Discovery of My Sex Goddess Wife - Cover

Discovery of My Sex Goddess Wife

Copyright© 2020 by robertl

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Story of how my beautiful, conservative wife's eroticism unfolded in front of my eyes, beginning with a night of passion with my Coast Guard friend after his year-long tour of duty on an isolated duty station, inspired by true events. The story is numerous chapters, will be submitted every 2-3 days until completion

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching  

Robert

I couldn’t believe how long this was taking! What the heck were those two women doing I wondered, taking a nap? Apparently they’d decided to leave me in the living room alone for the night and do their own thing, whatever that might be. My cock was hard as a rock! I got up to wander around, getting another glass of wine. Ugh, I didn’t like it, but thought it might calm my nerves a little more than ice tea would.

I sat back down on the couch, looking at a photography magazine. I didn’t have any idea what it said or what the pictures were of, my hands were still shaking. That little kiss from Trisha had left me frazzled. I’d thought it would really go somewhere when Jacqui interrupted. For once, I’d wished she’d keep her mouth shut! Now, I have no idea what the heck is going on.

I quit watching the clock after an hour. Yeah, right, as if I could quit watching it! I couldn’t even hear anything, not a sound. No hint saying, “Robert, just a little longer.” Seems like she could at least do that. Jacqui has always had this penchant for making me wait when she comes to bed, but this was getting ridiculous. I couldn’t take it any longer. “You girls are certainly taking your time in there?” I yelled in at Jacqui.

“Not to worry sweetheart, I’ve just got a little preoccupied eating out Trisha’s pussy! Don’t worry though I’ll try not to take too much longer,” Jacqui shouted back.

What the heck is going on in there? I wished I could replay that to see if I’d actually heard what I thought I heard. Was she serious? I felt my mouth drop open and my mind wandered, trying to picture my girlfriend’s tongue in Trisha’s intimate area. My cock was so damn hard and that picture in my brain nearly caused me to have an accident. Aargh, this was torture!

I paced, sat down and opened my magazine, wishing I had a Playboy instead. Yeah, that was just what I needed in my condition! I sat back in my recliner and closed my eyes thinking of Michelle and Shaun and groaned. By now they were fucking for certain. I could see Michelle on her hands and knees, Shaun driving in and out of her. I hoped she’d still want me when she got home. I hoped she’d fall even more madly in love with Shaun. I almost wanted her to move in with him part time. No, I really didn’t want that, yes I did. Maybe just to spend a night or two a week with him and more trips like this one.

What the heck were Jacqui and Trisha doing in there?

I wandered around the house a bit, MY bedroom was off limits! Does that seem fair? I mixed up some sourdough for breakfast, no idea if I’d actually survive that long. Yeah, I know, weird thing to do at a time like this, but it was something to do, to occupy my mind for at least a couple minutes. I got another glass of wine to drink, still hate it. The last one didn’t do much for my nerves, maybe one more would help.

Why the heck didn’t I have a subscription to Playboy? Why weren’t Jacqui or Michelle a centerfold in Playboy? I sat back on the couch, closed my eyes and re-lived that short kiss with Trisha. THAT got my blood boiling again!

I was about to give up and go to bed in the spare bedroom when I heard the door open. My eyes popped open and fixed on the hall. I saw two women scrunched together walking into the living room. Two very gorgeous women! Jacqui looked so different and Trisha looked glamorous, much different than earlier tonight.

“We’re giving you your very own private show,” Jacqui told me, giving me a little wink, “You can watch and then we each get a minute together to do with each other whatever we please. Then when we’re all done, you have to pick a winner.” Then Jacqui and Trisha looked at each other and dropped their robes. My eyes about flew out of their sockets. I stood there slack jawed. They were both absolutely beautiful - and sexy! Jacqui stepped away from Trisha and said, “Now, you and Trisha have a minute to get to know each other a little better.” I couldn’t move. I was in awe, my mind a puddle of wet noodles, not understanding what was about to happen.

Trisha slinked over to where I’d stood up, put her arms on my shoulders, her lips against mine and pulled me to her, her tongue slipping between my lips. This was entirely different than that ‘sample’ kiss. Trisha was literally consuming my soul. My arms had gone around her, pulling her tight and feeling her body through those pajamas. Feeling her against me in that gown Jacqui had worn with me only a few days before raised my libido level to new heights! I felt her breasts against my chest and couldn’t help taking a hand and encircling one, pinching her nipple and feeling her butt cheeks with the other. Trisha’s arms were around my neck pulling me close. She was soft and feminine, leaving me totally breathless as we kissed Trisha groaned and kissed me harder. “Time’s up.” Jacqui chimed in.

I groaned and we pulled apart, that couldn’t have been more than fifteen seconds! My cock had grown even harder and was sticking out through the hole in my boxers. She was only the third girl I’ve kissed like that in my entire life. I can’t even to describe the sensations I was feeling! I thought that if absolutely nothing else happens tonight, that short little minute made everything else worthwhile. I was in a daze of lust. My heart was pounding and I looked at Trisha. Her eyes were closed and her face showed her anguish at being pulled away. This was so hot!

Trisha stepped away from me and Jacqui took her place. She felt familiar and smelled so wonderful. Trisha had felt wonderful too and there was that newness with her that was electrifying! Jacqui was wearing that new nightgown Michelle had only modeled for me that one night after she’d bought it to wear with Shaun. She kissed me and wasn’t in the least tentative. I reached a hand under her nightgown, cupping her breast. I moaned into Jacqui’s lips and she moaned back, both of us engrossed with each other, Jacqui’s hand enveloping my cock in its warmth. It seemed like we’d only begun to kiss when I heard Trisha announce that the minute was up.

Oh God, I didn’t know if I was going to be able to do this but I stepped away from my love. Then Jacqui stepped over to Trisha and softly said, “I’ve been waiting for this all night!” I was in total disbelief when Jacqui and Trisha kissed! I’d never seem two women kiss before in real life and had never seen anything so erotic! Their hands were all over each other and their mouths open and pressing against each other. Their breasts were crushed into each other against the soft fabric of their nightgowns. I’d totally forgotten to look at my watch so when it seemed like it might have been a minute and I was pretty sure it’d be torture for these two beauties to stop I announced that time was up.

Both Jacqui’s and Trisha’s faces were flushed when they pulled apart, breathing deep and hard. They looked into each other’s eyes as if they were mesmerized and silently walked hand in hand back into the bedroom. I stood there simply stunned. And so damned horny!

Jacqui

I couldn’t believe that kiss! I’d thought it was so hot watching Trisha and Robert, but then when I kissed her it was like being on another planet with no gravity!

I could hardly walk when we went back to the bedroom. My knees were shaking and weak and my whole body felt like it might collapse! All either of could say when we were in the bedroom, was, “Wow!” Our lipstick was a little messed up, but that seemed like a pretty small price to pay for what had just happened. We looked in the mirror and touched it up before I told Trisha to pick another nightie. The three that were left were all shorter and much more transparent. She picked up a little purple baby doll and I picked the blue satin. I found the panties for each and we donned them. I wasn’t quite ready for pantiless yet. Before we went back in with Robert, I told Trisha that we needed to do something with her lipstick. I washed it off and found Michelle’s purple, gently applying it to her lips. I wanted to be applying my own lips to hers instead.

Robert

Holy crap that was intense! I waited, this time only a few minutes before Jacqui and Trisha were standing in front of me again. I took in the sight of Trisha in that almost totally transparent little gown, transfixed on those breasts. Hers were a lot bigger than either Michelle or Jacqui and I thought absolutely beautiful! Jacqui announced that the rules were the same except this time we each had two minutes.

Trisha and I stepped together and I didn’t delay in kissing her again. My hands roamed across her back, down her waist to her butt and up under the thin fabric. We writhed against each other and I kissed down her neck pushing a strap off her shoulder and drawing her nipple into my mouth. Oh God, the feel of this woman writhing against my mouth was nearly more than I could take. I had to back off a little or I’d have orgasmed right there. I went back to her lips and slid one hand around her butt to her pussy, rubbing against her over the fabric and then under the edge of it into her. Trisha was grinding herself against my fingers when Jacqui said the two minutes were up. We both groaned and pulled ourselves apart. I guessed I’d kind of gotten over my nervousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.