there in the dark on a pool lounge, drinking the rest of his six-pack of hard cider, gently stroking himself. But before he reached anywhere near a climax, the long day and the alcohol had their way, and gradually his eyes closed, and he fell asleep.

“Good morning, David. Wake up, I have some coffee for you. Cream and sugar, just as you like it” the feminine voice said.

Slowly rising from deep slumber, David looked around and saw Julianne Dixon sitting on the chair next to his, dressed in what looked like a baby-doll nightgown. The room was still dark, and the eastern sky visible through the sliding glass doors looked like dawn was not imminent, but not too far off, either.

Sitting up, still mostly asleep, David didn’t at first realize he was completely nude. He accepted the cup of coffee from Julianne and took a sip, almost groaning in delight. As he lowered the cup, the hot ceramic contacted the erect tip of his very hard “morning wood”, causing an unpleasant burning sensation in a very sensitive spot.

“Shit!” David exclaimed, as he jerked the cup away from his penis. This sudden movement only caused hot coffee to slop over the rim of the cup onto his pubic area just above his penis. “Oh crap, that’s hot!”

Julianne reached out and took the cup away from him. “Go clean that off, and then, now that you’re awake, we can talk”. David spread his legs on either side of the lounge chair as he got up, giving Julianne a lovely view of his still erect cock as he got up and went into the bathroom. Carrying both coffee cups, she nonchalantly followed him right into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub as he stood over the toilet and relieved himself.

Reaching out and grabbing a washcloth off the towel rack by the tub, she got it damp and handed it to David, neither looking away, nor staring, but rather regarding his naked body matter-of-factly. Both were silent for a while as David sponged off the coffee with the damp cloth. His penis, while not fully erect, was nonetheless nearly fully engorged, but mostly hanging down in front of his scrotum.

“I sat there, in the dark, for a minute before I woke you up and handed you your coffee” she said. “I was admiring a man who could handle situations like you did yesterday. Even though I’ve known you for years, I am still impressed that you kept things from getting out of hand with naked boys and girls intermingling at that disaster of a birthday party”.

“But you should know, that we have a new problem. After seeing you naked yesterday, and yes, she told me about that, Leah thinks that you’re what she calls ‘the most beautiful man in the world’, and has declared this morning to her sister Ruth that if you and I don’t get married, she is going to have sex with you to force you to marry her.”

“Fortunately, she also told Ruth that she thought she’d better wait until she got her period, so that she could get pregnant, thus ensuring that you’d marry her”. Julianne paused. “She doesn’t know that I overheard her conversation with her sister.”

David looked stunned at what his gorgeous neighbor had just revealed to him. She looked very frankly at David’s still partially erect penis. Speaking more softly, even a bit nervously, she said, “And David, you ARE beautiful. And you’re sweet, and kind, and understanding, and generous”.

Slowly Julianne reached out her hand and grasped David’s hand. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve masturbated over the past few years thinking of you. I’ve seen you naked before, and I’ve wanted you, but you were always busy grieving, and hurting, so all I did was clean you up and put you to bed. But David, I really want you.”

Standing quickly, she molded her body to his nude body, pressing her belly against his rapidly hardening penis. She lifted her face to his, and reaching upward, pressed her lips against his passionately. Almost involuntarily, David lifted his hand to cup her breast, and rub his thumb gently over her rapidly hardening nipple.

Standing on tiptoe, she reached down and guided the head of his penis between her legs, to rub it against her pussy through the flimsy material of her nightgown. Gently, almost automatically, both of their hips began a slow forward and back motion, which seemed to hasten their excitement.

“Julianne, I haven’t had real sex since my wife died, I may not last very long” David said breathlessly.

“Go ahead and cum. That way you’ll last longer later.”

As she held his shaft in her hand and rubbed the tip against her pussy lips through her pajama panties, David could both feel and smell her growing excitement, particularly as her panties became soaked with the evidence of her arousal. Suddenly, David groaned, and his movements became jerky as he spewed his orgasm against her nightgown, with spurts going up and landing as far up as the underside of her breasts as she gripped and stroked his spasming member.

David slowly reached up and began to undo her baby-doll nightie. Julianne reached up and stilled his hands. “I want this to be great, not quick”, she said.

She took him by the hand, and pulled him out into the playroom, and handed him his diaphanous running shorts. “C’mon, I’m sure the girls will be asleep until nearly noon after their big day yesterday and staying up until one in the morning”.

Handing him his nearly forgotten coffee cup, she took his hand again, and led him next door to her house in the early morning light.

As they walked from his house to hers, David could see every curve and dimple of her body through the diaphanous night gown in the early morning light, and his cock quickly rose to full attention again as they walked in the back door into her kitchen. Stopping briefly, she took a last gulp of her coffee, and then took his cup out of his hand and set them both on the counter.

Taking his hand again she led him into the master bedroom. Turning to face him, she suddenly looked unsure of herself, as she realized that while she had seen him naked, he had never seen her that way.

Sensing what was going through her mind, David stepped quickly out of his running shorts, letting them drop to the floor. He reached out and cupped her face with both hands, before allowing his hands to run down her shoulders to her hips. Lifting the top of her nightgown slightly, he grasped the panties, and slowly pulled them down, kneeling as he took them all the way to her feet, lifting each one as he removed the panties completely.

Now the aroused lips of Julianne’s pussy could be clearly seen protruding through the reddish pubic hair that was neatly trimmed to not show in a bathing suit. David’s hands trembled as he reached out to gently stroke the lips of her pussy, carefully not touching the button showing at the top of the cleft. Julianne moaned, and pressed her pelvis forward in response to David’s ministrations, and she put one hand on the top of his head to steady herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.